How long do you think this game will be around?

13 posts

Flag Post

I love this game. I find most of the complaints about it to be BS.

That being said, I am about to go into the Job Corps. I will not be able to get on but maybe three times per week for the next 8-24 months. Obviously I will not be able to stay competitive during this time.

My question; do you think Galaxy Online will be waiting for me when I get out in up to 2 years? Is it worth it to get on those three times per week in hopes that I can play for real when I get out?

Flag Post

The FB servers are still around, so i would say yes, as long as there are WWs it will stay

Flag Post

Oh the game will be around…… but beware the power creep

These sort of games lend themselves to that, offering a carrot +2 a month after carrot +1 was put out. That’s how they get money. And like with most games there will be the upper 5-10% that spend the $$ to stay the most powerful, and the rest of us who just enjoy the game. But then the regular player is turned off by the money players, but the devs wont care because they weren’t spending money anyways, and the game population drops to those so money committed to the game,they cannot bring themselves to leave it until the rock has squeezed for as much blood as it can, the devs quiet turn the switch off.

Oh, wait… sorry diverged there for a moment. =P

Yeah, it should be here.

Flag Post

There is no point in logging in solely three times a week. That’s not even enough to harvest properly.

Flag Post

redfleet 15:52:16
igg plans to make the game playable?
Call accepted by operator-Blue. If the conversation intermits suddenly, please reconnect later. Thank you! 15:52:27
Blue 15:52:37
Hello, welcome to IGG Live Support. This is Blue. What can I do for you?
15:53:03
sorry I wanted to know about igg’s plans for the near futre
Blue 15:53:30
We have not got the related information.
15:53:31
I’ve been in contact with allot of players and have noticed a growing concern of a mass exedus forming of old free players
15:54:38
alright… u do know that with the current set up ppl cant get much better then 0% hit chance even between the top players right?
Blue 15:55:14
Our tehcnicians are working on this.
15:55:55
do u have patch notes or contact with the public anywhere on this matter?
Blue 15:56:07
Not yet.
15:56:21
do u know what ur community is thinking atm?
15:58:34
I’m looking for online proof that igg is being progressive atm, but I see none and lvl 70+ players are gearing up to quit
15:58:44
can u provide this?
Blue 15:58:55
Sorry for that.
15:59:25
I’m just looking for a social link
Blue 15:59:52
We do not have this.
16:00:00
thank you
Blue 16:00:09
You are welcome.

Flag Post

I don’t think it’ll be around long

Flag Post

Its been around for 2+ years already and still growing, its not going anywhere

Flag Post

Yes there should never be a situation where the hit goes to 0% even with ark novas i.e. the decrease of hit ratio should not be linear. That is the lowering of hit ratio should be a curve wherein extra dodge + agi provides relatively diminishing returns after a certain point.

Flag Post

i sure hope the game is still around seems how it takes about 3 years to upgrade everything

Flag Post
Originally posted by redfleet:

redfleet 15:52:16
igg plans to make the game playable?
Call accepted by operator-Blue. If the conversation intermits suddenly, please reconnect later. Thank you! 15:52:27
Blue 15:52:37
Hello, welcome to IGG Live Support. This is Blue. What can I do for you?
15:53:03
sorry I wanted to know about igg’s plans for the near futre
Blue 15:53:30
We have not got the related information.
15:53:31
I’ve been in contact with allot of players and have noticed a growing concern of a mass exedus forming of old free players
15:54:38
alright… u do know that with the current set up ppl cant get much better then 0% hit chance even between the top players right?
Blue 15:55:14
Our tehcnicians are working on this.
15:55:55
do u have patch notes or contact with the public anywhere on this matter?
Blue 15:56:07
Not yet.
15:56:21
do u know what ur community is thinking atm?
15:58:34
I’m looking for online proof that igg is being progressive atm, but I see none and lvl 70+ players are gearing up to quit
15:58:44
can u provide this?
Blue 15:58:55
Sorry for that.
15:59:25
I’m just looking for a social link
Blue 15:59:52
We do not have this.
16:00:00
thank you
Blue 16:00:09
You are welcome.

You were trolled by an IGG BOT LMFAOOOO!!!!

Flag Post

Dear Player,

We deeply regret the quality of service you recently received from Operator Blue through our IGG Live Support. Please accept our most sincere apologies. Please understand that Blue’s inability to answer your questions is completely unacceptable according to our standards of service, and we will proceed with disciplinary actions accordingly. We welcome everyone to provide feedback on our Live Support service and report any inappropriate behavior or inadequacies.

Live Support is the bridge between the players and the development team, providing solutions for bugs and other problems encountered in the game, answering questions and doubts players have about the game, and so forth. With that in mind, we expect our Operators to be pleasant and helpful in every way possible in providing Live Support.

As for the questions you put forth in the conversation with Operator Blue, here is what we can tell you.

IGG’s plans for the near future: Regarding GO-II and its future plans, we are very sorry we are unable to tell you more at the moment. Our development team frequently updates our player community with the latest sneak peeks at upcoming features and changes through platforms such as the KG forum. We advise you to visit these sites regularly to keep abreast of our developments.

We welcome you to put forth any suggestions and feedback through our Live Support so that our development team can further improve the game.

It is our recommendation that you leave behind your email address in a Live Chat conversation to facilitate us getting back to you with answers for questions we may not be able to answer immediately.

Thank you for your support!

Flag Post
Originally posted by IGG_Games:

Dear Player,

We deeply regret the quality of service you recently received from Operator Blue through our IGG Live Support. Please accept our most sincere apologies. Please understand that Blue’s inability to answer your questions is completely unacceptable according to our standards of service, and we will proceed with disciplinary actions accordingly. We welcome everyone to provide feedback on our Live Support service and report any inappropriate behavior or inadequacies.

Live Support is the bridge between the players and the development team, providing solutions for bugs and other problems encountered in the game, answering questions and doubts players have about the game, and so forth. With that in mind, we expect our Operators to be pleasant and helpful in every way possible in providing Live Support.

As for the questions you put forth in the conversation with Operator Blue, here is what we can tell you.

IGG’s plans for the near future: Regarding GO-II and its future plans, we are very sorry we are unable to tell you more at the moment. Our development team frequently updates our player community with the latest sneak peeks at upcoming features and changes through platforms such as the KG forum. We advise you to visit these sites regularly to keep abreast of our developments.

We welcome you to put forth any suggestions and feedback through our Live Support so that our development team can further improve the game.

It is our recommendation that you leave behind your email address in a Live Chat conversation to facilitate us getting back to you with answers for questions we may not be able to answer immediately.

Thank you for your support!

wow, you managed to politely say the same thing blue did. sorry, we’ll “look into this” nothing more, no direct addressing of the issue he asked about, just some vague go check other places and we promise we listen to what our players have to say. 6 vague paragraphs that said nothing about any direct issue about anything thats been talked about in any forum, and theres been ranting about so many issues it makes one’s head spin.

as for “Our development team frequently updates our player community with the latest sneak peeks at upcoming features and changes through platforms such as the KG forum.” show a link to you doing a single one of those things.

Flag Post

ranting about something doesnt make the Dev any more likely to do it unless EVERYBODY’s ranting about it, like the original Raids with small cooldowns, no speed-up for winning, and 2 fleets per raider. Community raged, IGG fixed. They were being vague because they don’t know for sure what will come out at any certain time. That’s obvious.
Not much of a troll anymore, just an a-hole now.