How to not get farmed...for noobs. page 3

66 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Djareth:
Originally posted by Lerinor:

Again… just truce! I didn’t say truce till the end of times… but 3 days truce for like 1 month costs like 800 vouchers, and gives you a solid period to build up.
Im also a free player, climbed up by myself, and wasn’t fed with bps. And started late…

Do you see you are not getting anywhere with that “I dont wanna truce, i wanna have the multiplayer feature of the game”?? Well, the major multiplayer feature is attacking others…

But hey, this is so typical. Happens in every server, in every game of this type…

guess what, we’re 4 months behind, every day we’re hiding under truce and “gaining” according to you, they’re getting that same amount of time and res/ship building time so we’re never going to “catch up”

and while you started late(brave move btw) i SERIOUSLY doubt that you started 4 months late

Again… just truce! I didn’t say truce till the end of times… but 3 days truce for like 1 month costs like 800 vouchers, and gives you a solid period to build up.
Im also a free player, climbed up by myself, and wasn’t fed with bps. And started late…

Do you see you are not getting anywhere with that “I dont wanna truce, i wanna have the multiplayer feature of the game”?? Well, the major multiplayer feature is attacking others…

But hey, this is so typical. Happens in every server, in every game of this type…

guess what, we’re 4 months behind, every day we’re hiding under truce and “gaining” according to you, they’re getting that same amount of time and res/ship building time so we’re never going to “catch up”

and while you started late(brave move btw) i SERIOUSLY doubt that you started 4 months late

Honestly no one has targeted me nor several of the other s02 people that I know. I believe they are after you as a direct result of your constant taunting, which I believe they have mentioned several times. As a friend, I must recommend that you to drop the horse crap for a little while and see what happens. However, you may have pissed some people off to the point where their life mission is to catch you slipping, and you know as well as I do that will happen sooner or later.

Keep in mind that IGG nor does anyone else care that people get farmed. The simple fact is that regardless if these people made an un-written pact to not attack s02 people for a while does not dictate that they must honor it. Because the rules to the actual game allow and encourage attacking, it is not very likely that anyone will simply because of the merger.

Also note – This subject is old and bland. Let’s find something else to talk about.

Best,

Duval

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gramatik_Error:

“that being said your cohort in crime graham is like i16 and I’d be willing to be doesnt use a single ship he earned himself "

oh gawd, your debating the legitimacy of my ships? The only ships i have EVER bought are 1k gfx…. all my tiamats are home-made ….. If i bought ships they would have better weapons then hornet, like maybe nebula’s or space citadels

And about me being i16… i do not do reg instances anymore, lol. My low instance is a personal choice… its not like i couldn’t get to i30 with tiamats after like 2 days of building.

The only ships I have ever seen bought are WW ships, like dullahs or flags, and like i said before, I have only bought 1k gfx in the however many months I have been on the server.

Please stick to talking about things you know about, you seem especially good at trying to make us change our ways.

NEWS FLASH : This is the internet, you are not forced to be here. If you don’t like the way we do things either stop playing or shut up, because no one in MM/DB/BS is going to listen to the crap spewing out of your mouth.

Best of Luck,
graham

i said ships you didnt earn not ships you built but then again pesky details seem to escape you.

Flag Post

i did a little backthinking and i relized most of the time you dont get farmed while your online its when your offline that you get destroyed
now if you use those vouchers from server maintaice for truce cards and adv truce cards your pritty much ok cause you can use a truce before you goto bed and not worry bout a attack
another thing that helps is if your in a corps get around them your usally less likly to get attacked if they do get attacked move somewhere where theres a ton of inactives and no player in any major corps

Flag Post
Originally posted by timduval:

Honestly no one has targeted me nor several of the other s02 people that I know. I believe they are after you as a direct result of your constant taunting, which I believe they have mentioned several times. As a friend, I must recommend that you to drop the horse crap for a little while and see what happens. However, you may have pissed some people off to the point where their life mission is to catch you slipping, and you know as well as I do that will happen sooner or later.

Keep in mind that IGG nor does anyone else care that people get farmed. The simple fact is that regardless if these people made an un-written pact to not attack s02 people for a while does not dictate that they must honor it. Because the rules to the actual game allow and encourage attacking, it is not very likely that anyone will simply because of the merger.

Also note – This subject is old and bland. Let’s find something else to talk about.

Best,

Duval

the subject is old and bland and I do apologize to those getting annoyed over it, but just once it would be nice to have someone agree that we got a raw deal instead of just telling me that its all to our advantage.

My real gripe began with gram and dracs statements before the merge and their hypocrisy after the merge its not about farming or attacking which as i’ve said Ive done plenty of myself. I’ll do my best to shut up about it now, though I doubt I’ll be allowed that luxury.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fgdhdrfsd:

i did a little backthinking and i relized most of the time you dont get farmed while your online its when your offline that you get destroyed
now if you use those vouchers from server maintaice for truce cards and adv truce cards your pritty much ok cause you can use a truce before you goto bed and not worry bout a attack
another thing that helps is if your in a corps get around them your usally less likly to get attacked if they do get attacked move somewhere where theres a ton of inactives and no player in any major corps

I dunno about that one, clustering isn’t usually a good idea for smaller corps. I do not recommend it at all.

Flag Post

I dunno about that one, clustering isn’t usually a good idea for smaller corps. I do not recommend it at all.

Oh please cluster! Pretty please? cluster busters are fun!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconlazurus:

OR GO TO A AREA WITH OUT PEOPLE FROM MAJOR CORPS IF THEY GET ATTACKED OFFEND

Flag Post

Not to worry Draconlazurus, even though I have warned them—more than likely they will cluster anyway because they are N00b’z :p

PS – Cluster-Busters are fun, yes indeed! _

Flag Post

Not to worry Draconlazurus, even though I have warned them—more than likely they will cluster anyway because they are N00b’z :p

PS – Cluster-Busters are fun, yes indeed! _

remember to cluster by me :3

Flag Post

Fg, a cluster buster would end as a cluster fu*k for you, remember the whole i11 thing

Flag Post

Fg, a cluster buster would end as a cluster fu*k for you, remember the whole i11 thing? you

i11 is easier than i10! wtf lol

Flag Post

I think my point is still valid. Players under i30 have no business engaging in a cluster buster.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Frosty1861:

Galaxy transfers, truce cards, spending your money and being nice to people… You should be fine.

On galaxy transfers….bad idea, with the way the game mechanics work you are more likely to warp to where the rest of the hungry farmers are than away from them. (unless this was fixed with the server merge)

Flag Post

Galaxy Transfer is useful to mess up a Send. It’s not perfectly random, but it is a waste to use an Adv. Transfer if your regular Transfer takes you where you want.

One amusing technique is to place blocking fleets of ballistic or planetary at the four entrances. If your enemy attacks with anything but ballistics, they are stuck (you will lose the other fleets when they come to intercept, probably.) Generally you just want to be too much trouble; ‘farming’ and ‘raiding’ is theft; most theft avoidance is simply making yourself more trouble than you are worth.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Traxus:

#4. This reminds me of when that DJ feller from Discord was trying to raid someone from BS. Instead of calling off the attack and taking his beatings, he talked crap in WC, and thusly got his entire corps farmed, while he galaxy transferred away.

Moral of the story, listen to the Micky.

He GT’d away? are you sure? are you talking about DJareth? cause I hit him, killed his fleet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xathil:
Originally posted by Traxus:

#4. This reminds me of when that DJ feller from Discord was trying to raid someone from BS. Instead of calling off the attack and taking his beatings, he talked crap in WC, and thusly got his entire corps farmed, while he galaxy transferred away.

Moral of the story, listen to the Micky.

He GT’d away? are you sure? are you talking about DJareth? cause I hit him, killed his fleet.

Now he AGT’d to server 3.