How to not get farmed...for noobs. page 2

66 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gramatik_Error:

Lol LeRichRich, i already did that, and im on i24 weaps and a LT in one of ther corps there… WHILE managing the top corps in s-01 …. I still don’t empathize with you are anyone from s-02 that complains about being attacked because of WC or forum posts

still not getting it…http://alltheragefaces.com/face/misc-jackie-chan

Flag Post
Originally posted by Djareth:
Originally posted by Traxus:

#4. This reminds me of when that DJ feller from Discord was trying to raid someone from BS. Instead of calling off the attack and taking his beatings, he talked crap in WC, and thusly got his entire corps farmed, while he galaxy transferred away.

Moral of the story, listen to the Micky.

damn how’d i miss this post lmao….lets back this up a bit and tell the real story here. 3 of you guys had attacks coming in on ME and another on one of my corp mates. I agt’d down to robbie and sent an attack against him in RETALIATION to a lame triple teaming move on me and called you all out on being lame(admittedly i wasnt as nice about the wording but hey i dont need banned here :D) me porting out was the smart move to do at that point so apparently I dont need micky’s post on how not to get hit, and that somehow makes me the asshat? 3 guys from the top tier corp AGT in on us and you honestly expect me to believe that you guys didnt intend to just farm them all anyway? OWN UP TO YOUR OWN ACTIONS.

Sooo… basically instead of trucing or dismissing when you saw an attack coming, you left your corpie to run away. THEN after running, you decided to attack one of their corpies in RETALIATION even though THAT corpie did nothing. you just wanted to hit them back because you couldnt take on the tough guys. Even though, from what I’m hearing, YOU talked crap in WC first. after trying to attack a BS and recalling when the tough guys came in. maybe you should OWN UP TO YOUR OWN ACTIONS

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lerinor:

Well, still whining… I started very late, and never bought MP. And here I am. Not a top player, but managed to climb up a lot.

I’d gladly do the S3 suggestion, if i had time to manage S1 and S3 accounts. So, basically, again… truce, and build up. Or just stop complaining. Or even better, stop playing!

Seriously, you’re complaining about game mechanics? Just play something else…

Do you know what game mechanics are? It would seem not…allow me to explain.

If tomorrow, IGG said AGT would only move a max of 2 zones away, that would be a change to game mechanics. If tomorrow they said you would be moving to a server thats been already going for 6 months and you could never possibly catch up, thats you getting fcked over. Do you see the difference?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gramatik_Error:

Lol LeRichRich, i already did that, and im on i24 weaps and a LT in one of ther corps there… WHILE managing the top corps in s-01 …. I still don’t empathize with you are anyone from s-02 that complains about being attacked because of WC or forum posts

So you joined a server thats been going for 3 weeks a whole 2 weeks ago. That put you at a…1 week disadvantage.

slow clap

Flag Post
Originally posted by pokeyday:

#4. This reminds me of when that DJ feller from Discord was trying to raid someone from BS. Instead of calling off the attack and taking his beatings, he talked crap in WC, and thusly got his entire corps farmed, while he galaxy transferred away.

damn how’d i miss this post lmao….lets back this up a bit and tell the real story here. 3 of you guys had attacks coming in on ME and another on one of my corp mates. I agt’d down to robbie and sent an attack against him in RETALIATION to a lame triple teaming move on me and called you all out on being lame(admittedly i wasnt as nice about the wording but hey i dont need banned here :D) me porting out was the smart move to do at that point so apparently I dont need micky’s post on how not to get hit, and that somehow makes me the asshat? 3 guys from the top tier corp AGT in on us and you honestly expect me to believe that you guys didnt intend to just farm them all anyway? OWN UP TO YOUR OWN ACTIONS.

Sooo… basically instead of trucing or dismissing when you saw an attack coming, you left your corpie to run away. THEN after running, you decided to attack one of their corpies in RETALIATION even though THAT corpie did nothing. you just wanted to hit them back because you couldnt take on the tough guys. Even though, from what I’m hearing, YOU talked crap in WC first. after trying to attack a BS and recalling when the tough guys came in. maybe you should OWN UP TO YOUR OWN ACTIONS

for someone not involved at all you come to alot of assumptions. Robbie was with the 2 other guys that attacked me first, instead of standing there taking it I attacked him like anyone with a pair between their legs should. I didnt say anything in world chat until the first set of attacks was coming at us so using that as an excuse why it was ok for them to hit us is total garbage. but go on thinking that 2 guys in the top 20 coming to attack a corp that wasnt even in the top 5 of s2 is anything but bullying to show how amazingly tough they are. at least find out what happened before thinking you should put your 2 cents in. read all my posts, i dont lie or misprepresent in any way and as someone who’s farmed plenty of people i got no problem owning up to MY ACTIONS.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pokeyday:

He’d been talking crap since the merger was announced to us, and we were pretty P.Oed. Can ya blame us with the way he acts?

Flag Post

so arguing against the merge was somehow an affront to you personally? last I checked none of you guys work for IGG but you seem to all take it as an insult that s2 guys are upset about it. I contacted IGG and kong about it before saying anything in here, leaving me no other option but to try to rally some others into saying what they thought about the merge, and i note that while all my predictions have come true you still keep arguing that we’re nothing but a bunch of whiners about it. people are going to have differing opinons about things.

Flag Post

and you seem like the only person publicly complaining about it

Flag Post

everyone that has complained gets shouted down as being a whiner about it and told that its all their fault that bad things are happening to them. or given the dumb logic of hide behind truces for the rest of their server life to avoid being hammered by guys months beyond what they’re capable of.

Flag Post

I, for one generally don’t like to post anything but…

I agree with Djareth about hiding behind truces. I think that is a bit oppressive and not fun. Frankly, doesn’t using a truce mean you admit that you are hoarding resources? After using it, it goes away then you’re attacked. That seems a bit harsh. I am aware that it takes time to travel to raid comeback and send again. Most of us can’t always be active to be warned. I perfer hoarding my vouchers and can’t be bothered to use truce ;3

Another point, people store up resources to eventually upgrade or just for the quest given. Isn’t attacking once enough, farming just seems unnecessary imo.

I don’t know what goes on in WC. But, I am against starting any war of any kind. I am also against blaming a collective due to a few players. Can’t we all just get along?

I also do have to note, I haven’t been attacked yet so that’s good :D
So2 Player currently in So1 due to merger: Dreamo

Flag Post

you havent been hit cuz your not rude in WC/forums and your corps doesnt drag you into stuff…. a prime example of what most s-02 players are like

Flag Post

so basically its agree with whatever you say or we’re just whiny and rude?

Flag Post

Djareth, all you do is whine, whether it is here or in WC. If you hate it so much move on to a different game. I’m not a wallet warrior, I had to build everything I have. I also have an alt that I built much later in the game which nobody has ever even tried to farm. I think all of your arguments are BS. If you want to play this game you can play this game, you just need to think before you act or speak if your not dropping cash on it.

Flag Post

easy statement coming from a guy on the server that didnt get screwed over. and if i feel like pointing out how full of it some of the people on here are thats my right just like its your to tell me what you think. I dont hear any counterarguments about the points i’ve made just shut up and stop being a whiner about it. I got thru i20 without dropping a dime and without being spoonfed high end blueprints and help out my corp as much as possible not that any of you season 1 people have bothered to ask anyone either in worldchat or here what they think about me or the merge. I plan to stick around a good long time makign a pain the rear of myself so might as well get used to it.

Flag Post

No, it’s agree or we don’t necessarily like you. It’s be nice to your superiors or we get pissed. It’s we get pissed and farm you because you’re whiny, not that we call you whiny because you dont agree. Being whiny is way different from us calling you whiny. You have to actually BE whiny first.

Flag Post

starting months before me in no way makes you superior. it just means you have a big advantage. I’ve talked with plenty of decent guys from s1 that dont feel the need to run their mouth about how we should just cower down and hide beneath truces for the rest of the game but i’ll be damned if i’m not gonna point out hypocrisy and flat out lies that get posted here just so to keep myself from being a target. so as long as y’all keep coming back here to argue I’ll keep throwing it right back at ya.

everyone’s favorite whiner

DJ

Flag Post

…Least favorite whiner, but whatever.

Flag Post

djareth great but you missed a ton of areas
1. you need defense to keep your self from getting farmed from guys like/better then me
2. truces aint good later on but are great at beginning for a while
3.my def. strategy is actually pretty good considering that you will probly never touch upgrading space base items
4. arguing isn’t always the best thing to do cause then it advertise’s you to get farmed for annoying higher lvl players like me and retry
5. putting a line under your personal joke is great like mines
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
i hate the world but the world loves me – random always pissed off dude

Flag Post
Originally posted by fgdhdrfsd:

1. you need defense to keep your self from getting farmed from guys like/better then me
3.my def. strategy is actually pretty good considering that you will probly never touch upgrading space base items
4. arguing isn’t always the best thing to do cause then it advertise’s you to get farmed for annoying higher lvl players like me and retry
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay ROFL this is funny.
High level? you are i11 bro, don’t stick it out there till you are i30. Truces are amazing for high level players, who do you think has the most resources? Space station defenses are worthless until they get to lvl 7+

Flag Post

Again… just truce! I didn’t say truce till the end of times… but 3 days truce for like 1 month costs like 800 vouchers, and gives you a solid period to build up.
Im also a free player, climbed up by myself, and wasn’t fed with bps. And started late…

Do you see you are not getting anywhere with that “I dont wanna truce, i wanna have the multiplayer feature of the game”?? Well, the major multiplayer feature is attacking others…

But hey, this is so typical. Happens in every server, in every game of this type…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconlazurus:
Originally posted by fgdhdrfsd:

Okay ROFL this is funny.
High level? you are i11 bro, don’t stick it out there till you are i30. Truces are amazing for high level players, who do you think has the most resources? Space station defenses are worthless until they get to lvl 7+

gritting my teeth that i have to agree with drac about anything but yeah seriously man talking about space defenses as a useful thing is just a joke.

that being said your cohort in crime graham is like i16 and I’d be willing to be doesnt use a single ship he earned himself which seems to be fairly common here from what i can tell.

now back to fgdhyadayadayada….i dont really care that people have decide to paint a crosshair on me, i’m on often enough that barring someone being willing to drop serious money to agt every time i’m willing to random away its not likely anyone is going to land.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lerinor:

Again… just truce! I didn’t say truce till the end of times… but 3 days truce for like 1 month costs like 800 vouchers, and gives you a solid period to build up.
Im also a free player, climbed up by myself, and wasn’t fed with bps. And started late…

Do you see you are not getting anywhere with that “I dont wanna truce, i wanna have the multiplayer feature of the game”?? Well, the major multiplayer feature is attacking others…

But hey, this is so typical. Happens in every server, in every game of this type…

guess what, we’re 4 months behind, every day we’re hiding under truce and “gaining” according to you, they’re getting that same amount of time and res/ship building time so we’re never going to “catch up”

and while you started late(brave move btw) i SERIOUSLY doubt that you started 4 months late

Flag Post

“that being said your cohort in crime graham is like i16 and I’d be willing to be doesnt use a single ship he earned himself "

oh gawd, your debating the legitimacy of my ships? The only ships i have EVER bought are 1k gfx…. all my tiamats are home-made ….. If i bought ships they would have better weapons then hornet, like maybe nebula’s or space citadels

And about me being i16… i do not do reg instances anymore, lol. My low instance is a personal choice… its not like i couldn’t get to i30 with tiamats after like 2 days of building.

The only ships I have ever seen bought are WW ships, like dullahs or flags, and like i said before, I have only bought 1k gfx in the however many months I have been on the server.

Please stick to talking about things you know about, you seem especially good at trying to make us change our ways.

NEWS FLASH : This is the internet, you are not forced to be here. If you don’t like the way we do things either stop playing or shut up, because no one in MM/DB/BS is going to listen to the crap spewing out of your mouth.

Best of Luck,
graham

Flag Post

Gram, people buy ships all the time, and not just for MP or gold, but within corps either as gifts (ships sold at lower than value or just given) or for recycling ships. Just ask zinxx, lol.

Flag Post

Before server merge, MM took an interest in Retribution. Which was fine, nature of the game and such. If we would defend…multiple people stronger than our strongest would come help out in the raid. Which was also cool, nature of the game.

After server merge, MM took two of our resource planets, also cool…part of the game.
To hunt our players as they try to get the gear & resources to eventually be a threat to you? Also part of the game.

To use an alt corp to destroy another corp that has no chance against you? Whatever…but let me ask you this, if Chibi…who was the reason you all banded together in the first place acted in such a way. Do you really think you would be where you are now?