[Ringwraith-ALT] ID 42460

19 posts

Flag Post

First of all name .. second he is in clan and got 0 fighting … this isnt alt ??? i wonder .. he just won a legentary CC and try to pass on the main char throw trade and got sniped (as some ppl say ) … i wonder what IGG will do about this..

Flag Post

[gameland5]:/Ringwraith-ALTa:applied
[Ringwraith-ALT]:scorpia, up for sale, pm or mail
[System]:Congratulations [Ringwraith-ALT]! The Lucky Wheel has awarded you a [Legendary Commander Card]
[huanpablo]:nice name!
[Ringwraith]:pm me vakuue
[Me]:Alt … ?
[Me]:last i check this was reportable

. you will report it, they will say

for Ringwraith-alt = 0 ..

[Ringwraith-ALT]:I was just giving co card to alt
[xathil]:“we will look into it” then do absolutely nothing
[Ringwraith-ALT]:and someone bought it…
[Ringwraith-ALT]:o.h….
[Me]:easiest to track both of u .. from ip .. from logs..
[Me]:is the easiest thing .. if they want to ban u ..
[Ringwraith-ALT]:asrial, ive me back the card please
[Legend_Of_Dylan]:It’s your fault you got sniped
[Legend_Of_Dylan]:deal with it, be quicker
[thelightcyclist]:boom headshot
[Ringwraith]:PLEASE! GIVE IT ME BACK!!!!
[OSbackupD]:lol someone got his CC sniped?
[xathil]:hahaha
[thelightcyclist]:lol
[PanzerStofa]:sbiping is lame tho
[Ringwraith-ALT]:yes…
[OSbackupD]:lmao WTF
[Me]:qq … i love it..
[Me]:but i still report it..
[OSbackupD]:lol u such a meanie
[krepe]:u should be able to mail items
[Diopsyed]:if you gonna sell a CC for 1g yer gonna have a bad time.
[Ringwraith]:i didnt sell it, I swaped it
[krepe]:kong is so dumb with the AH on this game
[Ringwraith]:please give it me back asrail
[Djareth]:correction, IGG is so dumb
[krepe]:i hear ya ringwraith its bull s hit

igg … ?

Flag Post

igg u want more info ?? may to track his ip to give it to u ? or kong id / fb id something like that??

Flag Post

IGG couldnt care less my friend hate to break it to ya

Flag Post

well, IGG bans alts all the time. They just don’t ban the mains.

-W

Flag Post

i’ll be surprised if they do anything about this. just being honest here

Flag Post

i doubt it… this is one of the least blatantly obvious alt

the Olympia corps anyone?

Flag Post

Hi, there,
The account “Ringwraith-ALT” has been suspended. Thank you for reporting the issue.

Flag Post

Afcourse only takes them 1 click if you give the IP so why not ban.

Flag Post

The guiy has 0 fighting power because i had just wiped him clean before he won that card..!

Flag Post

post all alts in forums so IGG has to do something

Flag Post

lol I look back at this and there is not a single S-2 corp in top 10, and barely pushed out of top 15, idk why all you are bitching about alts, id bitch that IGN made a very dysfunctional game that has no uniqueness to it. This game has aged poorly and will drop soon, idk why people pay these trolls to update their little troll game on the smudge of the internet. let alone someone had to post an entire thread to get their dumb-a$$ attention at this.

IGN, your sellouts and im hope your proud of yourself, might want to bend over for paying customers even more, they missed a spot.

Flag Post

Custom ship designs by the very definition are unique.

Flag Post

IGG* derp,

and like i said before on a different thread

Counter Example #1: Facebook

Flag Post
Originally posted by Loud_Pipes:

IGG* derp,

and like i said before on a different thread

Counter Example #1: Facebook

Ok then, currently on this forum there was someone who had to show the ENTIRE PUBLIC about a problem such as an alt, imagine this. If a murder goes and kills someone (duh) does the police let him go? no. do they wait till the public to bitch at them about it? no. If somebody has to make an entire topic thread, post every single dam word he can that the person did say JUST to simply get an alt banned and not even the user for breaking the CoC? Id say we’d all be dead ducks if life was like that. As a Dev, your not a Dev, your an entire police team, EVERYONE has to have their shit together. IGG does not obviously.

Flag Post

fyi thats a dead alt i think

Flag Post

My point being that this game will be around for 2+ years, GO has a track record of not dying of easily

Flag Post
Originally posted by fgdhdrfsd:

My point being that this game will be around for 2+ years, GO has a track record of not dying of easily

Neither of these are the point, ofc the alts dead duh

Originally posted by IGG_Games:

Hi, there,
The account “Ringwraith-ALT” has been suspended. Thank you for reporting the issue.

The point is, IGG can be refered to as a “Dirty Cop” because of how they maintain things, the only real way you can keep cheaters out is literally telling the world (and yes ALTS ARE CHEATING). This comes to a small conclusion that IGG ofc will live on, its not like the good guys always win, but it comes to the point that people are allowing them to live. It’s literally the feeding tube to a dieing person.

GO will only live on for 2+ years if the people allow them to.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Harry_Tipper7:
Originally posted by fgdhdrfsd:

Neither of these are the point, ofc the alts dead duh

Originally posted by IGG_Games:

Hi, there,

The point is, IGG can be refered to as a “Dirty Cop” because of how they maintain things, the only real way you can keep cheaters out is literally telling the world (and yes ALTS ARE CHEATING). This comes to a small conclusion that IGG ofc will live on, its not like the good guys always win, but it comes to the point that people are allowing them to live. It’s literally the feeding tube to a dieing person.

GO will only live on for 2+ years if the people allow them to.

What happened to you Harry, you used to be cool man? Now you have turned into the GO2 Nazi, “NO GO2 FOR YOU!” 8===D~~

If you are this disgruntled, why even log in?

Best,

Duval