Suggestion @ Devs

10 posts

Flag Post

Could you make it so we could choose a primary and secondary color for our ships? Or even give corps the a unique primary for their ships. I think it would be fun.

Thanks,

Micky468

Flag Post

It would be interesting to be able to change the colors of our ships. Would also make it easier to do ship formation art, if we could chose the colors individually.

Flag Post

As I said in another thread the hit chance issue has to be fixed i.e. dodge and ships agility cannot lower hit chance linearly in relation to accuracy and steering. So that hit chance never gets to 0%(the real problem) or to 100%.

Flag Post

+1 to choosing color
+5 to corps color

kid? um wrong thread?

Flag Post

Well this was “suggestions @ Devs” but they hopefully are aware of the “hit chance” problem and are fixing it so this might be redundant. However hit chance should take priority from color etc etc as it is a game breaking problem.

Flag Post

I think reverting to the old ways (GO1) of alliance/faction ships and such would be great, but it’d be a challenge to get done. First off, how to decide which corps get what ships. Second, how to keep them from taking advantage of whatever is decided. etc etc

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidtsunami:

As I said in another thread the hit chance issue has to be fixed i.e. dodge and ships agility cannot lower hit chance linearly in relation to accuracy and steering. So that hit chance never gets to 0%(the real problem) or to 100%.

I routinely get 100% hit chance when fighting common or skills comms, jus saying

Flag Post

I routinely get 100% hit chance when fighting common or skills comms, jus saying

100% hit is not a problem 0% hit chance is as the fact is that the mechanic of unlimited linear growth of damage reduction in any game breaks it without exception.

A) It makes any other stat or mechanic in the game completely useless in comparison.

B)It makes the combat mechanic naively simple (person who has more dodge and or accuracy automatically wins always without exception (well except there is reflective plating which can win:P)

C)Players should be able to compensate for lack of accuracy with a lot of guns and glass builds and have a chance of winning with overwhelming/larger numbers.
That is there should never be situation wherein a fleet is completely invulnerable against max honor weps fleet no matter how much dodge the commander has or how low the accuracy is.

Flag Post

Greetings Mickster, I like the your idea about custom colors being added to the ships. A nice compromise with IGG would be the ability to use any hull (level 1, 2, or 3 hull color) because more often than not the lower level hull looks better than the level 3 model yet never even get used which is a terrible waste of bandwidth (~LoL~). The way I see it is: if one has learned the hull then he or she should be able to use it.

For example, if one researches a BP to level 3 then if he or she decides to use the level one hull, it will have the same stats as the level 3 hull. Since the Special Hull ships do not have different levels, your suggestion for primary/secondary coloring would be fantastic.

@ the discussion about corp ships: I think that would be crappy mall ships, no? :p

My actual addition to that subject is the following:

Each corp leader could designate its very own 1-3 color(s) and if the individual member wished to use corp ship colors, then the ships hull would be painted in that fashion. I don’t see the point in having each corp ship with its own individual advantages because everyone would choose the most O.P. ship as the corp ship, and then you are back to the same boring battles again.

Best,

Duval

Flag Post

I agree, I just want corp ship colors, or us to be able to pick our own colors. I never wanted corps ships. I like the huge differences in people’s ships.

Micky468