Locked Items/Commander Cards

3 posts

Flag Post

So I get locking the items got through free events. It make a lot of sense. Stem the tide of Alt accounts and all.

HOWEVER, I think it’s a little disingenuous to lock items from paid events. People don’t MP from their Alts, so these Items are NOT going to be abused. We already paid for them, we should be able to sell them.

Even worse! The locked Commanders card can’t even be used properly. We can’t merge them without paying 100mp? That is mean.

I’m not sure what game mechanic/balance this does, except annoy your paying players.

Flag Post

it brings in more money. take a guess why it’s there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Frosty1861:

So I get locking the items got through free events. It make a lot of sense. Stem the tide of Alt accounts and all.

HOWEVER, I think it’s a little disingenuous to lock items from paid events. People don’t MP from their Alts, so these Items are NOT going to be abused. We already paid for them, we should be able to sell them.

Even worse! The locked Commanders card can’t even be used properly. We can’t merge them without paying 100mp? That is mean.

I’m not sure what game mechanic/balance this does, except annoy your paying players.

Originally posted by Frosty1861:

Are these normal skill cards, or are they unique to the event? Because if the cards are exclusive to the event, they might be worth the 100 MP to merge them. However, that seems rather risky and expensive for the higher star merges, that may not even merge successfully.

I would never spend that much, however, there are plenty of people that will and IGG knows this. (As Pokey stated above)

I cannot picture IGG charging 100 MP to merge normal commanders that can be bought on the market because that would be utterly worthless.