s2 rollcall

12 posts

Flag Post

I’ll probably get hammered for this post like every other one I’ve done but I’m honestly curious how many s2 players are still left.

simple +1 will do no need to drag out the same dull arguments that have been all over here since the merge was announced.

Flag Post

former So2 Player Dreamo here.

Flag Post

+1 and i just quit xP

Flag Post

+1 still going

Flag Post

Tim Duval – s02 – ID #2781

Flag Post

make sure you post your in game names here that way BS players ahve a resource to identify server 2 players for the next couple days of non-farming SO2 players

Flag Post
Originally posted by cheeseex:

make sure you post your in game names here that way BS players ahve a resource to identify server 2 players for the next couple days of non-farming SO2 players

must fight temptation not to argue………..

Flag Post

well I know theres more s2 people left than this but even considering a 20 non posts to 1 post thats still a sad state of affairs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Djareth:

mostly so they cant say their wasnt a list of SO2 players out there for them to check but the non famring is just about ove rnow isnt it?……even if it never started o well was just a suggestion

Flag Post
Originally posted by Djareth:

mostly so they cant say their wasnt a list of SO2 players out there for them to check but the non famring is just about ove rnow isnt it?……even if it never started o well was just a suggestion

that would imply there was a period of non farming to begin with….ok got my snark fix in

Flag Post

Djareth, i thought you quit. You keep adding snark comments and griping about the merge. Look, your not making things easy on yourself or your corp. You beg people to farm you and then complain when they do. Here is the thing though, you Djareth, are the primary cause why many so1 players think so2 whines all the time. Quit the whining, snark comments, and taunts in kong and world chat, people MIGHT leave you alone. Oh, and if not for yourself, be silent for your corp, you make them look bad.

Flag Post

things were made hard on my corp within an hour of the merge and s1 people started the forum comments not I, you were all dead set that the merge was an awesome thing from the get go and you’re right, it was, for the s1 corps and players. the only s2 people making out of this at all are the ones that jumped ship directly into s1 corps. so sorry if i think having to depend on s1 power players makes for a fun game or a reason to spend money on a game, or justifies the money I already spent on the game. then again why should i expect people that dont beleive in fair play or competition to be willing to debate anything and be able to look at both sides of an argument.