Arena/League During an Instance

6 posts

Flag Post

So I just thought I’d post this… as the title suggests, we should be able to fight in the League or Arena while in an instance.

If they can do it with Space Raids I don’t see why they can’t with this…

I don’t really expect anything but hey, it’s worth a try.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xLow:

So I just thought I’d post this… as the title suggests, we should be able to fight in the League or Arena while in an instance.

Originally posted by xLow:

I think that you’d have more success if you posted the reasons why you’d like this update, how it could help game-play, benefits etc…. Personally, I am not 100% against this idea of yours; however, I do believe that there are several other, much older problems that IGG should prioritize first.

Flag Post

well considering you can get locked in league/spaceraids for a hour+.. being able to do instances or cancel battles you know will drag out would be nice

Flag Post

nooo, cancelling league would result in serious failure of league. People would just use their alts, enter, and quit with the alt, automatically giving THEM a win

Flag Post

and… thats different from them sending 1 ship with a alt… how?

Flag Post
Originally posted by pokeyday:

nooo, cancelling league would result in serious failure of league. People would just use their alts, enter, and quit with the alt, automatically giving THEM a win

Originally posted by pokeyday:

Who cares? League sucks anyway. People only do it for free honor and IGG does it to remove gold from the game.