Server 4

11 posts

Flag Post

Keep the servers coming, give new players variety, please and thank you

PS: New servers are like future mergers, it keeps the games spiced, so the more mergers we have, the more fun i can have in server 1, so please keep making new spots for future mergers :) Thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheAnimalman:

Keep the servers coming, give new players variety, please and thank you

PS: New servers are like future mergers, it keeps the games spiced, so the more mergers we have, the more fun i can have in server 1, so please keep making new spots for future mergers :) Thanks!

getting IGG to sucker people into joining new servers to merge with s1 is your guys only chance to have fun. blatant feeding of RBP’s to alt corps means s1 is going to be down once again to maybe 200 ww’s and their horde of alts, all of which have NAP’s with each other so that nothing at all goes on other than the trash talk propagating wc and the forums. In the 9 days i’ve been here I’ve seen 2 fights that were anywhere near what i’d call real fights and one of those was a s2 guy picking a fight with a s1 guy. so keep that hope alive that IGG can find more fodder to feed you or sit and watch the hundreds and thousands being spent doing nothing at all.

on a side note IGG has made some terrible decisions since coming here but people ruin servers not companies.

Flag Post

New server is a ruse to get the current spenders from all servers to move into it, plus add a few new spenders in the process. IGG realizes that the small time spenders and free to play accounts will move their also, believing they have a level playing field and can become a top account. The reality is the small time spenders and free to play accounts end up being farmed in the new server, same as the old one.

NOTE – If you suck in one server, you will suck in another as well.

Flag Post

for the most part all the above things are true but people that are considering spending any real amounts of money for the first time are better to do so on a new server than to throw piles of money at a server they’re miles behind in now.

and i’ll assume the sucking wasnt aimed at me jerk…love yah timmeh :p

Flag Post
Originally posted by Djareth:

for the most part all the above things are true but people that are considering spending any real amounts of money for the first time are better to do so on a new server than to throw piles of money at a server they’re miles behind in now.

Ahahahaha!! No Dj, I wasn’t aiming my logical observation at anyone in particular; however, its nice to see that you are feeling guilty though bud! =P

What’s the point in spending a little money and still fall behind on a new server? A server that a person would have to fully restore all res buildings, def structures, and ships? Small spenders will become miles behind within a month, and what then? Await yet another server to open up? lol

That’s all that I was saying: If one doesn’t run the server they are currently on, it’s unlikely that person will run the new server either. The same big time spenders will still rule the server.

Flag Post
Originally posted by timduval:

Ahahahaha!! No Dj, I wasn’t aiming my logical observation at anyone in particular; however, its nice to see that you are feeling guilty though bud! =P

What’s the point in spending a little money and still fall behind on a new server? A server that a person would have to fully restore all res buildings, def structures, and ships? Small spenders will become miles behind within a month, and what then? Await yet another server to open up? lol

That’s all that I was saying: If one doesn’t run the server they are currently on, it’s unlikely that person will run the new server either. The same big time spenders will still rule the server.

while a few of the big spenders may be willing to start and spend as much on yet another server the majority of them are going to stay on s1 and milk out their huge advantage as much as possible, as noted by the lack of big$$ spenders from s1 that have chars on s2 or s3. so i dont so much buy that argument. as for having to redo some res buildings and (def structures???? really tim?) new ship builds will be much better for players starting over as they’ve most likely learned much since playing a few months on their first server, meaning they go up i’s faster than they did last time and will have a much better idea where they should be focusing their techs. the only point I think i really agree with you on is that f2p people wont see any gain by starting over on a new server, only people that are willing to spend at least a couple hundred dollars on the game if not more. with few exceptions the “people that run the server” all have the lowest id’s in the game because the games only true choke points are TIME and res collection(which honestly comes in direct proportion to time).

as for feeling guilty thats big resounding NO. I spent my time trying to help people learn strategies and mechanics so as far as I’m concerned i got nothing to feel guilty about whatsoever. I hope I’m wrong about things for s1, as much as y’all p me off I still wouldnt be happy to see igg cash in huge and see the players get the short end of the stick again. but its my honest opinion that if things continue on as they are within 3 months this servers going to be a ghost town with only a few hardcore ww’s left that just cant walk away from the huge amounts they’ve invested.

Flag Post

while a few of the big spenders may be willing to start and spend as much on yet another server the majority of them are going to stay on s1 and milk out their huge advantage as much as possible, as noted by the lack of big$$ spenders from s1 that have chars on s2 or s3. so i dont so much buy that argument. as for having to redo some res buildings and (def structures???? really tim?) new ship builds will be much better for players starting over as they’ve most likely learned much since playing a few months on their first server, meaning they go up i’s faster than they did last time and will have a much better idea where they should be focusing their techs. the only point I think i really agree with you on is that f2p people wont see any gain by starting over on a new server, only people that are willing to spend at least a couple hundred dollars on the game if not more. with few exceptions the “people that run the server” all have the lowest id’s in the game because the games only true choke points are TIME and res collection(which honestly comes in direct proportion to time).

as for feeling guilty thats big resounding NO. I spent my time trying to help people learn strategies and mechanics so as far as I’m concerned i got nothing to feel guilty about whatsoever. I hope I’m wrong about things for s1, as much as y’all p me off I still wouldnt be happy to see igg cash in huge and see the players get the short end of the stick again. but its my honest opinion that if things continue on as they are within 3 months this servers going to be a ghost town with only a few hardcore ww’s left that just cant walk away from the huge amounts they’ve invested.

Dj, more people quit this game because of the learning curve than anything else. The fact that it is so hard to get off of the ground to begin with, once a person’s fleet gets wiped once or twice they simply quit. It’s as if these people never realized that hey, I can be attacked, so let’s put my ships away so next time I wont lose them. Derp derp … So I don’t buy into all of this hype about s01 people farming the server into a ghost town. Had you not been constantly ranting like a raving lunatic from the moment you entered the server, perhaps you wouldn’t have had such a tough time here. By the way, what kind of mechanics were you teaching your members by ranting and getting them all farmed as a direct result of your actions?

Now, regarding your curiosity about the defensive structures: it takes a lot of time to build 41+ def structures to level 9, and it’s not very cheap either. As a matter of fact, nothing is really cheap in this whole game, which is why I’d prefer to conserve the most valuable res in the game, time.

I have a much more probable prediction, three months from now you will be complaining about s04’s imbalance when it merges into s01. lol

Best,

Duval

Flag Post

I didnt say it’d be a ghost town because of the farming but its apparent at this point i’m such a troll that you all consider me a moron so think what you’re gonna think. as for my ranting like an idiot my ranting was pointed at 2 specific guys in particular and they know who they are. and the comment about me whining about s4 being merged into s1 only confirms my prediction that that will be the only way igg has left to keep s1 alive so thanks for that. I’m almost done with what i need to do to get the hell out y’alls hair either say and like I said I do hope for the players sakes that my predictions are wrong. best of luck to all, even the guys I caused drama with.

E

Flag Post
I didnt say it’d be a ghost town because of the farming

However, this is ultimately what the source of your agitation has been, which is why I brought it up.

as for my ranting like an idiot my ranting was pointed at 2 specific guys in particular and they know who they are.

Yes, this must have been quite an embarrassing experience for you, my friend.

and the comment about me whining about s4 being merged into s1 only confirms my prediction that that will be the only way igg has left to keep s1 alive so thanks for that

There has been absolutely no indication that s04 will be merged into s01, so there is no confirmation that you have predicted anything successfully. Try not to get ahead of your ego, which seems like you always want to be correct. Like it or not bud, you do not know everything and you’re not always right. This statement of yours is concrete evidence of this fact.

I’m almost done with what i need to do to get the hell out y’alls hair either say and like I said I do hope for the players sakes that my predictions are wrong. best of luck to all, even the guys I caused drama with

Dj, you will be missed bud and I sincerely wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors as well.

PS – Try not to be so damned stubborn from now on!

Flag Post

bah but i really want to counterargue now :(((((…

Flag Post

Counter Example #1: Facebook