I have post again for alts.. (locked)

68 posts

Flag Post

I found 2 new FARM account..

ID : 35892 name : Farmarra
ID : 35893 name : Farmerra
ID : 2671 name : Webster ( im not sure about him but is ur job IGG to check )

My best guess is that they are alt of Herrlich 2965

This is MY guess.. so if the farms isnt him dont be offended plz

Flag Post

Ha… i just notice the corps…. come1 .. seriusly ? u dont see that ?

Axlation1 id : 35621
Axlation2 id : 35633
Farmgounds id : 35613

Flag Post

i dont its so hard to search for bots… its pretty easy..

igg for real pm me to tell a fast way.. (1 search in the sql with 2 variables)

Flag Post

fgdhdrfsd’s alt is tholken, and tholkens ID is 42636

He told me in a conversation.E-Mail me IGG if you want a print screen proof.

Flag Post

im on fire..

Gremplin9 id : 36757
Gremplin3 id : 36756
Gremplin11 id : 36759
Gremplin9 id : 36441
Gremplin5 id : 36437
Gremplin7 id : 36440
Gremplin6 id : 36438

Flag Post
Originally posted by Necroni:

fgdhdrfsd’s alt is tholken, and tholkens ID is 42636

He told me in a conversation.E-Mail me IGG if you want a print screen proof.

I think they dont ban mains.. just alt.. tho if u cut the farm of this ppl they lose the fast lvl up and they give up or be farmed from smarter/more lvled up ppl :)

Flag Post

pipi id : 35957

all the gremplin my guess is the bots from sebudot1

also this is guess so plz dont hit me if im wrong :)

Flag Post

no, I was mistaken, it is not an alt of his

Flag Post
Originally posted by Necroni:

no, I was mistaken, it is not an alt of his

I dont think he is farmbot.. or if he is “hiddening” pretty nice :P:P

Flag Post

This is kind of sad :p you are clearly spending more time looking for alts than playing the game..what are you a mommy’s boy?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ninpoa:

This is kind of sad :p you are clearly spending more time looking for alts than playing the game..what are you a mommy’s boy?

well i prefer having less activity so i can farm inactives cause of alts that got locked instead of bigger people using them for bigger benifit but thats just my opinion

Flag Post

Hi, there.
Thanks for your report.
We will look into them according to the information offered.

Flag Post

I just Have to pput a warning, recently many of us players(who are mains) have been claiming to be other people’s alts just as a joke. Even I have done that and I know it sounds stupid since it’ll get real players banned, so just watch out for those who claim to be somebody elses alt. We don’t want actual mains to be banned.

Flag Post

ceasca3 id : 35682
ceasca1 id : 35683
ceasca2 id : 35681

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathbewithyou:

I just Have to pput a warning, recently many of us players(who are mains) have been claiming to be other people’s alts just as a joke. Even I have done that and I know it sounds stupid since it’ll get real players banned, so just watch out for those who claim to be somebody elses alt. We don’t want actual mains to be banned.

Just say there now we.. im just me .. if u have a problem with this post in mine .. im team with no1..
just to make sure this deathbewithyou that this is clear.

Flag Post

my account was suspendet, (thank you for that sporos) along with 8 other accounts that are named here who have “the same ip as me” said igg, tho i have no idea who those guys are, also im pretty sure webster was a main
so much for that igg

Flag Post

Talk with igg.. not me.. as i said .. im guessing .. igg is searching deeper than me.. >.<

Flag Post

Also farmarra.. lvl 9 ccenter … lvl 1 instance league 2 ( to upgrade from 1 to 2 u need 1 game btw ) fighitng 0 and u are not bot ? what are u say ??? seriusly ?

Flag Post

do i sound like a “bot”? and all those accounts u mentioned got banned, and i asked igg and they stated that they all had the same ip as me, wich shouldnt be possible, you should really watch out what your saying here

Flag Post

also your “guesse” are pretty much like medival villagers "guessing " that someone is a witch, wich was pretty much a death sentence

Flag Post

bot is not only the programme.. bot is the account which the only purpose is to help the main-account to farm on this one resource…
example.. i have main SporoS and alt SporoS2 , SporoS3 , SporoS4
and i lvl up just the basic .. means resource building .. and after i send attack from the main to the 3 bots of mine..

Flag Post

well we got different definitions of bot then, but thats not the matter, my 2 alts got banned along with 8 other accounts that aparently shared the same ip as me, wich i cant explain but there are several possible explenations why several main accounts can share the same ip, for example several ppl living tigether going over the same router. meaning, not only are u rat, u also got a few mains banned, congrats

Flag Post

True.. to have same ip without is not bad.. agree on that..
The problem is when this 2 ppl have reaction to each other.. meaning if 1 account attack 4-5 times per day the other account .. right ?

Flag Post

This is really dumb.

I really enjoy this game. I enjoy it so much I’ve shared it with my nephews. So if you were to check our IP address, it would be the same. A half dozen different players, and the couple of computers we have at my house.

Our names our very different, and we aren’t in the same corps or anything, so I have no fear that we’ll be reported or anything. However, as someone who has spent several hundred dollars making this game fun for his family, I’d be very pissed if Igg banned any of us.

Flag Post

“relation” or maybe “conspiracy” not but reaction…