I have post again for alts.. page 2 (locked)

68 posts

Flag Post

The fact is clear… many account same ip .. NO PROBLEM ! … the 1 account farm 5 account on the same ip is problem ..
expample not just resource.. http://www.kongregate.com/forums/202-galaxy-online/topics/320176-ringwraith-alt-id-42460

Flag Post

igg said that all of “my” 10 accounts were banned because they had the same ip
all thanks to you

Flag Post

Not my fault .. cry in IGG ..

Flag Post

Haha, this is hilarious.
If IGG really deletes alts now, i’ll send them a mail and 3/4 of the server will be banned.

But posting such on Forum leaves a really bad taste, especially since you only picked a few out hundreds or even thousands of alts.

Just aks yourself how all the top corps can spend so much more Ressources on corps upgrades than the rest.
Some of them even have whole alt corps that control Ressource Bonus planets. Posting only a few single chars in public makes no difference than just leaving the said bad taste.

Flag Post

IGG couldnt care less, i doubt that any of them is actually searching for alts, why would they, they are making thousands of $ with the top players and ofc those players have lots of alts, banning those could scare the mains of so IGG would make less money, they only bann a few planets here and there when someone sells them out on the forum since it would look bad if they didnt

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gringomaniac:

Haha, this is hilarious.
If IGG really deletes alts now, i’ll send them a mail and 3/4 of the server will be banned.

But posting such on Forum leaves a really bad taste, especially since you only picked a few out hundreds or even thousands of alts.

Just aks yourself how all the top corps can spend so much more Ressources on corps upgrades than the rest.
Some of them even have whole alt corps that control Ressource Bonus planets. Posting only a few single chars in public makes no difference than just leaving the said bad taste.

so true bad still some of them are so f00cking obviusly thats mad me.. RingwaithALT :O siriously? or Farmerra / Farmarra ? come1

Flag Post

Well, why didn’t you post the ones in your corps?
I can see at least 14 Alts in Iron_Will just recognizable by their name.

I’d estimate at least 90% of all main chars on this server have at least 1-2 alts. Some have much, much more. Picking a few and posting them in public will only get you farmed because of bad style.

Hell, even I think about farming you right now, just because i don’t like you.

Flag Post

farming on my own corps member .. that pretty kinky.. :)

Flag Post

i agree with gringo, but banning all alts /inactives would make the server 95% smaller

Flag Post

i dont mind banning alts, but IGG shouldnt pretend they would actually do that if they just react to a dozen names posted on the forum
if they want to bann alts they should at least be consequent about it!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gringomaniac:

Well, why didn’t you post the ones in your corps?
I can see at least 14 Alts in Iron_Will just recognizable by their name.

I’d estimate at least 90% of all main chars on this server have at least 1-2 alts. Some have much, much more. Picking a few and posting them in public will only get you farmed because of bad style.

Hell, even I think about farming you right now, just because i don’t like you.

Now why would he want to post his own alts? The hypocrisy runs deeper than doo-doo.

Best,

Tim

Flag Post

There is absolutely no difference between an obvious alt and a hidden one. Alts suck and are bad for gameplay but is hard to stop, i believe Legend of a thousand suns on kongregate has a strict policy that seems to work kind off. Maybe IGG has to look into that. When you decide to make work of banning alternative accounts, IGG, please let people post them to you so they can keep their main account.

Flag Post

First of all .. my alts ? next to me i have 1 zeus , 3-4 of my corps ( RBP also ) and 1 dare … and 21312313 planets with lvl 3-4 cc so .. how many alts i have 213123213213 lvl 1 ? :O ppl have surrounded by 4-5 Peace_Tigers.. and all of them have white flag so come1.. at least make it hard to track them…

Flag Post
Originally posted by SporoS:

First of all .. my alts ? next to me i have 1 zeus , 3-4 of my corps ( RBP also ) and 1 dare … and 21312313 planets with lvl 3-4 cc so .. how many alts i have 213123213213 lvl 1 ? :O ppl have surrounded by 4-5 Peace_Tigers.. and all of them have white flag so come1.. at least make it hard to track them…

Just shut up and play the game, or otherwise move on. Where I come from, nothing is worse than a snitch.

Food for thought.

Best,

Duval

Flag Post
Originally posted by timduval:

Just shut up and play the game, or otherwise move on. Where I come from, nothing is worse than a snitch.

Food for thought.

Best,

Duval

Yes .. in prison ! not in games.. >.<

Flag Post
[MichaelG292]! The Lucky Wheel has awarded you a [Spell Commander Card]

id : 36710 ..

I let u guess this is alt/bot or not .. lvl 51 fighting 95 normal instance 1 league 1 …

Expept the colonel see the Spicemustflow corps
they are all bots .. ALL … and the leader he is just more “active” than the other

Flag Post

Food for thought.

Best,

Duval

What’s the first thing one is taught in life? “Don’t be a tattle-tale.” This is most likely why you do not have any friends, neither in real life nor in games.

Best,

Tim

Flag Post

Food for thought.

Best,

Duval

What’s the first thing one is taught in life? “Don’t be a tattle-tale.” This is most likely why you do not have any friends, neither in real life nor in games.

Best,

Tim

Tim im love to be tattle-tale
Also have friend or not friends is not connected to this game i think at least ( fyi i have some >.< )
Btw whats ur alt which i report … ? Love to ansewer this one… or u make me search to find whose main u are .. ? :)

Flag Post

I don’t have an alt so report a panis in your mouth, jack-ass.

Best,

Duval

Flag Post

Which server is this guy on? why dont you guys find him and rape him like an alt…hes like a little ….

Flag Post

Gotta love snitches. Maybe IGG’s even paying him some MP for turning people in? IDK, either way you’re pathetic bro

Flag Post

And to anybody who’s kept up with SO1 WC lately, you are all my alts. Everybody. Sporo, your arse is getting replaced for trying to turn your brothers in to teh authoritays. I’ll replace you with somebody who wants to be cooperative instead of THIS.

Flag Post

Not my fault .. cry in IGG ..

Totally your fault. what drugs are you on?

Flag Post

wow… cheaters crying ’cause they got caught.
Boo-freaking-Hoo!

Here’s a novel thought- Don’t cheat in the first place!
I’m just saying….

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator