I have post again for alts.. page 3 (locked)

68 posts

Flag Post

Hey SporoS, whats your coordinates? I’m sure everyone here would love to say hi. Even i would. Who cares if people have alts? My little cousin plays on my ip, is league one, and just started into instances cause i gave her ships. You gona report her for looking like an alt? Mind your own business and stop pretending to be the game police.

Flag Post

I gotta agree with bob, cool off and play sporos. Alts may not be ideal, but they are the way the gaame is played, just learn to live with it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobskidbob:

Hey SporoS, whats your coordinates? I’m sure everyone here would love to say hi. Even i would. Who cares if people have alts? My little cousin plays on my ip, is league one, and just started into instances cause i gave her ships. You gona report her for looking like an alt? Mind your own business and stop pretending to be the game police.

Again .. its another thing to play from the same ip and other to farm ur “cousin” … i never say ANYTHING about same ip = ban .. ffs .. i was really specific about it ..

Flag Post
Originally posted by timduval:

I don’t have an alt so report a panis in your mouth, jack-ass.

Best,

Duval

And im pretty sure this is offensive language and is bannable from KONGREGATE forum :)

Mr Duval children may read this .. after all so many cousins play this game !

And one more post have removed… ah… i miss it :|

Flag Post
Originally posted by SporoS:

I don’t have an alt so report a panis in your mouth, jack-ass.

Best,

Duval

And im pretty sure this is offensive language and is bannable from KONGREGATE forum :)

Actually the only thing which could be taken as offensive is “ass”, which is also another commonly used name for a donkey. Panis is a Galaxy Online commander.
And although you never said anything about banning same iP, you DID tell somebody else to shove it when he said 10 accounts were banned for the same IP. Quote: “Not my fault.. cry in IGG

Flag Post

You will never become IGG staff. You do not have any authority. My post was not offensive within the context itself, and you truly are a jack-ass. IGG knows this, Pokey knows this, Kongregrate knows this, GO2 knows this, and you especially know this.

You are a bitter turd because you suck at the game. (Bottom Line) You are a hypocrite and a crybaby. Grow up and quit being such a whinny little prick.

G’day sir,

Duval

Flag Post

ATTENTION SERVER 5 mil to anyone (except SporoS) to reveal his ID# and or provide his coordinates.

Contact me via World chat to get paid.

Thanks,

Tim

PS- Found you

Flag Post

hahhahaha i really enjoy this i might get wipe out but i love that u need to pay 5m to find me also that u send everything to me also that i get u mad …

Flag Post

Guys stop feeding the troll, it will actually piss him off more than argueing with him

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconlazurus:

Guys stop feeding the troll, it will actually piss him off more than argueing with him

I wiped his fleets. He went from ranked 25 in attack power to 1500. Does that count as feeding the troll? :)

Best,

Duval

Flag Post

I wiped his fleets. He went from ranked 25 in attack power to 1500. Does that count as feeding the troll? :)

Best,

Duval

Really tims are you really so childish, You killed a bunch of Whirlpools, Howlers, Fleetsfoots and you’re happy? When in fact you lost way more quility ships aswell as getting a corp mate (trax) fleets destroyed which were dulls/conq and etc. I more see this as a lost on your side which you violated a allie/nap of BS/MM so I hope your leader knows of your actions and that you learn from it.

Now after this please do stop tim, k thanks bye.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Best,

Duval

Really tims are you really so childish, You killed a bunch of Whirlpools, Howlers, Fleetsfoots and you’re happy? When in fact you lost way more quility ships aswell as getting a corp mate (trax) fleets destroyed which were dulls/conq and etc. I more see this as a lost on your side which you violated a allie/nap of BS/MM so I hope your leader knows of your actions and that you learn from it.

If I was farming this guy for no reason then I’d be violating the NAP. The fact is that this guy has provoked an attack and I will wipe his fleets again in the near future. As for my losses, that was Lynx that defended. I lost 2k conqs, 15k Dullas, 30k Calamity Hamdars(scrap worthy), and 150k i20 ships that were going in the scrapper anyway. I already have the dullas, conqs, and hamdars back so I’ve lost nothing.

SporoS will be attacked and his fleets will be wiped again. This is not an attack on that corp, nor its allies. In other words,please do mind your own business. k’thanks bye.

Best,

Tim

Flag Post

Why you care so much?igg showed times after time they dont give a shi*, you are just wasting your time…no joke
As long they have a bunch of whiny little kids who spend 130$ bucks weekly just to show how big their cyber panis to everyone backing them up they wont do anything, they dont want to lose money because cheaters may get caught, after all they are paying so they are better than you so deal with it, watch out or you will be a victim of a internet fight!

Go after a company that have any weight to their words, the ones that can be trustworthy and wont bs their way around problems, the ones you will happily support and give money to, the ones run by adults.

Im not even mad, as i told earlier its simply not worth the effort and eventually you will realize it, go play in the mud or something, it will be more productive than this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

Best,

Duval

If I was farming this guy for no reason then I’d be violating the NAP. The fact is that this guy has provoked an attack and I will wipe his fleets again in the near future. As for my losses, that was Lynx that defended. I lost 2k conqs, 15k Dullas, 30k Calamity Hamdars(scrap worthy), and 150k i20 ships that were going in the scrapper anyway. I already have the dullas, conqs, and hamdars back so I’ve lost nothing.

SporoS will be attacked and his fleets will be wiped again. This is not an attack on that corp, nor its allies. In other words,please do mind your own business. k’thanks bye.

Best,

Tim

Dude with this u simple dont respec your corp .. u dont respec ur leader .. truly if u want to hit me again do it … the fact tho is that if i was ur leader and read ur post i start think alot to kick u .. ( i dont want to point anything just say ) Alliance and nap is leader choise if u dont agree with him u leave the corp..
The only person i feel sorry about the loses is trax u drag him to attack and.. :/

Flag Post
Dude with this u simple dont respec your corp .. u dont respec ur leader .. truly if u want to hit me again do it … the fact tho is that if i was ur leader and read ur post i start think alot to kick u .. ( i dont want to point anything just say ) Alliance and nap is leader choise if u dont agree with him u leave the corp..
The only person i feel sorry about the loses is trax u drag him to attack and.. :/

Do you think you have the right to troll the server simply because you are in that corp? You asked for the attention, and now you’re upset because you got it. Tough cookies bud! However, If you agree to cut the crap here, I will agree to leave you alone. Your choice.

Furthermore, I never summoned Trax. Why would I? I had already wiped your fleets with no problem.

Best,

Duval

Flag Post

Lol i fully support tim wiping your fleet xD any person who decides to be an a-hole on a forum is kinda asking for it.

Like tim mentioned, he isnt attacking the corps, he is attacking YOU, everyone else in the corps is safe. He has a good reason for this and i see no problem in his attack.

BTW trax obv agreed with this train of thought, since he sent lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gramatik_Error:

Lol i fully support tim wiping your fleet xD any person who decides to be an a-hole on a forum is kinda asking for it.

Like tim mentioned, he isnt attacking the corps, he is attacking YOU, everyone else in the corps is safe. He has a good reason for this and i see no problem in his attack.

BTW trax obv agreed with this train of thought, since he sent lol

if this is you give your self a pat on the back for agreeing with this attack

Flag Post

Okey guys, This topic shall be locked. If you want to report users alts please do so through the in-game Live chat interface.