Jan 31 Maintenance & Content Update

17 posts

Flag Post

We will be bringing ALL servers down for maintenance at 04:00am, Jan 31st (Server Time: GMT-5). The upgrade is expected to last around 30 minutes and players will be unable to log in to the servers during that time. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Servers will be opened once the Server Maintenance is complete.

Once maintenance is completed, each player will receive:
>> 400 vouchers

Content Update:
1. Valentine’s Day Limited Edition Ship – Erotes
Erotes is Frigate with Nano Armor, and increased Penetration Damage, Double Attack Rate and Agility attributes.

2. Valentine’s Day Limited Edition Legendary Commander – Venus
The limited edition Valentine’s Day Commander Venus, and Ship, Erotes will be added to the game with this maintenance. However, players will not be able to obtain yet as we are still in the midst of testing them and making sure their abilities and attributes are balanced. They will be released on the eve of Valentine’s and in the mean time, we will be posting special previews and introductions so keep a look out for that.

Leave a reply or a post on the official forum with your suggestions for the Legendary Commander, Venus. We hope the latest addition to the Federation’s ranks will be an absolute blast :)

Flag Post

Cool, I got a suggestion for Venus.
Well, how about something like this, Enemy Commanders within a certain range are smitten by Venus’s beauty, and Venus has a chance to make them attack their ally fleet at 50% of their attack power. This ability can only be used once during the whole combat. What do you think?

Flag Post

How will we get the Erotes?

Buy mp and get it I assume?

Flag Post

can you make the ship bp fairly easy to get or permanent in the game cause im annoyed on how some bp’s are impossible to get in only a few days

Flag Post

Its supposed to be an exclusive ship… Not meant to be easy to get

Flag Post

igg next update after this can you repatch all the glitches its doing weard stuff like over laping buildings from your planet to others and showing people as lt. col when they are elites its weard

Flag Post

plz make it purchase x amount of mp to obtain, and not gumball or stuff like that.

Flag Post

when Venus is attacked it has a chance to poison the enemies commander fleet which -25% to enemies def, and when Venus attacks it has a chance to poison the enemies fleet which puts a -25% to there attack. affected by dodge and acc!

Flag Post

So a toxic love angle? interesting

Flag Post

i dont know if thats put in a dulla fleet it offsets devines

Flag Post

Offsetting divines isn’t a good thing?

Flag Post

Venus, the Goddess of Love, would have healing powers in my opinion. Would be cool to make her heal 15% shields and hull of friendly ships within her range, but decrease enemy shields by 15% per round. (As a 1 star commander, but could increase the effects 1%-2% per star. Thus, the 9 star effect would be a 24% shield boost for a 1% increase per star, or 33% shield boost if 2% per star.)

Since she nerfs shields, she wont require high accuracy. Her ability could be determined by speed and/or dodge. I also recommend giving her huge bewbz.

Best,

Duval

Flag Post

Venus is the goddess of love, but the planet Venus is made out of poison gasses and molten lava. Not to much love there.
and it was named after the goddess.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EatMyFarts:

Venus is the goddess of love, but the planet Venus is made out of poison gasses and molten lava. Not to much love there.
and it was named after the goddess.

You would know about noxious fumes, eh farts? :p

However, I do like your perspective of the planet rather than the icon. Well played bud. =)

Best,

Tim

Flag Post

i guess what would be a great ability is that she increase’s the fleet’s effective stack size by 500 or 1k ships

Flag Post

double agility attribute? seems unbalanced when combined with 1000+ dodge commanders

Flag Post

That would be kind of interesting a commander than increases effective stack in fleets within 4 spaces or something like that