Weapon Research

9 posts

Flag Post

Hi,
I would like to research “Space Hunter I” with precondition GoGotter II and Treasure Box 10.
I have bothofthem, but I can’t do this research (and, I think, some others).
Thanks

Flag Post

If they are still in your inventory then thats the problem. Click the BP, then click use. If you can’t use it yet, then you haven’t met the prerequisite. Prerequisite will appear in red in the pop up info box when you hover over it with you mouse. If none of this is the case, then you need to talk to IGG Livechat.

Hope this helps,

The Helpful Troll

Flag Post

You must learn every blue print up to that point. Here’s a list of ships and their requirements:

Just kidding, I’m not writing all of that down when you can just read the wiki. Google *"Go2 wiki" * and you will have access to all information that you are curious about. I know this concept may be hard for you to swallow, but learning how to research will make you a stronger and more independent player in the long run.

Resources:

wiki page: http://galaxyonlineii.wikia.com/wiki/Galaxy_Online_II_Wiki
commander cards: http://galaxyonlineii.wikia.com/wiki/Commander_Cards
instance guide: http://galaxyonlineii.wikia.com/wiki/Instances
blueprints: http://galaxyonlineii.wikia.com/wiki/Blueprints

NOTE – All of these links can be accessed from the wiki page site. The site may look a little funky and possibly confusing at first; however, after hovering the mouse over the navigation bar and realizing their is a very resourceful and easy to read drop down menu, you will be surfing the site like a pro!

ALSO NOTE – There are no stupid questions, except the ones you could have looked up yourself.

Best,

Duval

Flag Post

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
In weapon research, I have precondition in red and, normally, they must appear in green : for this research, we need Treasure Box 10 and I have 14.
Thanks

Flag Post

Re,
Ok, I speak about research but I must have BP before (I think treasure box give that, but no).
Thanks

Flag Post

hi, Let me make this clear to you:

To research Space Hunter U must Have:

1) Researched GoGotter BP to Lvl II.( GoGotter is obtain from Treasure Box 7)
2) Have a Space Hunter BP in Inventory ( This BP can be obtain from Treasure Box 10)
3) From your inventory Click on Space Hunter and then select use.
4) Now, From Weapon Research Building u can study Space Hunter to higher lvl.

Now everything should be ok.

Edit: Fixed levels for BP.

Flag Post
Originally posted by unclesam69:

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
In weapon research, I have precondition in red and, normally, they must appear in green : for this research, we need Treasure Box 10 and I have 14.
Thanks

Hello again, you must learn all of the blue prints(aka bp’s in go2 talk) from the first instance up. For example, every 3 instances will contain new upgrades. I don’t care to look up exact bp’s in which instances, but it works like this basically: Instances 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, 25, and 28 will contain ship hulls. Instances 2, 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, and 29 will contain weapons. instances 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, and 30 will contain shield and module upgrades.

Notice that each instance will contain all options; since instance 1 is ships it will have 1 frigate, 1 cruiser, and 1 battleship blue print inside it. If you decide you want to be a frigate user, you must train from instance 1 up. You will, however, run into certain Special Hull bp’s that may require you to have more than 1 type of hull learned in order to obtain it. Therefore, eventually, you will want to train all hulls and weapons.

I hope this helps to further your understanding.

Best,

Tim

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by ROAero:

hi, Let me make this clear to you:

To research Space Hunter U must Have:

1) Researched GoGotter BP to Lvl II.( GoGotter is obtain from Treasure Box 7)
2) Have a Space Hunter BP in Inventory ( This BP can be obtain from Treasure Box 10)
3) From your inventory Click on Space Hunter and then select use.
4) Now, From Weapon Research Building u can study Space Hunter to higher lvl.

Now everything should be ok.

Edit: Fixed levels for BP.

thats a correct and precise reply. Follow it.