Weikes War at Los Genios:

17 posts

Flag Post

I will be hosting a weikes war at my planet in 2 weeks. It is 100k gold to participate. Anyone with a weike and a commander may participate. The rules are as follows:
1. Weikes only. Pretty simple. Any level research of the module though
2. Common commanders only.
3. No gems
4. No chips
5. No blueprints over i30 (as in Trials, Constellations, Champions, etc.)
6. No limit to the amount of ships you may send

For questions, do not send me a personal message. Just post on the forum. If you have any suggestions for the war, you should also post on the forum. Keep in mind, this is all in good fun. I would prefer it if no vendettas started over a friendly competition. To sign up, post on this forum and purchase one of my weikes on auction for 100k. If you do not see a weike, send a colleague of mine in Los Genios a personal message and they will provide you a weikes to buy. Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place are as follows:

1st place= 50% of gold collected in admission
2nd place= 25% of gold collected in admission
3rd place= 12.5% of gold collected in admission.

12.5% of gold collected will go to Los Genios for Administrative reasons. Note, all gold will be donated to Los Genios to manage the event, NOT FOR MY PERSONAL USE.

Winners will be determined by whose weike model had the most kills. However, my base does have defenses, so consider taking weikes equipped with planetary weapons.

Yes, this event was poorly planned, so suggestions are welcome. If changes occur that will require the event to be postponed, then another forum will alert you of the new date.

Good luck and have fun.

Flag Post

I’m in

Flag Post

You should say 1* Skills only, you can’t proof there are no chips/gems on a common. You can prove there’s nothing on your skills though.

Flag Post

No way to prove if the ships have tdm etc on them..

Flag Post

Ah, I forgot to mention. Your ships models will be checked in Auction by Los Genios members. Thank you for bringing that to my attention, makk11. Tdir, good point. From now on, only 1* comms are permitted.

Flag Post

Specifically, 1* skills

Flag Post
Originally posted by BeanDelphiki:

Specifically, 1* skills

That effectively limits the war to WWs, because sealing cards can only be bought with MP, and skills need to be sealed to merge later.

Flag Post

restriction on amount of fleets i know someone will make 10 to 20 fleets and get most shoot downs 4 should be most reasonable

Flag Post

You shouldn’t worry about the other weikes. Did you see this guy’s defenses?

Flag Post

i heard but if people send enough wikies there will be only a cople of rounds i could send like 30 full stacks ends it quickly

Flag Post
Originally posted by PoetsDay:

Specifically, 1* skills

That effectively limits the war to WWs, because sealing cards can only be bought with MP, and skills need to be sealed to merge later.

There are skill cards for gold being sold all the time. Stop being bad.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PoetsDay:

Specifically, 1* skills

1) As Lynx said you can get Skill commanders for gold
2) You have a FREE bound skill commander when you start GO2.
3) Why on earth do you need a sealing card??
4) Sealing 1* skills is the worst idea ever. Sealing card costs 120mp. Skill commander costs ~45mp
5) Why would a WW bother about a few million gold?

Flag Post

also, ever since solong’s event annoucement, a lot of people already have 1* skills

Flag Post

1) X people register.
2) They all show up at Bean’s planet with Weike fleets.
3) Bean’s Space Station and Planetary Defenses kill them all.
4) Bean wins Weikes war since no one lived but him.
5) We all lol.

Alternate ending:
4) A troll shows up with real fleets and gets 1,000,000 SDs for giggles.

Flag Post

They found me out! But yeah, since no one has signed up, the event is canceled.

Flag Post

Ah, I forgot to mention. Your ships models will be checked in Auction by Los Genios members. Thank you for bringing that to my attention, makk11. Tdir, good point. From now on, only 1* comms are permitted.

Well someone could just make 2 designs and just show you one of them..

Flag Post

YOU STOLE MY IDEA FROM WORLD CHAT ANYWAYS! lol… dont really care though. I porbably would have taken part too.