Is advancing out of reach?

28 posts

Flag Post

I’m not a WW and still cannot buy kreds. Yet with the increase in com prices, I need ot either get a 6* skill or a multi* divine both way too expensive. Only saving gold a bit at a time, and still want more dullas and flags. Trying to finish T50 and a consta, but both are way too hard for what I got. Working on indy3 and got a BH BP.

Flag Post

For the t50 route, use indys, there is a guide on the igg forums on how to do t50 with indys and common comms. For the skill, as I recall you are in MM, find a sponsor

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconlazurus:

For the t50 route, use indys, there is a guide on the igg forums on how to do t50 with indys and common comms. For the skill, as I recall you are in MM, find a sponsor

duh… MM find sponsers.. half your power F2P players found sponsers than later ditched them to join MM to find more not naming names just saying they exist

Flag Post

lol. advancing out of reach? i told you to get a 6* skill because you already have 2 5*s(donna/vinna) if you did what you needed to do – trade your 5* donna for a 5* vinna, you’d be so much further but until then, you will never advance

Flag Post

^ Hedge is right, you have the means to get a 6* skill with a little work, but if you refuse, you will be SOL.

Flag Post

Stuck where I am if I don’t get any of the following. Ordered by preference, most to least:
5* vinna
5* donna (trading for those 2)
any 5* skill (not trading my 5*s for that)
any Vinna
any Donna
3*+ divine is never a bad want
so are flags, dullas, and comparable ships

Flag Post

well, advancing is pretty impossible beyond a certain point unless you’re willing to throw money at the game. Good thing is that when North Korea nukes China, IGG will die.

Cheers
Wainaa

Flag Post

Shhhh Wainaa, Kim-jong-il never wanted us to know that IGG’s aggressive marketing scheme is North Korea’s attempt to squander money away from the rest of the world in order to fund their nuclear missile program.

Flag Post

wainaa :) didnt see yiu in a long time

Flag Post

It seems they are bluffing…np you can try and hack the most advanced country ever in order to nuke us all and get yourself killed if you want.

Flag Post

Because YOLT.

Flag Post

YOLT? What’s YOLT?
And maybe it is not fair to make impossible instances. We can build as many as two million ships.

Flag Post

I made it up because you only live twice…

Flag Post

Where did that second chance came from?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dasupahplayer:

Where did that second chance came from?

James Bond :P

Flag Post

How important is a multi* div for me? I can only get a 1* with gold, and anything more costs MP I cannot get. Or trade stuff that is bound or won’t part with.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Marine851:

How important is a multi* div for me? I can only get a 1* with gold, and anything more costs MP I cannot get. Or trade stuff that is bound or won’t part with.

Excuse me everyone but if you think we neglect Marine with his many questions, We don’t as he asks the same questions daily which many of our members replies to but yet he doesn’t take the advise given. Marine we already told you the importance of Divines and it’s stars also told you how to work on getting more mp to unbound your cards.

Flag Post

What qazz said x100. We’ve answered the same questions every day for 2 weeks.

Flag Post

<- spent 50$, now has a 4*FF,5*DFA, 4*TT,3*VR

Flag Post

<- spent 0 bucks (free offers for 550 kreds) Now has 5* FF, 4* DFA, 4* TT 3*IM 3* FR 3* Idoom 4* L&D 4* DFA 3* Ravs 3* TW

Its more about how you spend your money and how much/well you trade/risk

Flag Post

guide to winning go2
1.dump in $$$
2.buy commander cards
3.merge until 9* everything
4.???
5.Profit!

Flag Post

do that and you’ll get your ass handed to you by anyone who takes the time to learn the game…

Flag Post

Advancing is out of reach, everyone should just give up!

Flag Post

for t50 you don’t even need 6* skill… i did it with 4* skill and commons with directional fleets with single ConqX with balistic weapon set for max distance.

Flag Post

Well, how much can I do without a 3* div and a 2* that’s outstatted and thus won’t proc?