Issue With Missile Research

5 posts

Flag Post

So for some reason I am unable to learn Refined Rocket Frame tech. I have RRF-I available in ship designer, but it does not show up in the blueprint research section as available, nor is it grayed out.

I’ve opened up two separate chat sessions with IGG support for this, provided screenshots, etc and both times was told that they’d get back to me in 3 days. It’s been over 7 since I first reported this issue now and I still have no email or resolution.

It’s a bit frustrating to be stuck at i9 missile tech, especially after the last patch nerfed SBW. Hoping some IGG mod who is on this forum can assist.

Flag Post

I can research with no problem. Are you sure you were doing this in a right way?

Flag Post

Considering I can research anything else, yes (up to trial weapons for Dir, SBW and Bal)… It’s not an issue that affects everyone, it’s a bug. Obviously, not everyone in the game is stuck on i9 missiles.

Flag Post

I have up to the 2 Virgo 3 missile bps being shadowflare and red comet.

Flag Post

Hooray, looks like after 11 days it’s finally fixed. Now if IGG can give me some vouchers or something for the lost research time, I’d be ok with the long delay.