How to add MP w/out kreds

16 posts

Flag Post

(If you’re only here to make offense or troll on my blight, please don’t. It has happened and this chance to help (via this thread) will be gone. Won’t take offense lightly.)

My bank won’t let me buy kreds w/ my card. Need to add MP, especially to get better coms and to unbind my legends and divs (about 1kMP). I can’t merge any of them, and also really can’t get more sealing cards easily.

Tried selling res estrellas a while ago, but that market got less profitable and then dried up, and mt last try failed to get a buyer. Might put up a L&D scroll up for 50MP soon.

I got 85MP now, and won’t sell my coms w/out a suitable offer.

Flag Post

Go to Subway or one of the other affiliates that allow you to use their Gift Cards as payment for kreds. If there was a way to farm MP without buying kreds everyone would be doing it.

Flag Post

I wish it would only take 1k mp to unbind all my sealed cards…

Flag Post

“and won’t sell my coms w/out a suitable offer.”

see, that right there is the problem you need to work on.
I believe your view of what is “a suitable offer” differs from the view of the other players if you can’t reach a consensus.

Please also take note that that is not meant as trolling nor offense, but if you got 10 bound legends and divs around, you got more in the sense of coms than me, may as well take a pick of 6 of those and trade the rest for mp/sealing cards.

other than that: as lazarus said. gamespot gift cards and the like should work for you.

Flag Post

Ok, then why not link your account with PayPal? Also, going to gamespot, is a great way to go as well as the other pieces of advice here. But PayPal would be the easiest since you can bypass your card’s restrictions. Unless the account belongs to someone else…or worse…it’s not really an account at all but instead a debit card that gets loaded by someone each month.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Highlnder:

Ok, then why not link your account with PayPal? Also, going to gamespot, is a great way to go as well as the other pieces of advice here. But PayPal would be the easiest since you can bypass your card’s restrictions. Unless the account belongs to someone else…or worse…it’s not really an account at all but instead a debit card that gets loaded by someone each month.

I think that’s what his real problem is. No bank out there will ban you from using a card for certain things, the ban must come from his parents.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconlazurus:

I think that’s what his real problem is. No bank out there will ban you from using a card for certain things, the ban must come from his parents.

Think mine did when I tried to buy kreds twice 1 minute apart using the same card. And kong says it might be my bank, not them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Marine851:
Originally posted by Draconlazurus:

Think mine did when I tried to buy kreds twice 1 minute apart using the same card. And kong says it might be my bank, not them.

So it may, or may not, have been, or not have been, you think?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Setup a Paypal account and tried adding the card (same one that I got trouble with trying to buy kreds). Wouldn’t let me. Not sure why.

Flag Post

Setup a Paypal account and tried adding the card (same one that I got trouble with trying to buy kreds). Wouldn’t let me. Not sure why.

so, again, if you are having trouble with your credit card and looked for OTHER ways to get MP, could you explain why you insist on trying with your credit card again? Did you explore any of the other options given?
E.g. Paysafe-Cards, Gamespot Gift Cards, etc…there’s many options for people without credit cards. If yours is giving you trouble, may as well pretend it’s not there and go some other way-

If you insist on using your card rather than other options, it may rather seem like you’re trying to set up a scam here(“oh, if you buy me kreds, i can pay for something you want with my credit card because i’m SURE it worked with amazon the last time i tried-”).
Not implying anything, but really, if you are looking for help with this, why don’t you use what people tell you?

Flag Post

I have a Ultimate Game Card I’m willing to trade.

Flag Post

I need 1,000! I have 85! But don’t help me get the missing 915 unless you are suitable!

Flag Post

if you have a cell, you can buy mp through it and it will just add it to your bill

Flag Post

(If you’re only here to make offense or troll on my blight, please don’t. It has happened and this chance to help (via this thread) will be gone. Won’t take offense lightly.)

My bank won’t let me buy kreds w/ my card. Need to add MP, especially to get better coms and to unbind my legends and divs (about 1kMP). I can’t merge any of them, and also really can’t get more sealing cards easily.

Tried selling res estrellas a while ago, but that market got less profitable and then dried up, and mt last try failed to get a buyer. Might put up a L&D scroll up for 50MP soon.

I got 85MP now, and won’t sell my coms w/out a suitable offer.

Get a job, apply for a real credit card.

Or go buy a prepaid card.

Flag Post

you can also get prepaid Visa/Mastercards at Wal-Mart. No credit check/ personal information attached to these cards. All you have to do is call the 800 # on the back of the card and follow the prompts. It’s safe and secure, and very cheap. Good Luck Marine.