Commander center bug (locked)

10 posts

Flag Post

So i was looking at my command center, at level 9, it says “THe command center permits the recruitment of commanders. level up CIVIC CENTER to recruit commanders faster” This is false o.o you must level up command center to recruit commanders faster o.O

Flag Post

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zzky2h&s=5#.UjwIztKG2bo

Flag Post

Not really false. You need to upgrade your civic center to be able to upgrade you command center.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Marine851:

Not really false. You need to upgrade your civic center to be able to upgrade you command center.

Maybe not false, but still unnecessarily indirect and contrary to common sense game design

Flag Post

it is false actually. Upgrading your command center is the only way to speed up command time, but upgrading civic is the only way to be able to upgrade command center :P Dont be a smartass marine :P

Flag Post

An interesting question here… who is the real smartass, Marine851 or IGG Games?

Flag Post

Neither…. you are all wrong. The speed in which you recruit is based on the number of ferrets you currently own…..
Its only a coincidence that i sell ferrets for a living, so quit looking at me like that.

Flag Post

@ Ganth: SQUIRREL!

Flag Post

Yummmmm ferretssssss

Flag Post

The one thing that stopped me from wanting a ferret when I was a kid was that festering urine smell… No wonder you stink so bad Ganth!!!