F2P will never win

25 posts

Flag Post

Dear IGG,
Us Free to play players will never able to compete with the wallet warriors or any other p2p players. They would just kick our butts. So I am asking you to add ways so we can get the commanders or some blueprints that only the p2p players can get.

Flag Post

HAHAHAHA

Well, they can either have you pay money, or, they could invent a way so they give away what you want for free.

Now, which do you think they will do? (Hint: They want your money)

Flag Post

I say we got something good for free for a change.

Flag Post

That makes total sense. People should pay to barely have an advantage over the freeloaders.

Flag Post

But we should be able to get some things.

Flag Post

You can, potentially, get everything someone who pays can get. Any bp can be found unbound and that means you can buy them from people. Comms aren’t even that difficult to get if you put priority to it. A 6* skill is probably the best investment any f2p player can make. Its easy to make trades. Farm virgo/libra/sagi and trade those bps for more comms.

Flag Post

still it’d be good if we got free events instead of having like no f2p events…

Flag Post

OH GOD HE’S HERE TOO

Flag Post

So… in essence, it would be good if we got more things for free.

Yes, that’s pretty much always true. Walk around town, enter some shops, ask if you can have it for free. It makes sense, so they have to comply! They have to! Because I WANT IT

Flag Post

Im f2player so .. I the post have 1 point.. i know ppl start say pay if u want commands etc.. but.. i play online games for over a decate so i have a view about some issue..

First in order for any1 to pay in order to play is : 1 to take items/comms/skill/etc.. in order to be the best in this game , 2 to take items/…/… to farm f2p users .. in order to this work the server NEED to be full or at least have some movement. In a server with 2000 ppl the 20 is the high-wallet and 50 the mid-wallet and 100 (tops) the 1time-wallet .. this mean the server is take money for 1% , 2.5% and the maybe of the 5% of the players .. the rest TRY to play …
now is the server have 1000 ppl do the maths..
more free players means more p2p players..
Second competitiveness : strong word in online games.. if 400 f2p cant kill 1 p2p player i dont know this sound abit qq… f2p are TRY to win some conselation instance when p2p players are 3 generation weapon in front.. i dont know but this dont seems fair ..

I dont say to give f2p erotes bp for free or something like that.. but to give 5k badge for dulla bp ( i believe after so many mounths from the dulla-fever is a normal price ) or to give trial50 for 15k honor , or virgo for 30k honor..

Flag Post

Good point SporoS, but in my experience, IGG doesn’t care, they just want people to buy MP, and as long as there are people buying MP, they don’t give a crap what f2ps think.

Note: I’m playing through f2p means.

Flag Post

Hi, first off, i’m F2P. I have 3 7* commanders, a 4* legendary, 3 4* skills, multiple other skills, I can build Ultra level ships with Tier 1 champ weapons, and my next champ weapon will be Tier 2 (with tier 2 being higher than tier 1). Sagan shields included with those ultras, btw. My second chimera hull is being researched as well, and I have almost all the virgo weapons. I can build Dulla, LW, Indies, BH, etc etc. I’ve got the ability to farm sagi/virgo/libra/leo/capri/aqua.

So, uh, you wanna tell me again F2P can’t compete with WWs?

Flag Post

like aift said, the abillity to farm high end const does not come from paying for commanders, unless you go HAM and get your self 6-9* commanders, they do very little to the abillity to farm Libra/virgo/sagitarius.
heck, Libra, besides a e-stack tank com, can be done with commons on your damage fleets.
the key is shipbuilding and abusing the stupid KI in const.

Flag Post

Can the WW get lots of free stuffs also? What about alts?

Flag Post

<- 1 6* DFA, 6*Iduo,5*FS,4*tt/FF,2*KB/RoD/HO, can farm all consts up to sag3

Flag Post

hmmmm i think f2p players should have a chance on getting good stuff

Flag Post
Originally posted by ttyyy:

hmmmm i think f2p players should have a chance on getting good stuff

Hi want to read my post again? I’m F2P and I have GOOD STUFF. So does Hedge and afaik he’s F2P too! Oh my gosh unheard of, right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hedgehog101:

<- 1 6* DFA, 6*Iduo,5*FS,4*tt/FF,2*KB/RoD/HO, can farm all consts up to sag3

6* DFA means , 2-5* this means 4-4* , 8-3* , 16-2* , 32-1* .. so how a F2p take 32 divine cards without mp ? lucky strike on dialy spin ? :O

Flag Post

Don’t waste time with asking IGG for free stuff, it’s poitless. And yes, f2p can also kick some butts. However there is one major inconvinience for f2p that IGG could resolve – no access to MP market. And IGG wouldn’t even have to give anything for free. Just allow to sell things for MP when the fee is 1 MP, even when you do not have the 1 MP to cover the fee. The MP would temporarily go to -1 but would go to positive after a successful sale. After that f2p could sell RI comms and BPs for MP and could not complain about any disatvantages.

Flag Post

I’ll never understand people who complain about not being able to get into the MP market. You obviously own a computer that cost 100s of $ and pay a monthly service charge to your ISP. You really can’t afford $5 for seed money to get into the MP market if it’s that important to you? Or do some free offers? It’s not IGG’s job to reward your laziness/stupidity.

Flag Post

If you do not understand someone it doesn’t mean he is stupid. It rather says something about you. I do not need to own the computer or connection I am using. And even if I do it’s irrelevant. Spending $5 for a game is not f2p. There are some great games you can own a copy of for 5$.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 0Crosshair0:

If you do not understand someone it doesn’t mean he is stupid. It rather says something about you. I do not need to own the computer or connection I am using. And even if I do it’s irrelevant. Spending $5 for a game is not f2p. There are some great games you can own a copy of for 5$.

True, there are many great games that you can play for $5, even thousands of other completely free one right here on Kongregate. Do you get mad at EA because there isn’t a free option to play the new Madden game, or at Rockstar for not distributing GTA for free? No, you probably don’t. So why are you getting mad at IGG for asking you to pay for the top 20% or so of a game that is otherwise completely free. As others have said, it is possible to do pretty much anything in this game if you have the patience/talent. If you don’t have either of those, then perhaps you should find a different game and quite whining that the world won’t bow to your every whim.

Flag Post

What i think of this post http://www.kongregate.com/games/Dobbz23554/rpg-reborn

Flag Post

In conclusion, this game is not worth 5 dollars.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Entaroadun:

honestly i can say that game is well made and is above average

I don’t know… its rating and half baked game design seem to belie that notion…. Although if you like “commander cards” full of voluptuous bosoms, this game has that, plus lots of space-y colors (purple, blue, green).

As for what you’re actually saying… yes. It would be odd if players pay to shrink their armies and lose more to become weaker. But some of us play this game just to witness the cray cray.