Mar 20 Maintenance and Content Update

17 posts

Flag Post

The Galaxy Online II team will be taking our servers offline for maintenance from 01:30am to 02:00am (Server Time: GMT-5) on Mar 20.

We’d like to take this opportunity to remind you that all instance battles will be stopped and no rewards will be given out for those instances. All Humaroids will also be reset. Any players still attacking a Humaroid will have their fleets sent back immediately. It’s important to us that you’re aware of this maintenance time and that you plan your activities in preparation for this.

After the content update, the defensive buildings of defending players in PVP will have their HP restored to the amount before the battle and dead commanders of both attacking and defending players can be dispatched into battle again. In addition, surviving fleets of both parties will have their shield and structure restored to the amount before the battle.

After the maintenance, each player will receive
>> 500 Vouchers

Content Update:
1. Fixed the issue where certain conditions prevent Bael the Slayer from using its skill normally.
2. Major changes to the reward pool including increased drop rates for certain items for 10 Trials Instances.
3. Added Bonus Effectiveness for the Tesla Flagships. Bonus Effectiveness grants a 10% increase in damage dealt to enemy ships that are weak against the Tesla Flagship.
>> Terra Scorpirex effective against Caerulex Ladon
>> Abyssal Scylla effective against Terra Scorpirex
>> Caerulex Ladon effective against Abyssal Scylla

Flag Post

LOL… You say:
“It’s important to us that you’re aware of this maintenance time and that you plan your activities in preparation for this.”

But your action, of continuing not adding a in-game “server shutdown” timer, clearly don’t reflect your so called intensions. With at least 24 hours notice for instance!

F↓©ĸ→nŋ N00BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

WE DIDN’T ASK FOR THIS SHITTY ASS CHANGE TO TRIALS

Flag Post

Lolz

Flag Post

ERMAGERD GEN 2 weps and armor YAY

Flag Post

Are gen2 weapon chests supposed to give out random virgo weapons, or just bloodspur? Because i have opened 4 of them from various events and trials, and all 4 were bloodspur. Is that intentional, or just a fluke, or a bug?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lollee:

LOL… You say:
“It’s important to us that you’re aware of this maintenance time and that you plan your activities in preparation for this.”

But your action, of continuing not adding a in-game “server shutdown” timer, clearly don’t reflect your so called intensions. With at least 24 hours notice for instance!

F↓©ĸ→nŋ N00BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh, qazzaq posted the news a few days ago. Just because you cannot take the time to scroll down and plan ahead, is not the fault of IGG. I’ll agree IGG does have a lot of problems they need to look into, but your ignorance is not on their list.

Flag Post

<.>

Flag Post

3 trials gave me cubes today. And 20 badges from t10. Yay.

Flag Post

I agree with the above rant, how hard can it be to announce in WC that the server is going down soon? They can spam Space Raids repeatedly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jadecrow:

if virgo1/2 bps are now being able to be obtained@/from trial10…..why have I spend farming virgo1/2 for over 7+months for corpies/allies!…..such a waste of constell passes…sheesh!

look at the bright side. it supported those who didnt have the BP’s at the time so it was worth it :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by jadecrow:

if virgo1/2 bps are now being able to be obtained@/from trial10…..why have I spend farming virgo1/2 for over 7+months for corpies/allies!…..such a waste of constell passes…sheesh!

Because you and your copies/allies wanted to progress in your weapons line and not get left behind so stop complaining. Not like you would have waited and not farmed virgo for 7 months.

Originally posted by Mayian:

I agree with the above rant, how hard can it be to announce in WC that the server is going down soon? They can spam Space Raids repeatedly.

It’s upon the players to visit forums like you did to find this topic to check if update posts are being posted which I did post 2 days before.

Originally posted by Daydrate:

WE DIDN’T ASK FOR THIS SHITTY ASS CHANGE TO TRIALS

You call this update to trials a shitty change? You sir are wrong as it helps low level players who have collected all the trials weapons or are close to it and doesn’t have the resources (Commanders/Fleets/Knowledge) to do virgo to now get the bps from trials. It also helps with materials for teslas and hey trials are giving lots of Voucher packs and raw gems. Like today I got 2 voucher packs = 100 vouchers also the 20 raw gems which is freaking awesome.

Flag Post

I have to agree with Qazzy. This update is awesome imo. Who cares if Virgo weps are included? All that does is give lower level players access to obsolete tech. The reward updates for the other trial levels are great. I can’t for the life of me see how any of this is bad.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vandermonde:

Are gen2 weapon chests supposed to give out random virgo weapons, or just bloodspur? Because i have opened 4 of them from various events and trials, and all 4 were bloodspur. Is that intentional, or just a fluke, or a bug?

Alt?

Flag Post

Dear IGG,

If you create such content that increases the use of bag and warehouse slots, and events that increases the usage of bag and warehouse slots, by increasing the amount of different kind of commanders, increased amount of different kinds of scrolls, increased amounts of gems that drop, then could you also please increase the amount of bag and warehouse slots we can have?

I can not event anymore because i am always out of space.

Greets Fortunate

Flag Post

I would like to add an extension to the above for more commander slots as it would help with those who makes a vast number of commanders also need more space to store chips.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

I would like to add an extension to the above for more commander slots as it would help with those who makes a vast number of commanders also need more space to store chips.

merge them :)