Update Requests

66 posts

Flag Post

put here what you think an update should be and maybe it will happen

Flag Post

i think there should be a station ability where you can station a fleet above a planet and have a “Tax” on it but it would only work on planets in an corps so people can help them

Flag Post

Oh i have some suggestions.

1) Give me the ability to Rename the common commanders. It is hard to distinguish between them.
2) Give me the ability to sort my Commanders(by Level and by Rarity would be the most important)
3) If i resupply my Fleet, please don’t kick me out of the window where i choose which fleets to send. Why would i resupply them if i don’t want to send them?
4) If i sell Items for Corsar Gold i would like a possibility to return to The Biotic-Chip-Generation, it is needlessly annoying to get back there

Flag Post

I have a suggestion of my own, To allow co-leaders the ability to start pirate events as the leader may not always be online and he/she can always pick who he/she trust to be co-leaders of the corps.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

I have a suggestion of my own, To allow co-leaders the ability to start pirate events as the leader may not always be online and he/she can always pick who he/she trust to be co-leaders of the corps.

100% totally agree.

Flag Post

MP is better than Corsairs Gold for Bio-Chips, so why are vouchers just as good at accelerating compared to MP?Remove the ability to accelerate with MP and just add Gift Pack (B) to the Web Mall for around 40 or 50 MP.

Flag Post

I would like a way to increase the chat font size. It’s almost unreadable in my 1280×1024 screen, I guess at bigger resolutions it should be even worse?

Flag Post

Thanks for the advice about renaming commander name, sorting commander, power of co-leaders, and optimization of UI design.

Flag Post

make the UI save changes to your channel preferences: if i turn off world. it should be off EVERY login.

Flag Post

what about Mobile, Iphone and Ipod versions to can see what happens when we are not close to our computers or laptops…

Flag Post

add events where a mod or operator comes to chat for fun game based trivia questions

Flag Post

Reply to xathil: Do you mean a button to minimize the world chat?

Reply to DRmouse: In fact, there is a GO2 of Ipad version.
Reply to zamroc8: For the better interaction, i will report it for consideration.

Flag Post

no xathil meant it differently

you can disable certain chats (World, Corps, Planet usw.), but when you reload the game all of them are enabled again. That’s his problem.

Flag Post

I wouldn’t mind an option to take over a corp when the leader isn’t online for longer while and did not set anyone as a substitute. Like, say the leader is offline for two weeks, that more or less means he isn’t coming back, let the corp have an election for the new leader. And if he decided to come back after all, give him a button to take over if he chooses.

Flag Post

RKDE: In the original Galaxy Online, we had seperate tabs for chats, not just channels, can’t understand why IGG decided to NOT use that in GO2

Flag Post

It would be nice if we can modify existing designs along with rename it.

Flag Post

I think that Corps Colonels should have the option to create alliances with each other. It should include the ability to defend OR attack allied planets/Resource Bonus Planets (RBP) and help upgrade allied Corps/RBP.

Flag Post

what about anything that we can install on the computer and it alert us when we are attacked, any building is updated…ships are maked, and etc.

Flag Post

I’d like a “snap to grid” system that makes it easier to design your ground base, but it costs some materials/1 voucher to use for a single building.

Also, I’d like the ability to trade in vouchers for other web mall stuff and vice versa at rather low rates.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qazzaq123:

This, PLEASE allow Lt. Colonels the option to start pirates.

Flag Post

I think it should be nice when we or anyone another is sending fleet anywhere we see a pics of the fleets how they are moving to their destinations (like the pics of the fleets when we open the space base, or when they are at battle)

Flag Post

It would be nice for a retreat button (but it takes time to retreat) during battles so you dont lose all your ships.

Flag Post

can you make humanoids and resource bonus planets look more intimidating so newcomers stop scuicideing them

Flag Post

Didn’t see this thread before I posted my suggestion. Since I’m here:
Just like “Concurrent Construction”, add “Concurrent Research”. Why should the technology center be limited to research only one thing at a time?

Flag Post

Clear out level 1 inactive players more frequently please. We’d like the server to fill up with more active players before a new server is made.