Long Upgrades! page 3

62 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Goontra:

The basic question is: Do you want to upgrade everything to the max, or do you want to own a couple of million of ships ( not maxed )..

I think power comes with numbers…

Which line do I line up in if I want to own a billion or a thousand boats?

Flag Post
Originally posted by xLattox:

You can’t do it daily, and it only reduces up to a certain amount before you can’t reduce it at all (I think the number was 1/3 or 2/3s of the total building time.) Though the text says “You can only speed your friends once a day!” it’s actually only once per building. :I

Time to spam friend requests.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vaetrus:
Originally posted by xLattox:

You can’t do it daily, and it only reduces up to a certain amount before you can’t reduce it at all (I think the number was 1/3 or 2/3s of the total building time.) Though the text says “You can only speed your friends once a day!” it’s actually only once per building. :I

Time to spam friend requests.

Does anyone else notice that “friend” means something else outside this game?

Flag Post

So far, it looks like I’ve found that for every 24 hours that are on the upgrade time, every friend “boost” cuts 30 mins. So say, it something has 96 hours to go, you will cut it by two hours. And that makes sense, because 96/24 = 4, and 4×30 = 120, which equals 2 hours

Flag Post
Originally posted by pokeyday:

So far, it looks like I’ve found that for every 24 hours that are on the upgrade time, every friend “boost” cuts 30 mins. So say, it something has 96 hours to go, you will cut it by two hours. And that makes sense, because 96/24 = 4, and 4×30 = 120, which equals 2 hours

… you could just say 1/48th…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Borntolose:

lol that’s lazy

Flag Post
Originally posted by Borntolose:

lol that’s lazy

You’re probably right. Most people here probably need a few demonstrations.

Flag Post

you know whats long getting the max range upgrade for ballistics almost 2 days at 2mil gold

Flag Post

How is that long?

Flag Post

It’s not that bad if you’re used to the building upgrade and corps upgrade times.

Flag Post

^ my next SS upgrade is gonna run 417 hours, try that fg

Flag Post
Originally posted by fgdhdrfsd:

you know whats long getting the max range upgrade for ballistics almost 2 days at 2mil gold

1/48th.