Things that would make the game a little better

14 posts

Flag Post

can you please make it so that there’s some way of getting adv galaxy transfers other than the mall and the wheel of misfortune??

Flag Post

Hi, there.
You can try your luck by the in-game lucky wheel.

Flag Post

IGG_Games he is saying that it’s unfair because adv. galaxy transfers come up every 1 in a 1000 on the ‘lucky’ wheel.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IGG_Games:

Hi, there.
You can try your luck by the in-game lucky wheel.

Originally posted by Swoozie06:

can you please make it so that there’s some way of getting adv galaxy transfers other than the mall and the wheel of misfortune??

Point=missed

Flag Post

the wheel is a off set chance not a wheel of misfortune ok you have the same odds as everyone else that dont hack if your lucky and he means it you will get it your least likly to get awsome thing and most likly to get crappy thing so he still can make money thats why he added vouchers so you can use those on there hope that ends this rate 5*

Flag Post

i suppose that makes sense (it makes perfect sense just saying because nothing)

Flag Post

u get 2 free ones from quest, and u can buy off of whoever is willing to sell for gold, and all the stats for wheel are already out there, its ur problem for not checking them

Flag Post

@ Bio – The quest ones aren’t advanced. And the wheel ones are bound so can’t be traded. Although in terms of getting away from a troublesome neighbour (which can make a big difference when you’re small) it’s true you get a fair amount of standard transfers that you can use, whereas the advanced ones are more of a luxury item as opposed to a necessity.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GKZhukov:

@ Bio – The quest ones aren’t advanced. And the wheel ones are bound so can’t be traded. Although in terms of getting away from a troublesome neighbour (which can make a big difference when you’re small) it’s true you get a fair amount of standard transfers that you can use, whereas the advanced ones are more of a luxury item as opposed to a necessity.

u do get advs from quest, thats where i got mine

Flag Post

it is true you can get them from quests.

Flag Post

You can get advanced galaxy transfers from restricted instances 7 and up. o_o

Flag Post

damnit Lattox why did you say “restricted” now i am stopping everything and building ships

Flag Post

U get 1 advance from lvl 5 Civic Center Quest if i remember ….

Flag Post

I got an adv galaxy transfer from a restricted instance chest 1.
Low chance though. I only got it from my 20th chest. This took me about a half a month.