How to not get farmed...for noobs.

66 posts

Flag Post

Alright, lots of nerd raging in forum after merger. Thought I’d drop some knowledge on people really fast and perhaps some light trolling.

1. Don’t leave your ships out if they aren’t strong enough to rebuff attackers. Just that simple. If you leave out your 100k Diaz and I kill them, there is only you to blame.

2. If you are contesting a subsidary territory with someone that is stronger than you, then move, or you are most likely going to be attacked.

3. If you aren’t in the top 500, you really shouldn’t have rez saved up. You should be building up your rez production and your fleet.

4. Don’t be an @ss in WC. Make sure your corps members aren’t @sses in WC.

Please feel free to add if you have anymore advice for noobs so they don’t get farmed and cry in forum.

Thanks,

The Happy Troll
Micky468

Flag Post

#4. This reminds me of when that DJ feller from Discord was trying to raid someone from BS. Instead of calling off the attack and taking his beatings, he talked crap in WC, and thusly got his entire corps farmed, while he galaxy transferred away.

Moral of the story, listen to the Micky.

Flag Post

#5. Don’t talk sh1t in WC,say you got tons of resources, and then tell people to not attack “or my friends will kill you” If you think we actually believe you, then you are stupid.

Flag Post

Adv Truce… 80 vouchers = 3 days. You can remain safe just by using maintenance vouchers for truce. But no, people just like the rectangle of misfortune…

Flag Post
  1. Wear a short skirt and a wig and offer the top players free handies.

Flag Post

Galaxy transfers, truce cards, spending your money and being nice to people… You should be fine.

Flag Post

and don’t take shit seriously !

Flag Post
Originally posted by timduval:

that plan seems to work out well for drac and gramatik maybe i should look into that.

Flag Post

lol wut? i have just been with my corps forever, and friends with most power players

If you were not an asshole all the time maybe you wouldn’t get farmed

Flag Post
Originally posted by Djareth:
Originally posted by timduval:

that plan seems to work out well for drac and gramatik maybe i should look into that.

They might make you suck something instead… Your pride, they may want you to suck up your pride and apologize. They do not seem to be unreasonable people, and I know that you’re a pretty cool dude too.

If that doesn’t work, then I guess give my idea a try. Wear lots of chap stick! _

Flag Post

We do want you to suck up your pride, all we ask is you don’t talk sh1t. Guess what, we were newbies too and we kept our mouths shut, made friends, and woked our way up. I never got farmed, and I was way more active than you djar AND was on the full server.

Flag Post

just don’t bite, then we can be good :P

Flag Post

for the record, I’ve never been farmed, the odds anyone will manage to land a farm run are small because i know what I’m doing. My posts have all been that you two are being hypocrites about it not that you’re farming. Go back over your posts its back and forth We wont farm, then well if we did its not our fault we didnt know, or well it was obviously your fault not ours. Own up to what you do. and my mouth didnt get let loose til AFTER things were clear that you considered us fair game. I got as much right to get mouthy as you guys and all you do is run your mouths.

Flag Post

a good way not to get farmed is, one go into a area with little to no activity, two work on your space base it will make it harder and longer for others to farm you, and three placement is key move everything into different corners so it takes longer for the battle as though it will time out it after a while NEVER put it around your space base cause right after they wipeout your def. they got a straight shot for your space base and your def. regenerates after the battle but not ships.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Traxus:

#4. This reminds me of when that DJ feller from Discord was trying to raid someone from BS. Instead of calling off the attack and taking his beatings, he talked crap in WC, and thusly got his entire corps farmed, while he galaxy transferred away.

Moral of the story, listen to the Micky.

damn how’d i miss this post lmao….lets back this up a bit and tell the real story here. 3 of you guys had attacks coming in on ME and another on one of my corp mates. I agt’d down to robbie and sent an attack against him in RETALIATION to a lame triple teaming move on me and called you all out on being lame(admittedly i wasnt as nice about the wording but hey i dont need banned here :D) me porting out was the smart move to do at that point so apparently I dont need micky’s post on how not to get hit, and that somehow makes me the asshat? 3 guys from the top tier corp AGT in on us and you honestly expect me to believe that you guys didnt intend to just farm them all anyway? OWN UP TO YOUR OWN ACTIONS.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Micky468:

Alright, lots of nerd raging in forum after merger. Thought I’d drop some knowledge on people really fast and perhaps some light trolling.

1. Don’t leave your ships out if they aren’t strong enough to rebuff attackers. Just that simple. If you leave out your 100k Diaz and I kill them, there is only you to blame.

2. If you are contesting a subsidary territory with someone that is stronger than you, then move, or you are most likely going to be attacked.

3. If you aren’t in the top 500, you really shouldn’t have rez saved up. You should be building up your rez production and your fleet.

4. Don’t be an @ss in WC. Make sure your corps members aren’t @sses in WC.

Please feel free to add if you have anymore advice for noobs so they don’t get farmed and cry in forum.

Thanks,

The Happy Troll
Micky468

The NEW AND IMPROVED version of this post:

How to have ZERO FUN in a PVP Game!

1. Get screwed over by a company that doesn’t care about you and forces you to play with people that have been playing 5 times longer than you so they can have more targets.

2. Watch your income get cut in half because your formally #2 alliance is now in the teens and will never hold a RBP ever again!

3. Play the afore-mentioned truce card every 72 hours so you are protected in a bubble of loneliness. Congratulations you have now created the first MSORPG (massively singleplayer online RPG). You can now farm your crops in peace and build flowershops (or whatever they have in Farmville) without all that pesky interacting with other people. Dont worry about building ships either, since its not neccessary (unless IGG creates a tractor ship that will help with our crops).

4. Log in every 71 hours, rinse and repeat.

I, for one, will not be playing the truce cards as it defeats the purpose of this game. I will also not be spending any money on this game, and I suggest that all S2 folks find something else to do until S4 comes out so that we can all start on equal footing.

For all the 9* RoDs out there that think pointing out our disadvantage is ‘whining’, me and my crops are waiting for you.

cheers

Flag Post

I didn’t tell you to start when you did. I also have no control over IGG. I do know that I have seen players come up from nothing and take part in ruling the server. Several members of my corps started much later than me, but put more time into the game and have passed me. There is always someone on here that can beat you. What you are doing now is whining. If you corps sucks atm find a new one or have every one donation rush so you can improve it and attract talented players.

Flag Post

And our incentive is…if we try really hard, and play really smart, we can someday work our way all the way up to a…mid-level alliance? Gee, that sounds awesome, cant wait to start working on being fairly good.

You will see S2 absorbed and assimilated, as the top players from each alliance gets head-hunted and rest become the targets IGG was looking for.

Micky, you seem to be having difficulty empathizing with this situation, so to help you, you should start from scratch in S3 in 3 months or so and compete with the veterans of that server. Report back and tell us about all the fun you are having, and be sure to remember your 4 point guide while you are there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LeRichRich:

And our incentive is…if we try really hard, and play really smart, we can someday work our way all the way up to a…mid-level alliance? Gee, that sounds awesome, cant wait to start working on being fairly good.

You will see S2 absorbed and assimilated, as the top players from each alliance gets head-hunted and rest become the targets IGG was looking for.

Micky, you seem to be having difficulty empathizing with this situation, so to help you, you should start from scratch in S3 in 3 months or so and compete with the veterans of that server. Report back and tell us about all the fun you are having, and be sure to remember your 4 point guide while you are there.

you just love to take the fun out of reading dont you

Flag Post

Well, still whining… I started very late, and never bought MP. And here I am. Not a top player, but managed to climb up a lot.

I’d gladly do the S3 suggestion, if i had time to manage S1 and S3 accounts. So, basically, again… truce, and build up. Or just stop complaining. Or even better, stop playing!

Seriously, you’re complaining about game mechanics? Just play something else…

Flag Post

Lol LeRichRich, i already did that, and im on i24 weaps and a LT in one of ther corps there… WHILE managing the top corps in s-01 …. I still don’t empathize with you are anyone from s-02 that complains about being attacked because of WC or forum posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gramatik_Error:

Lol LeRichRich, i already did that, and im on i24 weaps and a LT in one of ther corps there… WHILE managing the top corps in s-01 …. I still don’t empathize with you are anyone from s-02 that complains about being attacked because of WC or forum posts

neat trick since s3’s not even been running 3 months

Flag Post
Originally posted by Djareth:
Originally posted by Gramatik_Error:

neat trick since s3’s not even been running 3 months

Do you take delight in attacking everyone ?

Flag Post

my post had nothing to do with you dj…

Flag Post

no just like pointing out how full of it you guys are