Enhancement Requests

32 posts

Flag Post

Would it be possible to add a way to see what level dungeon a friend is in before you join them?

I think this would be helpful to make sure you aren’t jumping in too far over your head.

Flag Post

yeah i felt bad you joined me on the ice level in grindhouse with 5 floors, that level is a slaughter house lol

Flag Post

One other thing. In the friends bar, could you get to show what kind of character your friend is using? Just an idea.

Flag Post

The level display is something that’s been suggested before and I’ll check to make sure it’s on the backlog. :)

For character display, that’s a little tougher since it won’t update in realtime and your friend might switch Heroes in the tavern but still show the previous one on the bar.

Thanks for the ideas!

Flag Post

Could you add a full screen option? <3

Flag Post

If we weren’t an action game trying to run in Flash we would definitely consider it. There’s so much happening in the game already that we give Flash a workout (my own laptop fans kick in and start blowing hot!). Performance would get impacted in a major way. Hopefully Flash keeps improving and some day we might be able to do it!

Flag Post

umm i havent got any training points for the 2 levels i have past 60. Can you fix that? no point playing after you hit 60 if you cant keep maxxing your character? Took much fun out of the game for me with that….

Flag Post

I agree with Sharkhunter. You should keep players interested in developing their chars even if it requires a rehaul of the “skill point” system. If I have no point to level I will probably not do it… altough I love to hunt for gear it just doesn’t cut it alone.

Flag Post

something nice to see is finding keys just like finding chests because i have alot of chests but no keys because they are so expensive maybe on like a boss level there is a chance to drop a key

Flag Post

I also think, key should be easier to get, at this point getting one gold coin is more rewarding then getting any chess.

Flag Post

I’ll add that it take a whole map to collect 20000 coin if you spend nothing and collect all the coins.

Flag Post

Echoing the frustration of a fun game limited by ultragrindiness, I suggest allowing players to sell chests to reduce the grind. Even something as little as 250 coin for common, 500 for uncommon and 750 or 1000 for rare would go a long way to making the game playable for non-premiums.

Flag Post

after playing the game for a while, I don’t think the price of the chests are too hight anymore. It just feel weird that you don’t see the content of half the chest. But once I got used to it I don’t care anymore.

Flag Post

Can we PLEASE get a way to block people. I’m tired of having level 10 people friend you and then jump in on grindhouse and not leave. Friends Only should mean only those people you have friended and not that have friended you.

Flag Post

Perhaps an even lower quality setting would help with the lag issues. A little slow is acceptable, but the screen freezing in a mob style game is very aggravating. Maybe removing the cheering crowd and the torches wold be an option.

Flag Post

How about a “select all” when managing friends? It would make denying all the FB user much faster.

Flag Post

We’ll be taking another look at the Friends UI soon – what you’re seeing is the first iteration. A “Select all” is definitely something we want to add!

Flag Post

cool.. that and a block all users who type “ayuda”

Flag Post

it just means help. people can speak other languages, asking to block people who are speaking their own language is just ignorant and selfish.

Flag Post

I don’t even like the people that sit there saying “Help” in English. What’s annoying is they are the ones who typically run off ahead, draw out a whole bunch of enemies and then die.

If you are in a dungeon with others, it is a given that you should help each other. If you die, I can see that and will be there. Sitting there typing “Help” while other are fighting to clean up your mess is really annoying.

Flag Post

im agreed whit storn42 you cant block them coz they’re talking another lenguage, of curse they have a low lvl in english and u can try to explay them to dont go alone.
Of curse this game is teamplay and if u want them’re all speaking english just put “Play whit friends”
and all will speak in english :)

Flag Post

I would like to see the world map default to the last league that you’ve played, not the farthest league that you’ve reached. This would make grinding a bit more convenient, and I would venture to guess that most players would benefit from this behavior.

Juandiego13, I completely agree. Saying “help” in any language is just silly. I think it’s generally assumed that if you’re KO’d then you’d like some assistance.

Flag Post

it’s a bit hard to gain Gold and keys.
will there be any chance of implement daily box thing(like bloom defense’s)?
like, we can get gold, keys or slight chance of gems everyday when we log in.

And, can we stay the same map we fought last time?
its slight improvement but good for when farming or helping others at old maps.

Flag Post

Thanks for the suggestions and please keep them coming! :)

Flag Post

I think the ability to turn off the animations would help greatly, as well.

When someone levels up it slows the game down tremendously. And the other animations (dust clouds/cows/skeletons/flames, etc.) where it obscures the screen really don’t help either.

All these things just slow the game down on my end.