Lower the prices please!

21 posts

Flag Post

It was very hard for me to get better in DR, cause the keys for chests were so expensive. I’d find myself grinding for a while just to be able to open an uncommon chest, and usually it wouldn’t be what I wanted, so I’d sell the item and go back to grinding. Please add in a way to sell chests, it would be great if I didn’t have to just throw away all the common chests I don’t need.

Flag Post

Gold is really screwed up in this game. That will lead to a lot less players.

I don’t have a problem with premium stuff being game cash or extremely high gold; that has never bothered me in a game unless it is severely unbalanced toward paying players.

The problem is that the gold is ridiculously tiny per level. Not even enough to open one common chest. This presents a problem to players as they level. How can you get better gear? Even gold farming seems pathetic. To open a rare chest you have to go through 25-30 levels minimum.

A game dies or a gamer loses interest in a game when the game goes stagnant and you feel like you are repeating actions over and over for nothing. Several levels after your first rare chest and the incapability to actually open it sets in that is where you will lose a lot of players.

You might want to rethink your gold standard, it is easier to add more premimium levels of equipment then it is to try to get back frustrated players.

Flag Post

What’s dumb is u can buy every class for just over $2 of gems yet it costs so much in gold and you still have to keep up by constantly getting better weapons.

Flag Post

As you level up, it’s not that bad. When you are getting 1000 coins on a level, it’s not bad.

Rare keys cost 20K, but if you sell a rare item you generally get 16K-17K for it, so really it only cost about 4K. That’s pretty easy to make up with grinding a few levels like Vampire Hunter.

The game doesn’t give you the very best equipment right off the bat. You actually have to play the game, level up and you’ll slowly get there.

Flag Post

I agree with juandiego. I found myself getting frustrated with the small amounts of gold at first but to get to some of the higher levels you don’t need the best equipment. By the time I got to Vampire Hunter I had about 12 rare chests and then I was able to open them all within a day or two of moderate playing. I think it feels like more of an achievement when you actually have to do some work to get something good.

Flag Post

You’ve got nothing more to do with coins, and you have a limited number of item slots. I don’t think it’s that bad: if rare keys cost 1 gold (extreme example, I know), gold would be completely useless.

And you have to take into account probabilities to be less frustrated: don’t expect a new powerful weapon for 20k, but instead, a chance to get it. Which in turn makes it more special ;P

Flag Post

I only open rare chests and 20 g’s doesn’t take all that long to get. I play for maybe 2-3 (or more) hrs intermittently in the evening after work and I can make that much in that time. If you get something krappy, just sell it and you’re a 1/4 of the way there again at least.

Flag Post

Chests don’t cost that much. If you’re up to Prisoner’s Keep boss, you just farm that and in like 30-60 minutes you get enough money for a rare. At least, that’s what I do, and it works effectively.

Flag Post

Underlord: Yes thats pretty much what I have been doing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

Chests don’t cost that much. If you’re up to Prisoner’s Keep boss, you just farm that and in like 30-60 minutes you get enough money for a rare. At least, that’s what I do, and it works effectively.

Which prisoner’s keep?

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:
Originally posted by Underlord:

Which prisoner’s keep?

In Gladiators League. BTW, has anyone bought all chars?

Flag Post

Dark barrows champion league is 1k gold per run. Prisoner’s keep gladiator league is like 800.

Flag Post
Originally posted by juandiego13:

As you level up, it’s not that bad. When you are getting 1000 coins on a level, it’s not bad.

Rare keys cost 20K, but if you sell a rare item you generally get 16K-17K for it, so really it only cost about 4K. That’s pretty easy to make up with grinding a few levels like Vampire Hunter.

The game doesn’t give you the very best equipment right off the bat. You actually have to play the game, level up and you’ll slowly get there.

The sell price is actually 4-5k but it was bugged and the sell price was the same as facebook (their rare chests cost 70k). Doesn’t work for me, maybe fixed.

Flag Post

i have bought all the chars in the game

Flag Post
Originally posted by EliteSmileZ:

It was very hard for me to get better in DR, cause the keys for chests were so expensive. I’d find myself grinding for a while just to be able to open an uncommon chest, and usually it wouldn’t be what I wanted, so I’d sell the item and go back to grinding. Please add in a way to sell chests, it would be great if I didn’t have to just throw away all the common chests I don’t need.

i think that this a really good idea maybe sell the commons for 100 the uncommons for 400 and rare for 2000

Flag Post

For me. Rare Keys = 70k Uncommon Chest = 20k Common Key = 2k u.u*

Flag Post

I just want the keys to cost less, I mean, common chest cost a thousand to open, but the loot inside is usually worth around 100 coins, complete rip off

Flag Post
Originally posted by Flashdagger:

I just want the keys to cost less, I mean, common chest cost a thousand to open, but the loot inside is usually worth around 100 coins, complete rip off

if the loots inside common(uncommon, rare) chest are worth close to a thousand(4k, 20k), we all can keep spam buying until we get gems, pet, nice weapons. this is not gonna happen.

1k for common key= one time gold farming at prisoners, or vh boss. it takes 2mins.
4k for uncommon key= 8mins. not bad.
20k for rare key=40mins and getting boring. (abit expensive. 10k or 15k maybe good?)

btw, +1 for chest sellable idea.
higher price is of course better for us, but more or less commons for 50 , uncommons for 100, rare chest for 500 are worth price.

Flag Post

The problem is when you’re starting out. at least decrease the common key price to 500, maybe 200 gold.

Also: sellable chests, even at a small price, sounds good to me too!

Flag Post
Originally posted by aakkaaj:

if the loots inside common(uncommon, rare) chest are worth close to a thousand(4k, 20k), we all can keep spam buying until we get gems, pet, nice weapons. this is not gonna happen.

1k for common key= one time gold farming at prisoners, or vh boss. it takes 2mins.
20k for rare key=40mins and getting boring. (abit expensive. 10k or 15k maybe good?)

higher price is of course better for us, but more or less commons for 50 , uncommons for 100, rare chest for 500 are worth price.

Agreed, thats why to preserve balance they should only nerf the common chest price.

Flag Post
Originally posted by epicfail1994:
Originally posted by aakkaaj:

Agreed, thats why to preserve balance they should only nerf the common chest price.

Not like that, I meant somewhat, make the keys a tiny bit less, well I like the common, besides, when you are starting out, you get a bunch a chest you can’t open, until A. you buy gems B. farm a lot
BTW I like the chest selling idea :D