Dungeon Rampage FAQ and Question and Answer Thread.

5 posts

Flag Post

Hey Dungeon Rampage heroes! How are you today? Well, in my experience of playing multiple multi-player games, I’ve seen FAQs and question threads in all of their forums! So I decided to start one in the Dungeon Rampage forums! Here, new players can ask questions about the game, like where to farm and what to spend money on and anyone can respond, so enjoy the game and PLEASE don’t flame or troll this thread and use it accordingly! It’s for the best of everyone, even you pros out there.


WHY?
This is to stop the spam of questions in the future. It will keep this forum nice and clean.


FAQ:

Which is the best character in the game?
This is a matter of opinion. It all depends on what you’re best at. For example, good at long range? Pick dat Archer, dat Vampire Hunter, or dat Wizzah! Wanna bash those enemies up close? Pick Berserker, Chef or Samurai! Hear about the new character, the Pyromancer? Well, if you wanna try it and see if it’s good, go for it.

How can I get gold really fast?
Go farm some levels available to you. If you don’t know what “farming” is, here’s my definition: to repeatedly do a level which gives a lot of gold/in-game currency.

What are the best stats to complete?
This is also a matter of opinion. If you want higher damage, put TP on your damage-increasing stat. If you want higher health, put your TP on your health-increasing stat.


NOTE: Please sticky, forum mods. :)

 
Flag Post

I’ve been pondering this for a while, does hitting the chest multiple times lead to more gold/xp coming from it?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by pied57:

I’ve been pondering this for a while, does hitting the chest multiple times lead to more gold/xp coming from it?

I’ve never thought of that.. but I don’t think so. Thanks for using the thread, and maybe a more experienced player will have a more official answer!

 
Flag Post

Wow, hate to be the troll here but this “spam reducing FAQ” is not too great and is actually spam within itself. You obviously spent more time on the formatting than the actual content you provide.
Allow me to cut this down a bit (with bolds ofc)

FAQ:
Best Char?
Your opinion.
How does I get the goldz?
Farm. Insert mega-original definition of farming
Wut Stats
Your opinion. Insert brain-numbing point distribution advice

Trolling aside though, some people actually come to these FAQS looking for advice (that’s what led me to this heap). You’ve basically thrown a blank piece of paper down, written your name on it and asked other people to fill it in for you. If this is supposed to be a forum for discussion, such as Question & Answer, then it should be labeled as such. Not something as misleading as Frequently Asked Questions

 
Flag Post

This thread is new, and soon people will get used to it and also use it often. Have you ever played any other multi-player games?

If you want me to add more content, you could at least ask me politely and actually say please and thank you, because I’ve gone through the time actually making this thread because players can use it for the better good.

Originally posted by aking78:

Wow, hate to be the troll here but this “spam reducing FAQ” is not too great and is actually spam within itself. You obviously spent more time on the formatting than the actual content you provide.
Allow me to cut this down a bit (with bolds ofc)

FAQ:
Best Char?
Your opinion.
How does I get the goldz?
Farm. Insert mega-original definition of farming
Wut Stats
Your opinion. Insert brain-numbing point distribution advice

Trolling aside though, some people actually come to these FAQS looking for advice (that’s what led me to this heap). You’ve basically thrown a blank piece of paper down, written your name on it and asked other people to fill it in for you. If this is supposed to be a forum for discussion, such as Question & Answer, then it should be labeled as such. Not something as misleading as Frequently Asked Questions

Read the title bro… “Dungeon Rampage FAQ and Question Thread”…

Originally posted by Underlord:

Hey Dungeon Rampage heroes! How are you today? Well, in my experience of playing multiple multi-player games, I’ve seen FAQs and question threads in all of their forums! So I decided to start one in the Dungeon Rampage forums! Here, new players can ask questions about the game, like where to farm and what to spend money on and anyone can respond, so enjoy the game and PLEASE don’t flame or troll this thread and use it accordingly! It’s for the best of everyone, even you pros out there.


WHY?
This is to stop the spam of questions in the future. It will keep this forum nice and clean.


FAQ:

Which is the best character in the game?
This is a matter of opinion. It all depends on what you’re best at. For example, good at long range? Pick dat Archer, dat Vampire Hunter, or dat Wizzah! Wanna bash those enemies up close? Pick Berserker, Chef or Samurai! Hear about the new character, the Pyromancer? Well, if you wanna try it and see if it’s good, go for it.

How can I get gold really fast?
Go farm some levels available to you. If you don’t know what “farming” is, here’s my definition: to repeatedly do a level which gives a lot of gold/in-game currency.

What are the best stats to complete?
This is also a matter of opinion. If you want higher damage, put TP on your damage-increasing stat. If you want higher health, put your TP on your health-increasing stat.


NOTE: Please sticky, forum mods. :)

Next, if you don’t like, why don’t you give me advice on what to put? I can’t read minds, friend.

EDIT: I changed the name for extra clarity…