Dungeon Rampage Request Thread

59 posts

Flag Post

Greetings, Dungeon Rampage players! I am making this thread so players can request anything to be in the game. Please post every request here, and I will get a mode to sticky this. Use it accordingly and try not to spam/flame!

WHY?
This is to reduce future spam threads about requests in the forum.

My first request is to be able to sell chests. It would help players because the keys are so expensive, and being able to sell chests would give us some money to help with the chest keys.

My second request is to be able to select multiple chests and abandon/sell them. It would make abandoning/selling chests easier.

Thanks everyone! Remember, please don’t post any threads about requests anywhere else but here, to reduce spam of threads.

Note: Please sticky this mods. Thank you.

Flag Post

It would be cool, but probably not possible, to be able to trade items.

Flag Post
Originally posted by syrinx1218:

It would be cool, but probably not possible, to be able to trade items.

Who knows? :)

Flag Post

I have some requests:
1. Make a PVP system with 1vs1 battles and team battles. Let us create rooms, and the room creator will decide if the battle will be level dependent (your charecter will have it’s original hp, mp and damage) or independent (everyone will be the same level).

2. Make the keys less expensive. I don’t want to waste so much money on a mere key.

3. Put more weapons in the shop, so we will have variety of weapons to choose from.

4. Add armor (pants, boots, helmet, etc.). The armor will give us defense and some will give us hp.

5. Add levels to the weapons. Every time it levels up, it becomes more stronger.

Hope my requests were helpful. I really like this game, and I hope you will keep producing new updates :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by zhueua:

I have some requests:
1. Make a PVP system with 1vs1 battles and team battles. Let us create rooms, and the room creator will decide if the battle will be level dependent (your charecter will have it’s original hp, mp and damage) or independent (everyone will be the same level).

2. Make the keys less expensive. I don’t want to waste so much money on a mere key.

3. Put more weapons in the shop, so we will have variety of weapons to choose from.

4. Add armor (pants, boots, helmet, etc.). The armor will give us defense and some will give us hp.

5. Add levels to the weapons. Every time it levels up, it becomes more stronger.

Hope my requests were helpful. I really like this game, and I hope you will keep producing new updates :)

I love all your requests, they are very interesting. I hope they put these things in the game soon, and thanks for using this thread!

Flag Post

I want to see actual number of character’s power, health, speed, and others.

adding level difficulties: solo play mode or hard mode(low health, strong enemies or low damage) can get more gold and XP, and vice versa. so that high level players can get GOLD more faster.
maybe, SOLO play mode is easy to implement.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aakkaaj:

I want to see actual number of character’s power, health, speed, and others.

adding level difficulties: solo play mode or hard mode(low health, strong enemies or low damage) can get more gold and XP, and vice versa. so that high level players can get GOLD more faster.
maybe, SOLO play mode is easy to implement.

Great requests, I would like to see these too. Thanks for using this thread!

Flag Post

Great Game :)

but….

*100 lvl maximum is too little… 200 lvl at maximum it will be ok

*There must be more items in this game

*More stages needed

*More training points and more abilities (skills to distribute training points) needed

*Better Samurai needed

Flag Post

I’d suggest that players could start an auction to sell their stuff. That wold help to get coins to open new chests and help others to get some specific weapons they could need.

Flag Post

It lives!!! :)

Flag Post

i suggest that the dungeon buster doesn’t ‘flinch’ when the char using it gets hit… it really sucks for it not to work._.

or

some sort of small aoe atk if flinched, to make it at least semi useful

Flag Post

I think people are asking too much out of this game, it’s only a flash game lol. Rather than expect all these new things we should be identifying the current issues first then suggest new things.

Flag Post

1) kick
if a player clicks/presses [button] then a list of the current players of the dungeon pops up with a kick button at the side. The host has the power to kick anyone off the dungeon (but maybe not in public games). if the host does not want to kick someone then there will be a democratic vote and the majority will decide whether the player will be kicked-out or not.

2) prices
example: pyromancer = 150 gems and also 150 gems = 44k-ish
(pyro’s value) 480,000 coins =/= 44,000-ish coins

there are other examples, but nuff said bout this

3)selling weapons
when the sell-back prices weren’t “fixed” it was actually good. The players can get 15k back from the 20k rare keys if they didn’t like the weapon, which is less depressing than having to get another 15k.

or

make coins easier to get in dungeons (chests gives more coins, 200 coin drops, enemies drop more coins, etc. etc.)

4)kongregate non-friend joiners
this is basically when someone you do not know from kong, adds you as a friend in kong chat. then refreshes and joins your game when they’re not your friends in kong and in-game.

5)in-dungeon reporting system and/or in-dungeon mods
well the title explains it really… for them hacker, leechers and other fun stuff

6)Kill points
maybe another thing to discourage leechers… basically its if you get an x amount of kills you can auto open a chest (ex: 500 kills for common,1000 kills for uncommon, 3000 kills for rare), and the only kill points added is only the ones that you only kill.

P.S may the TWIG weapon idea live!! (the ’T’errifying ’W’eapon of ’I’ncredible ’G’reatness)

Flag Post

Just make the Remove button work.
I removed this guy that keeps following me and finishing the dungeons before I can get all the stars and gold, but he keeps joining my game ): I’m losing money here, guys lol

Pretty please, fix this. It’s not the first or second time this happens.

Flag Post

I don’t see any mods replying to this topic or commenting, nor are there any feedback. _ even for that one thread where a player somehow lost her bunny pet and she did everything report a bug, send messages to the mods and posted on the forum.

Flag Post

Hi – we took care of the bunny for that player the same day (or shortly after). We DO read all of these, we just don’t always respond. :) There are also multiple suggestion threads!

Flag Post

my suggestions

-instead of changing only your looks maybe you should put additional bonus stat for wearing styles like bonus to health and mana regen etc.

- putting additional slot

-maybe add to equip wings on your hero then it has bonus stat. (additional bonus to speed), of course it will cost gems

-increase the capacity of health bombs so far 99 is the max. and also put accept and send all button :)

Flag Post

- need “replay dungeon” button (replay the last dungeon with the same setting) at the end of bonus screen after beat a dungeon. maybe in same position as old “town” button.

- ‘select all’ button on friend page for easier to send gift to friends.

- need a ‘solo run’ mode (even friends can’t join my dungeon).

Flag Post

the pink bats who pull you in with their iceball spread attack seem like they’re not doing what they should do. it can be a really big problem when you’re owning a dungeon alone and suddenly one of those comes along and I die, 2 maybe 3 times…

Flag Post

- ‘sale chest’ option and i think these are reasonable prices for, common: 100 , uncommon: 150 , rare 200 , legendary: 1000 per chest.

Flag Post
Originally posted by goodknife:

- ‘sale chest’ option and i think these are reasonable prices for, common: 100 , uncommon: 150 , rare 200 , legendary: 1000 per chest.

those sound like low prices i would say common-300, uncommon-600, rare 1200, legendary- 2400

Flag Post

^ the reason is..
– all level and all job can get any chest (except legendary) from any dungeon.
– u dont need to kill any enemy to get them (u can get legendary or rare with level 1 char and 0 kill. so, its basically like a free gold).
– in grindhouse (maybe other dungeon too, i’m not sure), rare and uncommon seems have the same rate to appear (only legendary that harder than other chest like 5~10 times). and u can found rare chest in the beginner stage (even in rookie league).
– u can get up to 2 chest per round and its possible to finish dungeon in a minute (if uncommon or even rare have too high sell-back value, player will progress thru the game too fast and make the devs get less money).
– dont forget the rate to farm gold currently is pkb 750~1000 gold in a minute. i think the sell-back chest’s rate shouldn’t higher than halve of those (base on you can get 2 uncommon chest per minutes and the rare have the same rate to appear as uncommon and common).

Flag Post

\i would like to suggest more gold from dungeons/

Im in the first stages of the grind house map and still i don’t get that much gold, the best stage so far to get gold
would be Dark Barrows Boss on Champion League 1200 gold per run also i timed myself (lv42 chef) in a group of
four around the same level doing one run of dark barrows boss and it was 1:54 so i will just round it to 2 minutes
per run so let me start

1 common key=1 run, 2 mins
1 uncommon key=4 runs, 8 mins
1 rare key=17 runs, 34 mins
1 legendary key=105 runs, 210 mins or 3 hours and 30 mins
Ranger=17 runs, 34 mins
Chef=34 runs, 68 mins or 1 hour and 8 mins
Sorcerer= 84 runs, 168 mins or 2 hours and 48 mins
Vampire hunter=125 runs, 250 mins or 4 hours and 10 mins
Ghost samurai=200 runs, 400 mins or 6 hours and 40 mins
Pyromancer=400 runs, 800 mins or 13 hours and 20 mins

Flag Post

part 2

i think i can say for everyone that we would like to have a full set of rare or legendary but let me go with the numbers again but let he explain how i will add the numbers up. First if the character has 3 weapon slots i will double that number so it would be 6 Because i think we all know the chest in this game likes to give the same type of weapon alot so doubling the weapon slot number is just saying trying to get the right equipment for each slot.and lets start.

Group A(3 weapon types)= Berserker,Ranger,Sorcerer,and Ghost samurai
Group B(4 weapon types)=Chef, Vampire hunter, and Pyromancer

Full common set
Group A=6000 gold, 5 runs, 10 mins
Group B=8000 gold, 7 runs, 15 mins
Full uncommon set
Group A=24000 gold, 20 runs, 40 mins
Group B=32000 gold, 27 runs, 52 mins
Full Rare set
Group A=120000 gold, 100 runs, 200 mins or 3 hours and 20 mins
Group B=160000 gold, 134 runs, 268 mins or 4 hours and 28 mins
Full Legendary set(GAWD)
Group A=750000 gold, 625 runs, 1250 mins or 20 hours and 50 mins
Group B=1000000 gold, 834 runs, 1668 mins or 27 hours and 48 mins
Time to start grinding

Flag Post

I generally run the Juggernauts Boss in Gladiator League. Gets 700-800 coins per run, and I can pretty much whack the place in 30 seconds. But it does get incredibly redundant. The Dark Barrows Boss is a nice change of pace, as is the Princesses Boss in Gladiator League.

If all else fails, I take my Ranger and solo the 1 floor Battleheim Grindhouse map.

I’m ok with the prices of all keys except legendary. 50k would have been fair. 75k would have been painful. 125k is just nutty.