Dungeon Rampage Request Thread page 2

59 posts

Flag Post

page glitch >.<

Flag Post

An aesthetic request: Make a complete combustion pyromancer please (a.k.a. blue fire pyromancer).

Flag Post

Just to add on to legendary key prices:

Have now opened 8 legendary chests for my ranger without receiving one bow which is the only crucial part for a ranger. It is completely ludicrous to charge 125k for a 1/3 CHANCE of obtaining the desired item. It is poorly designed and forces me to spend hours and hours of farming PKB for the last piece of the puzzle rather than actually enjoying the game.

The way I see it, the problem can be resolved in 2 ways: 1) Reduce legendary key prices or 2) Make chests weapon type specific/abolish chests and allow people to buy a random weapon type of choice instead/complement chests with a slightly more expensive option of purchasing the desired weapon type in legendary format WITH COINS

The current design is horrible and encourages a lot of people to cheat w speedhacks and bots so either lower prices or fix the structure for the sake of the game itself

Flag Post

i think we need easier ways to make money, i would love to gind on this game and farm for money but you you got to do levels all over again it get boring having to do the same levels all over again, like maybe a survival type game in here somewhere. each round you can get a lil bit more money as the stages get harder and increase the the level of the moster so it gets harder. please reply back to me RebelEnt or DR_Celerity. a survival mode on here to get more cash would help, even if it was 5k the top amount

Thanks
Huge fan and player

Flag Post

I would like play Dungeon rampage on Tablet and thats it what i want :D.
PS: i would like to buy skins with coins.Thank you.
Huge fan and player

Flag Post

and also make everything for coins, just got to work to get what we want, just keep the gems too so if ppl that can afford to pay to get an advantage can but dont loose the fans of the game. and better weapon choices at the show, maybe it would match someones level

and FlorianS33 ur a great fan and player =p

Thanks
Huge fan and player

Flag Post

Better ways to make money. I like the survival game idea. I’d also like to add a sort of straight line gauntlet style area with a lot of high value mobs from various maps in massive quantities.

A soul crushing boss at the end of the Grindhouse would be good. If you could beat it and get a one time legend key similar to the boxes in other trophy boss locations, that would be a worthy reward for finishing the Grindhouse with a class. That’s a rough ride, even when you’re funded.

Finally, something like a Scroll of Change that would allow a player to reroll a weapon slot. Like a 2500 attack bow with 4 Pierce and Poison >_<. I’d kill to get anything else but poison. People would buy those to avoid having to open boxes to find that perfect item. I can tell you personally that I’d pay for even a random reroll as long as it was grade equivalent star bonus value.

Great game. I love the variety and the simple chaos. _

Flag Post
Originally posted by Victim77:

and also make everything for coins, just got to work to get what we want, just keep the gems too so if ppl that can afford to pay to get an advantage can but dont loose the fans of the game. and better weapon choices at the show, maybe it would match someones level

and FlorianS33 ur a huge fan and player =p

Thanks
Huge fan and player

Flag Post

To me, and to all of you when you have a full Buster then you want to use it, once the Ghost samuraii when you want to create clones they sometimes just stand around and not doing anything.My favorite hero is Ghost Samurai because of skills and damage and speed ,but the only prob is the buster with clones sometimes they attack or just stand and do nothing i run they (stand) dont follow me please DR_Cellirity help fix the prob that i can play with my Ghost Samura

Thanks.
Huge fan and player.

Flag Post

Request: in tavern show us how many trophies (gold cups) has this particular character (skin) won. Not just the total amount in right upper corner.

Flag Post

update: 12 legendary chests without receiving a single bow

interesting that devs blatantly ignore all requests and don’t even honour this thread a single reply. Celerity; care to comment?

Flag Post

1) thats some bad luck you got there with getting bows, but it is a ranger class. The chances of getting a bow is low anyways (too much swords given). I was lucky enough to get a bow on my 3rd legend, before legends came out it took me 30 rares to get a half decent bow…

Flag Post

Request= we get a bonus for getting more heroes with our xp i would like to suggest we get that bonus for our gold as well

Flag Post

Less grinding, more gold, lower prices.

Flag Post

My Suggestion is,
Back the Coin and Exp Boosters to 1 hour because their rarely drop on Royal Box
So in that case we can save up more gold and grind more exp please hope you
will back it soon thank you :|.

Flag Post

My Last Suggestion,
There should be more farming and grinding place like same on PKB and FGB: Needs 1 more Dungeon that can get 1k-2k coins and 1 Dungeon that can get 1-2k exp too.Thnx.

Flag Post

can get more gold and XP, and vice versa. so that high level players can get GOLD more faster.

I would like to see these too

help to get coins to open new chests

make coins easier to get

‘sale chest’ option

\i would like to suggest more gold from dungeons/

I’m ok with the prices of all keys except legendary. 50k would have been fair. 75k would have been painful. 125k is just nutty.

bonus for our gold

Less grinding, more gold, lower prices.

Back the Coin and Exp Boosters to 1 hour
more gold

Needs 1 more Dungeon that can get 1k-2k coins

It’s interesting that over half of every post in this thread is agreeing that there’s not enough coins and prices are too high…yet the devs are adding gold sinks like item boxes that suck gold out of the game and basically give you nothing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oshadow0:

1) thats some bad luck you got there with getting bows, but it is a ranger class. The chances of getting a bow is low anyways (too much swords given). I was lucky enough to get a bow on my 3rd legend, before legends came out it took me 30 rares to get a half decent bow…

the chances of getting bow is 30% (random from 3 type of bow , 4 type of sword and 3 type of scroll)

Flag Post

My request is a Necromancer HERO

Flag Post

You guys are wasting your time, Dont you guys accept that the Dev Team are ignoring all of you? and just want to trash the game. They’re losing fans because they are not active. You guys want further update. Just wait for them, Wait for their Idea. I dont like the fact that they are not improving some game bugs or errors.

I’m not a HUGE FAN. I enjoy the GAME .

Flag Post
Originally posted by NelsonT15:

A little bit info about how you see his skills? Weapons?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hedsar:
Originally posted by NelsonT15:

A little bit info about how you see his skills? Weapons?

I think he visualizes the lurkers :D

Flag Post

Suggestion: Hovering mouse over the player’s icon (that is beyond the screen) shows this player’s level and weapons (small weapon icons – maybe not the stats but at least so we could see if they have blue\yellow\purple weapons). And an option to turn it off.

Flag Post

My request: Making death bombs in dungeons to take a longer time to detonate. There is too little time for reaction tbh.

Flag Post

yes fix ultimate rampage, its stupid hard .. also let purple chest drop more places AND make pyro not useless in ur.