Character Concepts

8 posts

Flag Post

I think a good idea for a character would be a cleric or a paladin sort of like a healing class because everyone loves the healers

Paladin: healing scrolls, long swords, and a polearm or club type weapon

cleric: healing staff, hammer, and light throwing (something like holy water or a cross)

Flag Post

I suggest paladin get spears and maybe a shield where u tap to block.

There should also be dragon slayer with magic swords, assassin/ninja and a dwarf with a portable cannon.

Flag Post

what about a summoner character or a necro?

Flag Post
Originally posted by exoddian3:

I think a good idea for a character would be a cleric or a paladin sort of like a healing class because everyone loves the healers

Paladin: healing scrolls, long swords, and a polearm or club type weapon

cleric: healing staff, hammer, and light throwing (something like holy water or a cross)

Paladin: well, that’s a nice idea.
Cleric: very good idea, as we need healers at times, and theres rarely any battle chef’s in area’s.

Originally posted by Berserker23:

what about a summoner character or a necro?

summoner: well,we do have the ghost samurai’s npc helpers, but a character that summons npc’s like that for a bit of mana could do well.

Flag Post

I’d like to see a tank type character with 5 star defense :P but like some tanks they will have less attack but still would be nice to see ^^

Flag Post

this game offers a chief that cook, a vampire hunter that wear a micro kini, a ghost samurai, quite original i think and you want to see wow’s chars….i’d better like to see… why not a joker who can throw bells and fight with boxing gloves for examples, and buff team by dansing^^

Flag Post

necrofies dead forum

Centaur

weapons
Javelin
Lance
Bow

dungeon buster
Cavalry charge

dislikes
Glue factory

stats