Different Key costs?

14 posts

Flag Post

Keys for chests cost different from most of the players for me. A common chest key costs 2k, uncommon 20k and rare 70k. I have reported it several times, as well as spammed the facebook page (:D) but nothing helps :( What should i do? Maybe if lots of us report it, they will pay attention to it?

Flag Post

Same here why am I paying 20k to open a uncommon chest when others pay 4k??

Flag Post

There’s some bug with the key costs i think that make them the same as on facebook. Facebook keys cost 2k for a common, 20k for an uncommon and 70k for a rare because there r more players there.

Flag Post

it’s not fair.
Someone can buy rare key= 4k.
They buy key=20k but when sell his weapon, he can have 16k/each rare weapon :( :(

Flag Post

i heard so, they buy rare 20k and sell item for 16k so they can open many rare chest when we buy rare 20k and sell item for less than 5k….considering that you first have to grind, then prey to get a weapon of your class and finally prey to have a good one its not fair at all

Flag Post

I found out they are testing on different price groups.. They did not answer why though :D
Well, i started a new account on Kongregate, where it costs less.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dizon:

it’s not fair.
Someone can buy rare key= 4k.
They buy key=20k but when sell his weapon, he can have 16k/each rare weapon :( :(

actually it is possible to acquire a rare key with 4k gold… sometimes uncommon chest has rare keys inside…

Flag Post

yeah, but until you get the luck to win a rare key, you get the money to buy another one.

And for me, the rare key costs 70k. This is TOO MUCH, I just opened a rare chest and it didn’t even came with a weapon, came with a magic scroll. I don’t even like to use them!
This is pretty unfair, you pass through at least 35 levels to get 70k, and when you do, you get something you don’t like. I’m level 50 and won a magic scroll power 110! I see heores with level 35 get power 404 weapons, it’s so discouraging.
I’m almost giving up the game, you have to do too much to win a little.
The price shouldn’t be this, it should be 20k for everyone. This price is fair. And would make the game more interesting.

Flag Post

to add some frustration, i went down from 250K to about 130k openning rare for my pyro. rare chest one: a hammer. rare chest two: a speedy sword (hop 40k lost). rare chest three and four: crappy items for lvl 69 (i’m 70). 80k for nothing and about 16k back at this point. i openned more and finally decided to stop before throwing my laptop threw the window…… add to this a zerk 50 and a ranger 80 with about the same jokes, and you realize that the time played only reward you the “im about to stop this game” achievement

Flag Post

Haha, Goretus, now imagine when that rare chest key costs 70k!!!

Flag Post

^ exactly.
I wish I could open 4 chests with 80k. But with this I can open.. 1.
LOL

But I recognize, pay this much for things you can’t use… Why is even written the “hero selected” above the unlock button? For a moment I thought “well, if this is my selected hero, the chest might come with something for it”

Flag Post

been here, I think that w/ hero selected you should at least get an item that THAT hero can use, if not inferior.

Flag Post

sure if it was 70k i will just not play^^ but it’s still a pain even with 20k when you get nothing…. and when you buy your pyro for 480k, spend more than 200K in chests for some stuf, you seriously start thinking of playing another game :-). i was so disgusted i stopped levelling during double xp event….

Flag Post

Haha, have you guys tried using double xp potion on double xp event? It’s awesome _