Release Notes: October 10, 2012

8 posts

Flag Post

Greetings, Heroes! The game is being updated today with the following changes:

+ The Pyromancer’s art and animations were updated.
+ Icons were updated for the Pyromancer’s stats.
+ The Team Loot icon will now correctly show the color of the chest collected.
+ Nerfed the Warhogs in the ice dungeons because they were a little too beefy. Ha ha!
+ Teleporting NPCs (like the Shadow Wolf) won’t lose their buffs anymore when they poof.
+ Moved some stuff around in the Ice Dragon cave to help prevent players from becoming stuck.
+ The “Sell” button won’t be as finicky now.
+ Fixed a bug where dead heroes could be knocked back. We think this may help some of the issues where the “Revive” bar did not appear.
+ Fixed some fire traps that were shooting through walls.
+ Fixed a bug with the Pyromancer’s Flame Pulse attack.

Flag Post

My Pyromancer’s only Flame Pulse staff became a fire thrower staff.
Is it a part of bug fix?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DDD2012:

My Pyromancer’s only Flame Pulse staff became a fire thrower staff.
Is it a part of bug fix?

^good question.
Altho I havn’t used it enough to be 100% sure about it but feels like the flame staffs ranged has been decreased. Yes/no intended/bug ?

Flag Post

Unfortunately a piece of code snuck in too early. Flame Pulse was being moved to Runes, and this happened before the code to change the existing staffs to Runes was in. If this happened to you, please contact our customer service at help.dungeonrampage.com. Really sorry about that!

Flag Post

I didn’t need that staff anyways.. I’ve already leveled up a bit where an uncommon is better than what I had :)

Flag Post

it happened to me as well flame pulse staff now need cool down between every normal hit and another

Flag Post

nvm it’ actually turned to a flam thrower

Flag Post

The tap hit for the new pulse staff (now burst rune) should have a bigger hit area considering it is smal and get hit easily while executing it and is pointless to use unless using the charge attack.