Farming/Leech Bots?

6 posts

Flag Post

I have reason to believe that farming Bot’s are more prevalent. The game’s grind heavy nature is becoming more stressed with the price of keys here and especially facebook, with the advent of the Pyro, and upcoming legendary chests, and the speculated price of new classes being incredibly expensive. More frequently I am finding a character sitting there swinging their weapon in an unusually well timed manner. Last one was Vampire Hunter named Christian swinging a sword every 2 seconds, without fail. Upon luring mobs to Christian, he/she continued to swing at the very same rate until death, after which Christian stayed in that spot, no response, or leave until I had nearly finished the stage. This has been happening more and more often as of late. If anyone else has seen this, please post so we have a better idea of how big this is.

Flag Post

not seen, but not surprised. will keep my eyes open for this.

Flag Post

in the weeks I have been playing i have seen 1, also have seen speed hackers funny to see them wizzing around and winning the dungeon in a few secs lol

Flag Post

dont know about bots but seeing more and more players just standing there while I go thru a whole level of grindhouse by myself and reap the rewards but do absolutely nothing. not cool.

Flag Post

I’ve seen a speed hacker too. I did almost nothing in the dungeon, he did everything in ten seconds, lol
But i’ve always believed that those not-failing-guys were just too good players… i’ll start to notice now.

Flag Post

ok speed hacker named Wil Ones no way you can move and attack that fast c’mon man.