Release Notes October 24 2012

3 posts

Flag Post

+ Happy Halloween! The Town screen and food and mana doobers have been updated for the holiday.
+ Flamethrower staffs now come in Thick and Thin. Existing staffs will be unaffected.
+ Flame Wall now does half the damage, but it lasts twice as long on the floor. Existing items are unaffected so if you already have a Flame Wall item, you’re in luck – it lasts twice as long and still does the same amount of damage!
+ Your portrait will now always be at the right side of the Friends bar, instead of sorted by number of trophies.
+ When you accept a friend request, you won’t have to refresh the game before you can see the friend appear on the Friends bar.
+ Miscellaneous minor bug fixes and tweaks.
+ Various art and animation fixes and polish. (Polish meaning made better, not meaning from Poland.)

Flag Post

game doesn’t load anylonger for me. and you say you just nerfed a weapon of my pyro. not only it cost lots of time and money to get it, and again to get weapons, now he’s less strong….

Flag Post

update: finally can log but my firewall is not affected, same power and duration, so ill keep it coz i m really not interested by your new one