Release Notes - November 5 2012

9 posts

Flag Post

Greetings, Heroes! Here’s what’s in today’s update:

+ Heroes now come with an extra 5 storage slots! Players with more than one Hero will find the new space when they go to Storage.
+ The Party Bomb is now available! Now when you die, you can buy a Party Bomb to revive yourself and all fallen members of your team, and also fully heal anyone who’s still standing!
+ Vampire Hunters: If you throw a mine and it doesn’t hit an enemy, it will no longer disappear. It will now land on the ground and act like a regular bomb.
+ Many opportunities to share events (like getting a pet or finding a cool weapon) with your friends have been added.
+ You can now be healed while you’re in an invulnerable state like Berserk.
+ Fixed a few text errors in the Shop.
+ Papa Yeti won’t produce baby yetis quite as often now.
+ Added new loading tips!
+ Updated some terrain in the ice caves to reduce the number of places players can get stuck.
+ Bundles that include extra items will no longer say they are 0% off.
+ Removed the reference to magic scrolls from the Ghost Samurai’s description.
+ Fixed a problem with some spawn points that would endlessly spawn enemies.
+ Fixed the Pyro Flame Thrower sound effect.

Flag Post

We want new pets!

Flag Post

Ask and you shall (soon) receive!

Flag Post

are any new maps comin out

Flag Post

thank you for this good update :)

two things left for me now:

1) can you have a look on the key’s price (a little less should be good for rare chests^^)
2) where does papa yeti hide those babies????!!!!!

Flag Post

can you make a pet that people can buy with gold for those without kred

Flag Post

Thanks for the updates, how does a Vampire Hunter throw a Mine. I had a look at my mines and couldnt see anything about throwing. Am I missing something ?

Flag Post

i used to pllay this game alot. I stopped because you need more dungeones. Im dissapointed there are still no new maps….

Flag Post

yeah no new maps and hello shark, no time no see