Only Friends and Block/Ignore

7 posts

Flag Post

Those two functions doesn’t work at all. The first one only gives you a less chance that anyone enters your dungeon.
The second one it’s just not working. I click on the block button at the end of the quest and it isn’t added to the ignore list.

Flag Post

If you want to solo a dungeon just go on friends only and tell the friends that join to leave or delete them as friends if they keep join despite being told to leave. As for block/ignoring I don’t see why you would need to ignore anyone just unfriend them on the game does the job.

Flag Post

That’s the main problem. I go on friends only game and there’s still “no friends” in the dungeon.

Flag Post

Most of the time your friends have to actively click the join button on your name under their friends tab to join your dungeons but sometimes if you or your friend create a friend only map you could accidentally join them without needing to click on the join button, happened to me 4x

Flag Post

Understood, but that’s not the point.
I’ve just played a “only friends” game. A friend of mine joined me (by clicking the buton) and then another guy entered. I asked my friend if he was in his friend list. He said no. He was neither on mines. I asked him and he said that he just clicked to play that dungeon and entered on mines.

So, I’ve checked that it doesn’t work properly.

Flag Post

oh I see I have had friends of friends joining but not had this happen to me before there may be a bug though. Maybe suggest for the devs to look into it :)

Flag Post

If your playing on Kong then the problem is he added you or your friend as a friend in Kong not in-game, you or your friend will appear on his friend bar but not on yours unless you add him as a friend too.