Samurai

9 posts

Flag Post

This character is so underpowered in comparison with the rest.
- can not heal himself in any way (as only vampire hunter)
- Is weak against all armored guys (the more common in the game)
- most of his weapons are useless or repeated (swords/katanas and throwing knives/shurikens) so he won’t use his third weapon slot.
- poison damage is ridiculous

I would suggest:
- A third weapon to deal with armored guys. Just to damage them normally instead of weakly.
- Increase the poison damage (instead of the first suggest maybe)
- Increase the duration of the summoned ghost samurais
- Add a skill to have a chance to EVADE attacks. That would increas his survival a bit.

Flag Post

One of Samurai’s katana do magic charging attack.
Consumes lot of mana, but will do high AOE damage. Samurai starts taking out mages at dark barrows with single blow from around Lv50.
Samurai also can do good shooting attack with throwing weapon and charging attack of Heavy Katana. Combined with mana regeneration and moving speed skill, he can ran while charge to avoid enemy attack, then kill enemies with single charging attack.

Prison Keep and Knights Fortress are for magic users, so I don’t expect Samurai do well at those stage.

Flag Post

which katana does magic damage? what’s AOE?

I’ve a sorcerer and it’s much better for dark barrows than samurai. Even if samurai is good against skelletons, wizard is the best against cloacked guys AND can heal himself and others. Area attacks, with patience, deal with skelletons.

I can do most of dungeons alone with my sorcerer. It’s very uncommon to do that with my samurai without expending healing bombs (same level).

What I say here is that samurai is the most underpowered of all classes, and I suggested some changes to balance it.

Flag Post

nah, samurai is good and tuff, it doesn’t really need any buff’s…
AOE = area of effect (like beserker’s hammer)

Flag Post

hey,ur missing something,the samurai is good.u’ll know when ur samurai is beter.and the sorc is vry hard to kill mobs in dark burrows like those skeletons and the armored guys,well for me.the samurai also have a shadow blade that can attack the enemies like 3 times.so its good for him to kill mobs that is stronger than him.and also,the sorc is hard to use because he can die fast but the pyro is different.the pyro ca damaes around him so the pyro is better than the sorc.but the sorc is only powerful when u activate hes volt shield.that all for me.and also shadow is rit…

Flag Post

That has no sense at all.
The problem of Dark Barrows aren’t skeletons, but cloacked purple mages. And sorcerer are much better on killing them. Anyone can handle with skeletons, even sorcerer with his weakness against them. Area attacks and just patience, but sorcerer may heal himself and survive.
It doesn’t matter the times u attack if ur weapon just sucks and have the lowest power per level of the game.
I’ve seen other players with lowest levels do much better than a skilled samurai with like 20 levels over them. Specially ranger, but that’s a different theme to talk about.

The question here is: is there anything samurai does that can not be done for other characters? Like chef cooking, ranger access to scrolls and powerful quick ranged weapons, vampire hunter’s traps and double shooting, sorcerer powerful scrolls or pyromancer’s runes. The answer is: NO. Everything he does or has can be done or had by other characters, and done with more efficiency.

Flag Post

there was,the old version of this game,the samurai have healing scrols.but when the weapon system came,all changes.u can’t just say the samurai is weak.the samurai have a shadow blade,have u heard of that sword or have u used it or not?he also have a shuriken that can kill mobs like the ice cavern,frostgard,battleheim,he can use it.if ur lucky to get a shuriken that has the power of 100-500,he can kill thos flying ice sickles thrower and also the bull in battleheim and hte mobs thats weak for him to attack with meele weapon.but if u played this ame long ago before the weapon system started,u’ll expirience that the samurai is better.i’ve used a sorcere in my fb accopunt,it sucks…i kept dying all the time…so,lets just say that the samurai doesnt sucks ok..wat makes u say that poison damage is ridiculous?its also good for him.and ur suggestion,will never happen.and also about the weapon system,befor the weapon system in not creatd,all the char attack are not weak or super,thats the time that the samurai was good.but when the weapon system came up,u know that…..if u dont want the weapon system and the samurai to get ehaling scrools,ask the creator…tahts all i wanted to say..:D

Flag Post

srry,theres some misspelling or wron keyword…
*the mobs’ *this game’ *account,it’

Flag Post

^ notice there is an edit button (only on your posts, bit obvious)
<—