-> [Beginners guide to Dungeon Rampage] <- page 2

49 posts

Flag Post

DRAGON KNIGHT: (Drag, Knight, DK)

Melee and Range damage

Is the newest hero in the roster, It looks smaller than the other heroes and is apparently female (go figure) It has high attack stats in its weapons and has a good reach, it has throwing spears which can also help you dash when charged, snare spears (notable because it drags the enemies it snares towards you) a teleport spear which behaves like a seeker arrow who teleports you to the target it hits. Besides that Dragon Knights can also equip “dragon scales” there are 5 types that can boost your heroes traits and her allies. (atk damage, atk speed, move speed, defense, increase maximum hp) and its dungeon buster summons 4 different element baby dragons that behave much in the same way as ghost samurais clones.

BUSTER:

DRAGON CALL – summons 4 elemental dragons that can do fire, poison, ice and lightning damage. Lasts for 20 seconds The buster will also do some aoe damage. Also the buster can be interrupted by flinching.

Pros:

Amazing variety of weapons to choose from and personalize your DK with
Great damager
Can freely buff itself (dragon scales)

Cons:

No healing ability (easily covered with powerups)
No mana regen and has relatively low mana base
You can only get it presently by buying a starter pack and currently not available for purchase with gems already in your inventory or coins

Suggested Skill Build: 3 25 25 25

Flag Post

What build do you suggest for vampire hunter? Does attack power makes a difference? Should I max it?

Flag Post

0/75/75/50 – my suggestion

Flag Post

Ok this is from my personal experience I found a far better spot for farming both exp and gold. For those over lvl 60 it should be a breeze the location is dark borrows 2-2 it’s 1 floor with a large amount of easily killed enemies that drop mostly money bags with the exception of the greenish undead knights which drop gold bars.

Flag Post

this game…kinda weird to think people who made the guide quit in the timespan of 2 weeks due to idiotic nerfs

Flag Post

I’ll tell ya something… I FOUND 50 GEMS!~now i dunno what to do with them beacuse i have my samurai and i’d love to buy him a skin and i’d love to buy vampire hunder.. Or mayve buy some key? Tell me

Flag Post

use it for something that only costs gems, like a pet, skins (not needed), or stat retraining. ofcourse if you want a pet you have to wait for a sale :P

Flag Post

here, a demonstration of the black dragon pet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGHo_hGwmLY

Flag Post

here’s is another, now of the Venom Dragon :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hifOZLPBag0

Flag Post

What about Chef could somebody plz tell me?

Flag Post

chef is 0/75/50/75

Flag Post

Does adding points to damage really only add one point of damage to your weapon, regardless, like this says?

Is that point added to min or max damage, or both?

Should you open a single rare chest at 50 (until you get a weapon, or only one?)

And should you wait until 90 or 100 before opening any others?

Uhm… Where do rare chests (or higher) drop the most?

And are the posted stats for Vampire Hunter worth using?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by I_am_Pinkie_Pie:

Does adding points to damage really only add one point of damage to your weapon, regardless, like this says?

It adds 3dmg, regardless of initial dmg. (225 total)

Is that point added to min or max damage, or both?

It’s added to normal dmg, and multiplied/divided with the rest of the dmg.

Should you open a single rare chest at 50 (until you get a weapon, or only one?)

And should you wait until 90 or 100 before opening any others?

It’s not worth it to open anything else then common when raising your lvl.

Uhm… Where do rare chests (or higher) drop the most?

Prison keep 2-1/2-2/3-1 for rare
Legendary is in ultimate rampage

And are the posted stats for Vampire Hunter worth using?

Not sure what stats were posted for vh but here it is:
shooting power – 0
mana regen – 75
shooting defense – 50
max health – 75

Flag Post

Thanks so much, Thorene, I have one last question.

Are both of Pyromancer’s damage stats just +3 per level? (Burn and burst damage).

And is he 50/0/75/75?

Flag Post

From a few test I made, I’d say the pyro’s burn is something similar to:
3*(burn dmg)+0.025*(weapon dmg)
So yes, they both do the same.
And yes that’s the recommended build, if you happen to have it messed up mana is by far the most important, then hp, and even if burn dmg is much weaker then before it does more dmg then burst dmg

Flag Post

just saying Pinkie shooting defense for VH is actually kinda a waste IF you’re looking to do endgame stuff, because you can just get a legendary weapon that gives you shooting def and it has the same effect.

Flag Post

That’s only if you find a good mines or crossbows with the shooting def mod. And I’d take a more powerful weapon over of that def mod.
And adding those points to shooting def will only increase your dmg by 6% when using twin executioners (strongest crossbows in game) and traps dmg isn’t counted as melee but ranged.

Flag Post

/\ True
_

\/ too bad

Flag Post

I failed my ranger going: 75/15/10/0

Flag Post
Originally posted by eoin001:

I failed my ranger going: 75/15/10/0

You might still be fine, max your movement speed and put the rest in mana, hopefully it"ll be enough

Flag Post

What stats should my ranger have?

Flag Post

For ranger 0/75/50/75 or 0/75/75/50

Flag Post

I did a test on ranger, it showed that 1 point to shooting power adds 3 dmg, 225 total

Also, I have a poisoning bow(1 star) and it says is does 2.5% weapon damage for 8s, while the guide says it does 1% weapon damage for 4s