Dungeons

4 posts

Flag Post

The thing is I bought a ranger and a friend tells me I can play the scenario I want but I-ve already completed,though, with my ranger I cant,Id like to know if its a bug or something please HELP

Flag Post

When you buy a new character, you have to play all the dungeons again. It’s pointless if they were all already unlocked anyway since the ranger will get slaughtered at such a low level.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

When you buy a new character, you have to play all the dungeons again. It’s pointless if they were all already unlocked anyway since the ranger will get slaughtered at such a low level.

A friend says that he can play all the scenarios he has already completed with his new bought chef level 6, is it a bug or what

Flag Post
Originally posted by uruguay_noma:
Originally posted by skullhead51:

A friend says that he can play all the scenarios he has already completed with his new bought chef level 6, is it a bug or what

Must be a bug.