Are mod's aware of hackers ?

7 posts

Flag Post

There;s a lot of hacks around like this one :
http://facebookhackblog.blog.co.uk/2012/12/23/dungeon-rampage-15349643

Personally, as a paying player i dislike knowing that some punk just hacks himself some gems, whle i spent $ or farm days to get coins :<

Is there anything beeing done about this ? i’ve seen a lot of players with speed hacks moving 500x normal on several occasions.

WHat sort of protection does the game have ? why isint it updated ?

Flag Post

I’ve seen hackers too, a couple of them i’m not sure, one i’m almost 100% sure.

I couldn’t get the username of the person I knew was hacking, the person was an archer, moved at the insane speed you were talking about, one-hit killed the ice troll boss (which I was playing in) and left before the stats even showed up.

You do have a great question, how much security against hackers does this game have?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blissinged:

I’ve seen hackers too, a couple of them i’m not sure, one i’m almost 100% sure.

I couldn’t get the username of the person I knew was hacking, the person was an archer, moved at the insane speed you were talking about, one-hit killed the ice troll boss (which I was playing in) and left before the stats even showed up.

You do have a great question, how much security against hackers does this game have?

This one was most likely a Level Cap player. I know one, he is at LVL 100 and one-shoots any boss I’ve met with him.

Flag Post

^ well ranger does have fast movement + speed scroll if needed, and at level 100 a ranger’s heavy bow (2.6-2.7k power) can 1 hit ko the forstgaard boss with charge attack of course

The only problem about the hackers is that they all have the same names (facebookers). we could report them (on report bug), but its kinda hard to find a person if they all have the same name ( like Speed hacking ‘Pedro’ in a sea of Pedro’s). The names should all be different just for this reason imo >.<

Flag Post

Again 0shadow0: There were no speed wings over the player’s head, and it didn’t just move fast, it moved at over 10x the normal movement speed of my chef, without speed scrolls that seems impossible. That makes your point about the speed of the possible hacker useless.

Flag Post

hacks like these are usually fake. Also the game is easy anyway no need to hack lol

Flag Post

I say, if they wanna hack, let them hack.
At least it’s not leeching, this way I can actually beat a dungeon if it’s too hard!
I’m not saying that It’s not a problem, but it’s not the end of the world either, they should first take care of leechers in my opinion.