Not True Low Quality!

3 posts

Flag Post

Nothing changes when i mark the low quality button… its suppose to go all ugly and lag-free. I also request that the developers try to fix the lag bugs that is caused by new content or updates.

There should be a button for super ultra bad quality, when all the monsters squares, bosses triangles and the heroes circles, that is wielding a stick.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ruffygear:

There should be a button for super ultra bad quality, when all the monsters squares, bosses triangles and the heroes circles, that is wielding a stick.

Awesome idea! But it wouldn’t fix lag. Lag is caused by the internets and server speed.

Flag Post

Bascule, actually, I need to refresh almost after every pkb where there are 4 people and 2 pyros use booster. It causes immense lags. Not to mension, that the pyro’s booster animation area is about half of pkb.
If there were ‘stop animation\don’t show effects’ option, it’d be just greate and lower the lags. Sadly, flash is the flash – you may run half-life 2 with the best graphic and resolution, but small flash screen will still lag.
Also 2 or 3 sorc’s shield boosters, if not performed by yourself, lower fps almost to 1, if you don’t have top pc configuration.