Suggestion: Make 1 hour boosters 15 minute boosters and give out 4x as many

7 posts

Flag Post

1 hour boosters commit us to playing for an hour to maximise them. This is too long! I like to switch characters, but with an XP booster active there’s no point in playing my level 100 characters. With a gold booster active I’m committed to grinding gold. When I have no booster active there doesn’t seem any point in playing at all! One of this game’s strengths was you could dip in and out at any time, but 1 hour boosters negate that.

Flag Post

>>>’there’s no point in playing my level 100 characters.’
Don’t play them.

>>> ‘I’m committed to grinding gold’
You were given a choice: grind or buy right now with real money. People were negative about high prices. They were given boosters to get more gold faster. They still want to enter the game and in half an hour have all characters lvl100 and enough money to open 50 legendaries, right? Dream on.

>>> ‘doesn’t seem any point in playing at all!’
Help friends, noobs or strangers in random dungeons or gather lots of mobs and bring them to an enemy. There are also a few things to do except ‘ay mast grind gold fer mahselv, everivan iz nuuub’.

I played with some people who asked me to help them and did nothing in return. Others – a few – joined and gave me a hand in dungeons. Don’t be the first type and game will be more interesting.

x2 Boosters are not that rare to start with, so why bother. Sometimes I close the game tab with 30 minutes of exp booster left. And don’t miss it! You are not obliged to play the whole hour, right? And x4 or x10 boosters are much rarer, use them wisely. And be prepared to spend the hour in game when booster is activated.
I don’t want to grind royals half an hour to get just one 15-minutes booster. They would be more useful for time management, right, but the way thnigs are right now i like more.

Flag Post

How about the royal drops 4x 15 minute boosters? :)

Flag Post

Devs: your wish have been granted ^ – ^ (nerfs boosters)

Flag Post

WHAT HAVE U DONE!!! T_T

Flag Post

what have you done to my 1 hour booster. can you please bring it back to 1 hour for all boosters alike. lots of people are complaining about it and no one likes it.

Flag Post

Nuuuuu U Guys request this to DR so they already Nerf it T.T!!
I want DR let back the 1 hr all booster.