grind

11 posts

Flag Post

where to exp lv 52 chief?

Flag Post

frostgaaard boss in gladiator league also known as fgb, easy to do, lotsa exp, etc. etc.

Flag Post

maybe i cant play but this boss is not so easy for me, i think good exp is giving lat map of gh, no ?

Flag Post

Help the Chef!

Flag Post

Regardless of level or class, or whether you want to grind gold or xp, these are the suitable grind spots:

• Papa Yeti, Rookie league
  • Prisoner’s Keep Boss, Gladiator league
  • Frostgaard Boss, Gladiator league
  • Dark Barrows Boss, Champion league

Try them each and see what gives you the best xp or gold to time ratio.

Flag Post

but you all mention only bosess, normal maps are so worse?

Flag Post

Correct. There’s not much point grinding normal maps because they take so long. Most boss maps only take a few minutes. 1000 xp in 2 minutes doing a boss map is much better than 1500 xp in 5 minutes doing a non-boss map.

Flag Post

^normal maps takes longer to complete, cause they have many floors… Thus making them not good to farm on

Flag Post
Originally p osted by LordBucket:

1000 xp in 2 minutes doing a boss map is much better than 1500 xp in 5 minutes doing a non-boss map.

boss map is 250 and 2floors are 3k anyway.

Flag Post
Originally posted by magda15:
boss map is 250 and 2floors are 3k anyway.

I just now tested the Frostgaard troll. It took 44 seconds between clicking “battle” to start the map, completing the dungeon, clicking over to bring it up again and mousing over “battle” a second time. In that time I earned 688 xp, and that’s without using an xp boost.

That’s ~938 xp every minute.

If you you can beat your 2 floor dungeon worth 3000xp in three minutes nineteen seconds or less…then it will be more efficient than farming the frostgaard troll.

Good luck.

Flag Post

now is know what was the problem, not speed of getting exp but bore, i just cant stand doing all time same, its faster, but thisother at least are giving fun, sry for wrong ask, i should ask : what to do with chef?