Dungeon Rampage Suggestion Thread page 2

57 posts

Flag Post

page glitch >.<

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChipeeC:

Can I Ask something? Is there going to be a PvP here? or Guilds?

In the ‘City’ there is a construction set in bottom right corner. It looks alot like an arena or some training ground for me. So it’s probably gonna be it.
No information was given to us from developers about how soon will it be constructed, but I guess not in near few months for sure.
The characters are not balanced – how are you supposed to beat VH with Berserker, if she will just trap you or shoot from a far? PvP is not needed, as for me. Maybe after some balancing of def stats.

Having Guilds is a nice idea, but still somewhat priority below some other problems.

Flag Post

@Hedsar it could also be just a teaser dont forget , thats what DR celerity said :3

Flag Post

@Shad: Man, don’t ruin this ;)

Suggestion: It’s impossible to play public ultimate rampage. It’s full of afkers and noobs who play with berserkers.
Yes, berserker just have NOTHING to contribute to the team. It’s melee. After a certain poin all melees die in close combat in a blink of an eye.
Not to mention that those berserkers are the people who rushed to the ultimate league and don’t even care how to play this game. Why am I sayin this?
100% of the berserkers I met in public dungeon were:
1) avoiding mobs and do nothing (it goes not only for jerks but later about this)
2) stupidly rush forward and die. And then usually cry ‘ayuda\help’
3) AFK
There is nothing. NOTHING that normal berserkers can do in ultimate dungeons.
THEREFORE: berserkers should be forbidden to join ultimate dungeon unless they are expierienced enough (lvl90 or more). No exceptions. Period.

Also! Separate players that join the Ultimate Dungeons by character levels.
How it works?
For example: my level is 80. That means that only 72-88 can join me.
If my level is 90 – only 82-98 can join me.
If my level is 100 – only 92-100 can join me.

Why am I so radical?
Simply because MOST CHARACTERS LVL80 CAN’T SURVIVE ALONE AGAINST 2 MOBS ON FLOOR 5.

Alternative solution to this: make some sort of tavern where we can communicate, search for high level guys and make a dungeon together. And make it separated by levels or amount of trophies.

Otherwise, public dungeons become repetetive search for a party where there is no berserkers and afkers. And it’s annoying as hell.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hedsar:

Alternative solution to this: make some sort of tavern where we can communicate, search for high level guys and make a dungeon together. it’s annoying as hell.

First of all I like the commedy that is public dungeons, gotta keep that. But this is a solid suggestion. Throw in a way to host a dungeon where the host has to accept who tries to get in or something similar so you get the team you have set up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by orange559:

Alternative solution to this: make some sort of tavern where we can communicate, search for high level guys and make a dungeon together. it’s annoying as hell.

First of all I like the commedy that is public dungeons, gotta keep that. But this is a solid suggestion. Throw in a way to host a dungeon where the host has to accept who tries to get in or something similar so you get the team you have set up.

so like a dungeon queue type thingy…I like it.

Flag Post

@hedsar yeah that tavern thingy is a good suggestion, or maybe say social gatherings or whatsoever, @shad Uhhm yeah zerks are useless, but I Love mine, its a chieftain, Two legendary weapons ;)

Flag Post

Suggest to add a way for the original 4 in UR to be able to rejoin the dungeon. This clears up minor connection issues for some gamers. *raises hand

Flag Post
Originally posted by Heister:

Suggest to add a way for the original 4 in UR to be able to rejoin the dungeon. This clears up minor connection issues for some gamers. *raises hand

what do you mean?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChipeeC:

what do you mean?

Sometime the game just handsomely freeze for some people. Being able to go back in after it crash would be nice. To avoid using this as a cheat to beat a dungeon, you would respam dead or would stay in spectator mode till next floor is beaten.

Flag Post

Totally agree. If you join, you join like a dead – we don’t care. Just let us refresh!

Flag Post

got the trophy glitch with the ghost samurai. 12th floor on Ultimate Frostguard. 3 players, my equipped weapons heavy and light katana

Flag Post
Originally posted by cacahead1:

got the trophy glitch with the ghost samurai. 12th floor on Ultimate Frostguard. 3 players, my equipped weapons heavy and light katana

What does THIS have to do with SUGGESTIONS?

Flag Post

I really really want some PvP here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cacahead1:

What does THIS have to do with SUGGESTIONS?

better relax Hedsar. I clicked on the wrong thread.

Flag Post

*cough * there’s a delete post button * cough *

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oshadow0:

*cough * there’s a delete post button * cough *

It’s there already, live with it. everyone one else seems to have ignored it besides you and hedsar.

Flag Post

Weapons and heroes suggestion:

First of all, fix ‘wrong’ mods:
Faster speed attack on cooldown type weapons. I mean, not the faster cooldown mod, but faster attack. I have that one for my heavy sword.
No ‘more exp’ mod on weapons lvl100. I know, it may be kept for future sake when you increase the level cap. But by that time, we all will have another, stronger weapons added in meantime. Just add this mod back on lvl100 weapons only when you actually increase the lvl cap.
It’s a little thing that makes people less enraged. It won’t ruin the game in any way and also doesn’t require alot of coding.

Suggestion 1: Characters balancing
In most games I played, ranged weapon like bows or staffs deal a bit more more damage than melee – it’s necessary, because heroes are fragile. If you are fragile – you deal more damage to compensate it. Logical.
If you are melee – you do OK damage. But you compensate it with high hitpoints. Or if you are fragile and melee – you do alot dps.
In this game if you are melee – it is instant death sentence in Ultimate Dungeons.
So now we are close to my suggestion:

Add hitpoints to chef and berserk.
Chef: Like 2000 total hitpoints on lvl100 without HP update. 2750-3000 – with update.
Berserk: 1500-1750 without HP update. 2250-2500 with hp update. Also if it is possible, make HP-regen for berserk constant and increase amount of HP regen.
Constant means not 50 hp per each regen. He should be regenerating all the time, not 1 time for 50 hp per 3 seconds or so.
Well, the chef should be tanky, but berserker should be able to flee the battle and in about 7-15 seconds come back with full hp bar.
The idea is: Chef has more hp, but berserker has faster regen.

(Maybe berserker needs a feature: when it’s standing – it regenerates faster. When running or attacking – slower. Something like this – not sure if this one is a good idea though)

I don’t know what to say about speedy melee heroes like GS or DK – in current game when mobs attack anyone who’s close to them, they are somewhat useless. Because beside their speed they have nothing to contribute – even DK’s buffs depend on mobs nearby and dies fast. Maybe just add really more damage to their attacks.

Also make sorcerers primary weapon average but it’s secondary weapons and charged attacks very-very strong – with some side effects like stunning, weakening and similar. More of it later.

Suggestion 2: Balancing weapons of the same type – this suggestion works if suggestion 1 is adopted.
I suggest here to separate weapons into Primary weapon, Secondary weapon and Supportive items

Primary weapon is the main weapon that is usually fast, needs no recharge on normal attack and doesn’t consume mana if not charged.
Primary weapons are separated into types: Primary melee – axes, regular, short and light swords, katanas and similar. Primary ranged: bows, crossbows. Primary magic: staffs and any other weapons that doesn’t consume mana if not charged.

Primary melee or primary ranged should do the set amount of damage per second (dps) in it’s class:
Let’s talk about lvl100 weapons here. I don’t know current amounts, but let’s say primary melee – 2000 dps. If it’s slow – a bit more, of course. But all primary melee weapons should do about the same amount dps.
The same goes for ranged, but more dps.
Staffs should do even more because they are for fragile, low-hp heroes. (Or shouldn’t – read the sorcerer’s suggestion)

Secondary (heavy and throw) weapons: deal alot of damage but needs recharging (has cooldown).
Well, all of it depends on the type of normal\charged and their AoE. But it also should be somewhat balanced. However, remember that all-around attack like charged pulse run for pyro will possibly do more damage if more mobs are around.
It’s almost ok – how it is right now. But maybe a little bit more damage to heavy swords, chef’s pans (nobody uses them) and similar is reqired.
Also increase greatly the amount of damage done by sorc’s secondary weapons if you decided not to increase it’s main.

Supportive items – those are weapons that are somewhat unique and don’t go as primary weapons: we have: dk’s amulets, chef’s pots, VH’s traps, ranger and sorc have scrolls. They are all individual and the only few things: more buffs, no dependancy on mobs amount around you for DK and a bit longer time for chefs food on the ground. It just disappears way to fast leaving us without possibility to plan attack in advance.

Suggestion 3: Sorcerer suggestion: – also works if Suggestions 1-2 are adopted, but not necessary.
You can make sorcerer be the character with really unique gameplay skills and expierience, that relies mostly on it’s secondary weapons, charged primary weapons and supportive items than can greatly aid the party in the battlefield: scrolls, AoE spells, single-attack with huge amount of damage done to only 1 mob and so on.
It can be achieved by increasing it’s secondary weapon damage, scrolls range (plz no additional animation), and reducing the mana consumption to the point, that it can repeatedly use his cool spells 5-7 times untill it’s mana runs out. And then – 8-13 seconds till full mana bar and back to battle again.
Well, all those numbers are pulled out of a hat but this game is more about rampage – less about planning. Beacuse we can’t communicate with other players well: we don’t have ingame non-dungeon chat and there are different languages involved.

Suggestion 4: Pets suggestion
Make pets dependant from character’s level that pet is attached to: develop abilities every 25 levels, increase HP\Damage\Speed for each level. Lvl100 pet should withstand at least a few attacks on floor10 or so.
And the last but not the least: show us pets stats!

Flag Post

@ hedsar just a few things to that suggestion list, which was amazing :P

Char balancing

instead of adding more hp, they need to fix the “defence”, the damage is the same for all classes. high def classes receives the same damage as low def classes. the only difference between high def and low def classes are the hp, nothing else.
In conclusion “defence” actually doesnt reduce the damage, just increases hp by a tad.

Pets suggestion

there are pet stats, BUT you can only view them when you buy the pet. unless you meant:
- more detailed stats (using numbers not stars)
- being able to view stats in the shop, not when you buy them

Flag Post

I’ll answer with the picture:

Btw, the shadow wolf’s bigger avatar is cropped – being only enlarged version of the small avatar in inventory. Looks ugly.

Also I think there should NOT be the sell button for pets.

Flag Post

I’ll answer with the picture:

Btw, the shadow wolf’s bigger avatar is cropped – being only enlarged version of the small avatar in inventory. Looks ugly.

Also I think there should NOT be the sell button for pets.

This! Why would it even be considered. Ehm a fair price to sell the shadow wolf ought to be 7500 coins – right?

Flag Post

Isn’t it amusing that the descriptions for BOTH of those are truncated? “Collects any Star Items that it….” O.o That it WHAT?? “Attacks with a shadow-shifting…” >.< Hardly the only place it happens, but who proofreads this stuff?

Flag Post

There is a full description in the shop, but you are right.

Flag Post

Suggestion: Lifeswitches
On 20, 30, 40 and 50 floor a lifeswitch activates: it gives some useful traits to players: like 2x faster healt\mana regen, mobs become slower, no minibosses, weapon type deal more damage, boxes drop food only and so on. Basically, antiswitches. Helps those who claim that UR is difficult.

Flag Post

mmm, maybe give kongregates the same gifts as facebook-ers get… In my opinion either give everyone something, or none at all :I

Spoiler: Legend Key