Screens page 4

92 posts

Flag Post

I swear, sometimes people can be SO FREAKING IDIOTIC. They’re asking a question, YET they ignore EVERYTHING the other person posts as an answer, and act like they didn’t answer at all…I fear for the next generation >.>

Flag Post

That’s called Trolling, Shad!

Flag Post

he seemed pretty serious to me :U

Flag Post

is rather hard to tell if people are being sarcastic, idiotic, or trollistic (new word?) due to the fact that there is actually people who are dumb enough to be serious about what we call trolling or srcasm. I just assume they’re serious because if they’re trying to troll or something they need to learn to not go overboard with it.

Flag Post

Rare Vintage Torch Bow.

]

Flag Post

Flag Post

is the bow very good?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dungeonrampage99:

is the bow very good?

nah, not at all. It had 30 damage, but it’s kinda cool because only the beta users had/have it. I’m told there used to be an Ice bow for the BETA as well.

Flag Post

yes there was a ice bow, I managed to get a picture of someone shooting it but I think I lost it with the rest of my images when I switched computers.

Flag Post

My assumption is that those bows do get more powerful at higher lvls, but back then lvling was hell so I guess no one really got any at high levels.

Flag Post

nah, the damage back then was very very very low, devs changed the damage and monsters hp/def. :I

Flag Post

As you know guys the forums here are better than the game at the moment.And this is the “Screens” forums, which is one of the best forum posts for DR.Since this is the “Screens” forum we kongregate players should add more screenshots.

Flag Post

was doing a prison UR and got this for a few floors before it decided to load proper

Flag Post

aaaaaaaaaaand this is where I ended up when the UR decided to not give me the white screen of NPC. didn’t get my trophy this run lol

Flag Post

wait a min…when was the pic taken, loops was online O.o

Flag Post

yay! more screens :p

Flag Post

I and tails chilling outside my cave.