Release Notes - May 2 2013 page 2

41 posts

Flag Post

No. Leveled my chef for UR – nerfed. Leveled my wizard for UR – buffed UR and decreased gold.

New plan – 1 star rating, unfavorited, revisit in a few months in hope that your page visits drop dramatically.

If you’re tired of this senselessness, please join me in walking away.

Flag Post

All your efforts are best spent by upping the proper comments about this game, it still shows the POSITIVE comments for Gods sake… Those comments belong to a better time and a better game.

Flag Post

Well. There’s nothing to say that hasn’t already been said. Used to be fun, now pointless and tedious. They even started cracking down on hackers, so idk why they won’t restore the gold in UR.

You’d think that with all these negative comments they’d have done something by now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Raiyi:

Well. There’s nothing to say that hasn’t already been said. Used to be fun, now pointless and tedious. They even started cracking down on hackers, so idk why they won’t restore the gold in UR.

You’d think that with all these negative comments they’d have done something by now.

They did do something! , they discounted the cost of keys in the shop by 25% , then disabled Ultimate rampage to reduce complaints.. now after all the hard work , they probably chilled out, watching the hairless gals doing splits tutorial on youtube, or up skirts off cripples …. im sure they will be back in the office monday to count the money and give out a free mushroom to facebook players.. maybe by wednesday they will cancel the 25% key discount, and think up another new discount idea.

Flag Post

Yeah, with gems… lol. I guess we just have to wait then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rezornath:

No. Leveled my chef for UR – nerfed. Leveled my wizard for UR – buffed UR and decreased gold.

New plan – 1 star rating, unfavorited, revisit in a few months in hope that your page visits drop dramatically.

If you’re tired of this senselessness, please join me in walking away.

Exactly what i did, i am here back visiting in hopes that Rebelent or Celerity have seen the light and made the game fun again, but it is so so hard to see any light when your head is jammed that far up your own ass, and you don’t even listen to your own playerbase.

Flag Post

The class nerfs have made the upper dungeons practically impossible. This has to be changed or we’re screwed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:

The class nerfs have made the upper dungeons practically impossible. This has to be changed or we’re screwed.

nah jelly made it to flr 42 the other day, is not impossible, just a lot more limited on what you can use.

Flag Post

is it just me? or does the skeletons in frostgaard move a lot faster than before… on the early floors :I

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oshadow0:

is it just me? or does the skeletons in frostgaard move a lot faster than before… on the early floors :I

I think devs sneaked in another nerfdate, except this time it’s nerfing your win chance.

Flag Post

well thats what we get when you hit flr 42 so easily :P, just kidding

Flag Post

hey everyone who is hating on the update (i am as well) you know you can click rate them give them 2 stars and explain why you hate the game now and give an opinion then you have more of a successful chance of getting what you ask for because i would love to see these changes go back and the old shop to return

Flag Post

I rated this game as a one star a long time ago.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ruffygear:

I rated this game as a one star a long time ago.

So did I. It went from 5 star to 1 star for me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by seras3:

hey everyone who is hating on the update (i am as well) you know you can click rate them give them 2 stars and explain why you hate the game now and give an opinion then you have more of a successful chance of getting what you ask for because i would love to see these changes go back and the old shop to return

they said they saw all these posts, EVERY post I’ve seen on kong are either complaints or ask for update rewind to when URs just came out, YET they did nothing, so sorry but I don’t think that’ll help.

Flag Post

If there is anyhting that could work than that would be this. I wish the ratings ti go bellow 4 stars. Rememberer how angry i became when i saw that rating got up from 4 to 4.1, this game doesn’t deserve that.