How to get gems?

18 posts

Flag Post

How to get gems and how many gems you can got,and what are the chances to get them

Flag Post

25/50 from common, 50 from uncommon, 75/100 from rare, 100-200 from legendary. You might as well give up because the chances are literarily less than 0.1%

Flag Post

I have opened literally hundreds of chests, mostly common and legendary. I have found gems in exactly 2 chests. Don’t hold your breath…

Flag Post

Gems? You can get some from the chests…. but the chances are like 1.5 percent

Flag Post

Eh, not mine (name’s not nathan) but this is the drop rates. His sources were from the “late” developers.

Flag Post

no gem drops from legendaries? Either this is wrong or the devs snuck in more nerfs.

Flag Post

Eh, it was something bout giving the “inferior” chests a reason to be opened or some bs like that :I

Flag Post

Can you get gems from item boxes? It seems to be one of the outlines shown when you open them, but this discussion seems to only mention chests.

Flag Post

Item boxes/ Royal Item boxes don’t drop any gems, as they aren’t “consumable” stuffs.

Flag Post

how can i get gem

Flag Post

you either open chests or you can pay with money.

The chances of the gems drop rate from opening chests:

Flag Post

hmm.. so for a 50% chance to get 100 gems opening rare chests you’d need to open 693 chests. Yes, that is 13,86 Millions.
But let’s add the prices there for comparison.. :)

hmm.. so for a 50% chance to get 100 gems opening rare chests you’d need to open 693 chests. Yes, that is 13,86 Millions.
But let’s add the prices there for comparison.. :)If you spend 1 million, these are the expected gems you’ll get on average:
Common: 22,7 gems
Uncommon: 23,1 gems
Rare: 4,9 gems

But let’s add the prices there for comparison.. :)If you spend 1 million, these are the expected gems you’ll get on average:
Rare: 4,9 gemsThis takes into account the chance of getting a key for a higher lvl chest

Rare: 4,9 gemsThis takes into account the chance of getting a key for a higher lvl chest
—If you spend 10 millions, these are the expected gems you’ll get:
Common: 72,1 gems
Uncommon: 119,2 gems
Rare: 39,4 gems

Flag Post

hi

Flag Post
Originally posted by casimodo:

But let’s add the prices there for comparison.. :)

Rare: 4,9 gems

—If you spend 10 millions, these are the expected gems you’ll get:
Common: 72,1 gems
Uncommon: 119,2 gems
Rare: 39,4 gems

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oshadow0:

you either open chests or you can pay with money.

The chances of the gems drop rate from opening chests:

Flag Post

i dont think this is correct, if i opened around 25 common chests, i should have a few uncommon chest keys but i never even got one

Flag Post

every time you log in and the dungeon rampage is in a new day, there is a chance to get gems like 10% or less chance to get them :3

Flag Post

i have open 192 rare, common and uncommon chest and i not get gems
i have 2940583 gold and 0 gems. i need gems to buy styles.
i have all heros and all my heros in lvl 100 and have 3 legendary waepons