Dungeon Rampage Stat Library

27 posts

Flag Post

Updates may have changed some things so help me correct anything wrong.

Made by skullhead51 and Subtlewolf.

Important: power, defense and speed can’t be found without lots of testing or developer help.

Note: this is still being put together so feel free to contribute (Contribute guide at the end). Hopefully DR_Celerity can give us some percentages for other stats :)

Inspiration was from trying to solve the mana regen equation with subtlewolf. lol

————————Training Stats————————

Berserker

• Health: base = 205 hp, 5 hp/level, 10 hp/training point
  • Health Regen: base = 5 hp/5.5 sec (approx), +1 hp regen/training point on fury
  • Mana: base = 60 mana points
  • Mana Regen: base = 3 mana/5.5 sec (approx)
    -
  • Melee Power:
  • Attack Speed:

Ranger

• Health:
  • Health Regen: 4 hp/5.5 sec (approx)
  • Mana: base = 80 mp
  • Mana Regen: base = 4 mana/5.5 sec (approx)
    -
  • Shooting Power:
  • Shooting Speed:
  • Movement Speed:

Sorcerer

• Health:
  • Health Regen: base = 3 hp/5.5 sec (approx)
  • Mana: base = 100 mp
  • Mana Regen: base = 5 mana/5.5 sec (approx)
    -
  • Magic Power:
  • Magic Defense:

Battle Chef

• Health: base = 184, 5,4,5,4 etc hp/level (in that order), 10 hp/training point
  • Health Regen: 4 hp/5.5 sec (approx)
  • Mana: base = 70 mp
  • Mana Regen: base = 4 mana/5.5 sec (approx), +0.5 mana/training point
    -
  • Melee Power:
  • Cooking Chance:

Vampire Hunter

• Health: base = 143 hp, 4,3,4,3, etc hp/level (in that order), 10 hp/training point
  • Health Regen: 3 hp/5.5 sec (approx)
  • Mana: base = 90 mp
  • Mana Regen: base = 5 mana/5.5 sec, +1 mana/training point
    -
  • Shooting Power: 1 damage/point in solo with starting bow of 5 power (super hit, at battleheim gladiator league, 1-1). (Really unsure how it works)
  • Shooting Defense:

Ghost Samurai

• Health:
  • Health Regen: base = 5 hp/5.5 sec (approx)
  • Mana: base = 80 mp
  • Mana Regen:
    -
  • Melee Power:
  • Melee Attack Speed:
  • Movement Speed:

Pyromancer

• Health: increases by 3 hp/level, 2 hp/training point
  • Health Regen: 2 hp/5.5 sec (approx)
  • Mana: base = 100 mp, 2 mana/training point
  • Mana Regen: base = 5 mana/5.5 sec (unsure), +0.5 mana/training point (unsure, the base may be 6 or the 1st training point adds 1 mana regen more)
    -
  • Burning Damage:
  • Fire Burst Damage:

Level Experience Requirement

By goodknife

http://pastebin.com/hsUcvWXb

Author Notes:

• I’m disappointed in the shooting power stat increase for vampire hunter after getting back the results from testing with subtlewolf. At higher levels, the damage added is too small to make much of a difference. Not sure if it is about the same for other characters.

Flag Post

Star Stats (under construction, you will see it develop as I fix it up.)

Each class has a given star rating for Attack, Defense, and Speed which can be seen in the tavern, more about the tavern at the end. This star rating should not be taken at face value as the end all be all rating, rather it is a generalized idea of each classes potential. *In light of recent testing a few things should be noted. All classes were taking equal damage, which leads me to believe that the defense rating is more of an endurance or health rating, how many hits does it take to die, rather then damage reduction. The attack potential is far from accurate as a given potential, most disparagingly the Pryomancer. Rangers are also being touted as another OP class, high movement speed, access to healing scrolls and speed scrolls, and the star of her repertoire, the Powershot. Speed seems to be a measure of the classes potential once move speed is upped, as with the Ranger and the Samurai. The Chef’s three star speed is barely noticeable compared the the other two star speed classes.

*Affirming what skullhead51 and I found about the attack power stat each class has that can be upgraded, it seems that the increase is negligible compared to the bonus of maxing all of your other stats. It appears that each point in shooting power, melee power, etc. only add’s a very tiny increase to damage. Considering the incredibly high power of weapons later. More hit points, mana, even defense seems so far to actually be the better choice. Anyone with informatino regading the power stats through higher levels, and max, tested and retested for clarity, would be greatly appreciated.

Flag Post

Reserved

Weapon and modifier stats

Mouse over the modifier in-game to see.

Flag Post

reserved

How to Contribute

• PM me or post in this thread if you have any extra information or corrections.
  • We are currently looking for the base stats of each character. Meaning the health and mana stats for the characters at level 1 with no training points spent. This is essential that it be at level 1 for health or it will increase each level.
    - mouse over the health or mana bar to see the numbers.
  • Training stats should be measured by increase of each training point so everyone can calculate their stats.
  • Please test again in case a mistake was made.

Flag Post

ranger and sorcerer both have one star on their defence stats but ranger has a slightly better max health.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Boncuk123:

ranger and sorcerer both have one star on their defence stats but ranger has a slightly better max health.

I’m not sure if by defense stat it means they take less damage from other monsters or have more health too. Also they r just a general rating and shouldn’t be considered to be accurate. It’s also only out of 5 stars so it’s approximate.

Flag Post

Reviving thread for new players. XD

Note that everything may be out of date.

Flag Post

Confirmation for Berserker Base Health and Mana+Attack Power
Health Base:205 Addition 5 per lvl and +10/1 points
Health Regen:5 and +1/points
Mana Base:60 No Additional per lvl
Mana Regen:3 per 5 seconds
Melee Power:15-17 Damage per hit using Iron Axe Power:7
I dont know the attack speed.

Flag Post

exp. chart http://pastebin.com/hsUcvWXb

Flag Post

this is stat from source code of game but i have no idea what it meant

HP_BOOST 10
Max Health

MP_BOOST 10
Max Mana

MELEE_ATK 1
Melee Power

SHOOT_ATK 1
Shooting Power

MAGIC_ATK 1
Magic Power

MELEE_DEF 1
Melee Defense

SHOOT_DEF 1
Shooting Defense

MAGIC_DEF 1
Magic Defense

MELEE_SPD 0.01
Melee Speed

SHOOT_SPD 0.01
Shooting Speed

MAGIC_SPD 0.01
Magic Speed

HP_REGEN 1
Health Regen

MP_REGEN 1
Mana Regen

MOVEMENT 0.01
Movement Speed

LUCK 1
Luck

MELEE_SPD 0.5
HP_REGEN 1
Fury

HitSpawnBase 0.02
HitSpawnIncrease 0.0025
DeathSpawnBase 0.1
DeathSpawnIncrease 0.005
Cooking

MELEE_SPD 0.5
Farming

MELEE_SPD 1
MP_REGEN 0.5
Spirit Energy

MAGIC_DEF 0.5
MP_REGEN 1
Fire Demon

MELEE_ATK 1
SHOOT_ATK 1
MAGIC_ATK 1
Attack Power

- -
Burning Damage

MELEE_ATK 1
SHOOT_ATK 1
MAGIC_ATK 1
Fire Burst Damage

MP_BOOST 0.2
MP_REGEN 0.5
Mana Upgrade

Flag Post

Nice info goodknife but where did you get the level xp requirements? lol

Yeah no idea how those stats from source coding works.

edit: hm xp chart is a bit long, not sure how to make it more organized since the format keeps screwing up.

Flag Post

tested with ranger level 31 by use two power bow (which one attack power is 104 and another is 249) on the knight in rookie league – knight fortress boss, results is 126 and 271 dmgs w/o critical. and then i raise shooting power by 10 points and test again.. damages is raise to 136 and 281. which is actually 1 damage per 1 shooting power stat in both weapon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by goodknife:

tested with ranger level 31 by use two power bow (which one attack power is 104 and another is 249) on the knight in rookie league – knight fortress boss, results is 126 and 271 dmgs w/o critical. and then i raise shooting power by 10 points and test again.. damages is raise to 136 and 281. which is actually 1 damage per 1 shooting power stat in both weapon.

goodknife, you need to say what type of hit it was, was it weak, normal or super? Note that attack power training stats affect them differently and last time i tested i saw a decrease in a super hit. So, it is still inconclusive and pointless since different level dungeons will scale your damage differently and many more tests need to be made.

Flag Post

^ it’s a normal.

Flag Post

^ it’s a normal.

Still, dungeon level and stuff? lol

I hate how there are almost 1000 views and few people are contributing to help confirm stats.

Flag Post

there’re no dungeon level. i’m tested in high level map (grindhouse and champion league) and found that my ranger still dealt the same damage as the first dungeon (at least in a normal effective case)

Flag Post

well all Shooting/magic/Melee power are all +1 dmg/ point, it has been tested by SkullNeo

Flag Post

Huh, really? What about the amount of people in the dungeon and hitting on destructible objects hit differently?

Flag Post

Ranger: base shooting bonus dmg 11, +1 per point of SP, need check from higher leveled Ranger

(starting bow has 11 power, does 22 dmg, 1 point in SP increases to 23,
new bow with 17 power does 29 dmg with 1 point in SP, 30 after 2nd point in SP)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Andoryuu4:

Ranger: base shooting bonus dmg 11, +1 per point of SP, need check from higher leveled Ranger

Can you try with different amounts of people in the group?

exp. chart http://pastebin.com/hsUcvWXb

good idea, the total column might need to be aligned more properly through.

Flag Post

perhaps not THE post to put this in but cba to start a new topic right now-
One of the new modifications on legendarys:

Animal fury
Increase pets damage by 20+1.8*weapon lvl

Flag Post

Not sure if it is necessary to put the modifier stats now since you can just see when hovering the mouse over them. Thoughts?

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

Not sure if it is necessary to put the modifier stats now since you can just see when hovering the mouse over them. Thoughts?

just figured it might take some time to see all the new modifiers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by orange559:

just figured it might take some time to see all the new modifiers.

Eh, people only wonder what the stats are when they have that modifier.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Andoryuu4:

Can you try with different amounts of people in the group?

Seems like it doesn’t matter how many people there are in the group, the damage is same as in solo play.