Forums Dino Storm

Idea Thread

22 posts

Flag Post

Didn’t see one, decided to make one.

Flag Post

okay, here’s an idea: make outlaw hunters come quicker, and make the outlaws only able to attack dinos that are level 10 and above, or maybey make them so that only others in pvp mode can attack outlaws, duelists, or others, BECAUSE I’M SICK OF BEING BOSSED AROUND BY OUTLAWS!!!!

before i forget, some new players should also get some protection while venturing in pvp areas

Flag Post

Maybe instead of getting a random quest when talking to NPCs you’ll see a list of quests you can choose from, avaliable group quests will be the first on the list

Flag Post

you should make more dinos like flying dinosaurs that would be realy cool like being able to fly but only so fast and as far as you can

Flag Post

sorry bout this but i might only so far

Flag Post

make pvp buton on off.like in dinovile pve…. not this stupid- want to go pvp level up ?(or something like this)

Flag Post

Hey, I have a really good idea, why don’t you fix Pirate Galaxy first? (instead of just deleting posts that point out major flaws in it)

Flag Post

We should be able to wade across rivers and jump mountains like hunters do,but it has to be a certain dinosaur (ex: rivers = T-Rex/Carno’s, mountains = Brachio’s/starters at full lvl

Flag Post

i think auction house would be the best idea for the game right now.

Flag Post

needs to be 3-d view for character items like shirts pants hats ect. like the dino stuff (skin art)

Flag Post

Distance meter for missions, so you will know how far the mission target
and adding the target on the world map would be great :)

Flag Post

1. Accel. potions should last longer [idk like 5-10 mins.]
2. Dinos should be cheaper [25,000 Sounds reasonable]
3. The abillity to sprint or run OR:
4. make Dinosaurs faster.
5. Automatic chat filters for swear words

Flag Post
Originally posted by Macronus:

1.) acceleration potions are so you can GET AWAY not get AROUND
2.) meh. you gotta earn them. maybe 125-150k would be better though.
3.) NOW you’re onto something!
4.) nah.
5.) yes, yes, yes, yes and YES! i got told i might be banned for saying “eff” or “hell”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

4.) nah.
5.) yes, yes, yes, yes and YES! i got told i might be banned for saying “eff” or “hell”.

3. YES
5. xD if there was a chat filter on FFT half of your words would be bleeped out lol

Flag Post

If you want avoid to see EVERYONE on top of a carnotauro, make a pro and a contra for each dino. This will make everyone want to have 2 or 3 diff dinos at average lvl… like diference of speed… no one will ever have the first dino at lvl 10… if he was quicker and get even quicker for each lvl, a lvl 20 would be a weak but very fast dino, like raptors used to be. a carnotauro should be slower and strong… some dino could have heal skill…

Do this or we will soon have 99,9% of people using 1 or 2 dinos…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Henry124:

If you want avoid to see EVERYONE on top of a carnotauro, make a pro and a contra for each dino. This will make everyone want to have 2 or 3 diff dinos at average lvl… like diference of speed… no one will ever have the first dino at lvl 10… if he was quicker and get even quicker for each lvl, a lvl 20 would be a weak but very fast dino, like raptors used to be. a carnotauro should be slower and strong… some dino could have heal skill…

Do this or we will soon have 99,9% of people using 1 or 2 dinos…

carnos are strong with average vit and low speed, coel’s are fast with low hp and strength. centros are slow with average strength and low speed. if you want a fast dino get a pachy. it’s basically a tier 2 ceol, because it’s fast also. each dino DOES have a pro and a con, they are stronger in some areas than others. most people just choose strength over most everything else.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

4.) nah.

3. YES
5. xD if there was a chat filter on FFT half of your words would be bleeped out lol

only about 2/5!

Flag Post

4.) nah.

3. YES

only about 2/5!

xD fine. 2.25/5 :P

Flag Post

4.) nah.

3. YES

only about 2/5!

xD fine. 2.25/5 :P

deal! =P

Flag Post
Originally posted by cam050598:

should have a pvp area or mode where you can fight other people and their dinosaurs

Facepalm
You can already do this. Just attack a duelist or be an outlaw.

Flag Post

6. Full screen mode turns off when you change zone. Its annoying
7. Changing angle of camera (holding MMB for example)
8. When you push “Follow the quest” it would be nice to see area location at the map and how far it is
9. Its not very practical when on collective quest to kill 999 billions of mobs you targeting another player accidentally and getting that f.. f… plaguy window (to charge or not). I wish to see a check box in options to exclude that incident. Or you may hold ctrl button to allow attack another player
10. When you rotating camera with a RMB cursor does not have to reach the border of screen and stop
11. Also I want to see an option to turn off auto rotating camera ahead (after 10. is done)
12. I prefer moving left and right with “A” and “D” instead of turning (optional)

Flag Post

Thanks for your feedback. We already changed the base speed so the dino is much faster and the accelerator potions are gone. Several other things you did mention here were changed a well one way or another. Chat filters are tricky as we allow several languages in what is a swear word in one might be a normal word in another.

About
6. That is a bug and not wanted.
About the others some things most likely will find the way into the game over time.